summoning circle

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Summoning Circle

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11066 Posts, 553 Topics, 1696 Members, Latest Member: GAWKala899

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.17 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 311543 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49

Re: Summoning Circle
« Reply #465 on: November 30, 2008, 12:48:38 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derekman: The Holiday Special rises and battles Scott Bakula to the death along side Derek 1, 2, and 3 to save Santa Claus. Things go smoothly until Bakula reveals a nuclear explosive strapped to his chest, intending to detonate it. Gathering up all of his strength and determination, Derekman charges Scott, grabs him, and flies them both out into the ocean before the bomb goes off, sacrificing himself to save them all.

Derek 3 salutes him by saying "Derekman....no....You are Kamen Derek #4."

After that display of awesomeness and trivia, I throw in a motorcycle, two boxes of Slim Jims, and a Kodak camera.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #466 on: November 30, 2008, 12:58:12 AM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
But they did not know that Derekman did live, and ended up in tahiti  enjoying a much needed vaction. Before showing up the next time the others where in trouble to save thier asses in a heroic manner. By crashing his bike into a slim jim monster.
Truely, a photographic moment.

I throw in an old copy of the Universe of the Four Gods, a gomg hat, and a bootlege copy of Char's Counterattack,

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #467 on: November 30, 2008, 01:27:48 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
The greatest crossover mecha ever, the Chichiri Shiki, rises from the circle. With an I-Field, a beam staff, and a gong hat funnel armed with a high mega beam cannon, it is truly a force to be reckoned with. And the shades. My god, the shades.

I toss in a chainsaw, a stereo with a breakdancing CD in it, and a loaf of wheat bread.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #468 on: November 30, 2008, 02:04:09 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get an advance copy of the next big blockbuster megahit, The Revenge of Nagato Yuki Episode 00.

At least, I've been assured it's a future blockbuster by the Ultra Producer.

I throw in eye of newt, wing of bat, fur of snake, and unisex hat.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2008, 12:52:05 PM » by jolly_old_saint
You get teleported to the wrong place with a werewolf and a stout-if-flatulent viking.

I throw in Kamen Rider DCD and the person who scribbled lines over his mask. And some of my beard trimmings for good measure.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #470 on: November 30, 2008, 09:10:16 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
You get get a cellphone. The cellphone rings and you answer. "The president has been kidnapped by Ninjors. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?"

For tonights fine dinning  I offer an old pair of converse, some Gum Gum fruit, and a compact drive.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #471 on: November 30, 2008, 10:00:09 PM » by alaras
You get an LFO with extendable limbs.

I throw in a refboard, the Gekko, and Nirvash type:TheEnd
IP Logged

« Reply #472 on: November 30, 2008, 11:58:01 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
You get the Macross Quarter. Surfing on Battle 7.

In goes der Geist, die Seele, und das Gespenst.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #473 on: December 02, 2008, 07:25:49 PM » by jolly_old_saint
The circle only speaks American. And Japanese. And Latin. And a little Australian.

I throw in two digeredoos and a kerblingy.

IP Logged

« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2008, 02:55:04 AM » by alaras
A Zolan comes out of the circle, says "Sumimasen", and leaves the room.

I throw in a gong, Elysdeon (from Phantasy Star 4), and KOS-MOS.
IP Logged

« Reply #475 on: December 06, 2008, 12:31:34 PM » by Tristan Kain
  You get back an F-SCYTHE that's been implanted with a Piko-Piko hammer, so it makes a cute squeaking sound anytime it slices something in half.

In keeping with the theme, I toss in the Landeel, the Elsa, and an actual Piko-Piko hammer.
IP Logged

« Reply #476 on: December 10, 2008, 03:14:17 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
you got the Arondight... But it's just a toy

I put my dog and a imp in the circle
IP Logged

« Reply #477 on: December 11, 2008, 02:15:48 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
You get Impmon with a 12 year old bottle of scotch.

I throw in Alucard, a vespa and Alucard.

IP Logged

« Reply #478 on: December 11, 2008, 02:51:20 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get Signum, the pink-haired magical swordwoman of kickass!

I shove in an Opel Signum, the german car.
And then I hurl my busted trackball down after it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #479 on: December 18, 2008, 02:17:14 AM » by jolly_old_saint
The lack of direction in german engineering makes you marry someone you barely know. Turns out, it was Derek 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Having finally taken the time to rescue the president, I throw him in the circle with the beard trimmings of a thousand exploding suns. And some chips.

IP Logged

(Read 311543 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49
Jump to: