summoning circle

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Summoning Circle

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 223884 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49

Re: Summoning Circle
« Reply #480 on: December 18, 2008, 02:40:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Aww, crap. I was hoping I could marry my Motoko from earlier. Maybe a bridge bunny. Or Signum, if I hadn't thrown her in the circle.

You get Santa Claus. But his beard is as red as his suit. And dribbles ash as it constantly regenerates from the fire. He begs you to end his suffering.

I throw in Unicron. And Gon.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #481 on: December 18, 2008, 02:47:27 AM » by alaras
You get a burnt maple leaf.

I throw in an infant's first tears, a newt, and a Phoenix Pinion.
IP Logged

« Reply #482 on: December 18, 2008, 11:38:23 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Out from the circle a hot blooded roar echoes out as Black Getter jumps out to give gifts to the children of the world.

I throw in Megaman, Soundwave, and the brave little toaster.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #483 on: December 19, 2008, 01:20:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Megaman blasts Soundwave, and the Brave Little Toaster drags his parts away. Soundwave leaps out after being rebuilt, painted black, and renamed Soundblaster.

I throw in a better mousetrap, and all the people knocking at my door.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #484 on: December 19, 2008, 07:19:00 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 07:22:15 AM by Derek »
Congrats, you're now the main character in a Deception game. As such, you get the giant demon's foot trap. Enjoy your Monty Python reference.

I throw in a hoe, watering can, and the foundation which all successful farms are built upon: turnips.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #485 on: December 19, 2008, 10:38:22 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
you get a.....   Lovely bunch of coconuts

I put in a Blank CD
IP Logged

« Reply #486 on: December 19, 2008, 10:58:25 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
It comes out blank - you forgot to put something else in.

I take the blank media and put it in someone's slippers. And borrow someone's hedgeclippers. Then toss it all in an unmarked van and put it in the circle with The DeTHemberween THnikkaman!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #487 on: December 20, 2008, 11:25:59 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Equailant Exchange has no idea what to make of that one. So out of the hellmouth that is the summoning circle rides Duo Maxwell and Rattrap driving The A-team van. They soon jump out of the van, which then transfroms and reveals itself to be Optimus Prime. You got the touch soon begans to play as the criedits roll by.

I throw in the Autobot matrix of leadership, a digivice, and a WildWruger

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #488 on: December 21, 2008, 01:21:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Unicron leaps out screaming, while eating the Wildwurger.
Rodimus Prime comes running out behind him carrying the Matrix while You Got the Touch plays in the background.

I take the Matrix and throw Hot Rod back into the hellmouth, along with a can of peanuts.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #489 on: December 22, 2008, 09:01:23 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Wreckgar leaps out of the circle eating the peanuts and begans to sing "Dare to be stupid"

After saying the universal greating to get him out of the way i throw in CNN, a zankotu, Gundam Altron and a can of red hair dye

IP Logged

« Reply #490 on: February 26, 2009, 12:18:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get the Altron Char Custom. It's red, and the flamethrowers burn three times hotter than a standard Altron. It also took a very long time to paint.

I throw in acopy of Oneechanbara, a DVD with the Windows 7 beta on it, and a broken MP3 player.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #491 on: February 26, 2009, 12:57:20 AM » by alaras
You get a ticket to Spamalot, but the show's already closed, so you can't see it.  No refunds.

I throw in a 9mm handgun loaded with a clip of parabellum rounds, an encyclopedia of occult languages, and a grimoire fully detailing everything one would need to know about the 72 Demons of the Goetia.
IP Logged

« Reply #492 on: February 26, 2009, 01:12:58 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get Albus.

I throw in Vanilla Ice and Kris Kross, dating myself horrifically in the process.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #493 on: February 26, 2009, 02:52:25 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
You get Milli Vanilli.

I toss in the velvet key and an evoker.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #494 on: February 26, 2009, 10:42:07 AM » by alaras
Igor jumps out of the circle, bitchslaps you for your irresponsibility, then vanishes as he returns to the Velvet Room, all without saying a word.

I throw in a copy of Citizen Ruth, a Grungust Type-3 Zankantou, and the novel Les Miserables.
IP Logged

(Read 223884 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49
Jump to: