The Pantheon
June 05, 2020, 01:43:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49
  Print  
Author Topic: Summoning Circle  (Read 326827 times)
Killmore
Acolyte

« Reply #705 on: May 30, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »

You get the plot to Great Greed. Have fun investigating the acid rain levels with your father.

I throw in a Crystal Coconut, a Hoard of Bananas, a Peanut Gun, and a 1-up Balloon.
IP Logged
alaras
Cleric

« Reply #706 on: June 04, 2013, 09:11:47 PM »

You get one of King K. Rool's cannonballs.

I throw in a Jabberwocky, a Vorpal Blade, and a whetstone.
IP Logged
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #707 on: September 09, 2013, 08:38:39 PM »

You get bandersnatch, the transvestite stripper.

I throw in a ghostbuster, a gobuster, and some gobots.
IP Logged

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #708 on: September 10, 2013, 04:41:59 AM »

You get back Cy-Kill, albeit a fifty-foot-tall metavirus-enhanced version. He shoots proton beams out of his eyes, if you were wondering what the Ghostbusters contributed to this horror.

I throw in a disco ball, a laser ball, a ball and chain, and a cat with a ball of yarn.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Killmore
Acolyte

« Reply #709 on: October 03, 2013, 10:28:14 AM »

You get the latest Kinect game, Dysco Pyrr. An anamorphic disco cat from the future swinging and dancing through an amazing simulation of the 1970's night scene. Critics acclaim that the visceral decapitations and disembowelments are a true to life depiction of times though they condoned the depiction of blow saying that they don't want kids to emulate such unwholesome activities.

I throw in the ESRB, the CERO, and whatever other software ratings boards are out there.
IP Logged
alaras
Cleric

« Reply #710 on: October 05, 2013, 07:17:07 AM »

You get SuperNanny, complete with slightly-awkward British accent.  Your behavior is totally un-ass-eptable!

I throw in the Minstrel from Romancing Saga, the Seven Star Sword, El Cid, and Colada.
IP Logged
Word on the Wind
Sentinel
Cleric

« Reply #711 on: October 11, 2013, 07:34:49 PM »

*Falls out of the hole*

Well.  It seems I'm back here again after a couple years.

*Throws in a fishing line*
IP Logged

I miss my signature.
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #712 on: November 14, 2013, 09:44:43 AM »

You discover whose line it is anyway. Subsequently, your brain explodes.

I'll throw in some brain bits, some g-bits, and two extra bits.
IP Logged

Word on the Wind
Sentinel
Cleric

« Reply #713 on: November 19, 2013, 12:28:15 PM »

*Reforms as an eldritch abomination.*

*Places a piece of turkey bacon under a box held up with a stick tied to a string*
IP Logged

I miss my signature.
Killmore
Acolyte

« Reply #714 on: November 19, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »

You get a Deathtrap Dungeon (not the game but the real deal).

I throw in a copy of the game Deathtrap Dungeon, the board game Mouse Trap, a Chinese Finger Trap, and Bridget from Guilty Gear.
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #715 on: November 20, 2013, 08:20:43 PM »

"It's a trap!"
Admiral Ackbar pops out of the circle.

I throw in the next two items to come out.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #716 on: November 20, 2013, 10:47:29 PM »

The paradox you create brings chaos to all that is, was, and will be. It shall be stopped, eventually, by the cosmic genderless gentleman known as the Time Spindler's brother Rufio. Rufio is a timecop, after all. He wanted to retire, but he knows that he can't leave this job undone. Not after what happened to his sister. Finding you after a long and bloody jaunt through time, Rufio stabs the heart of the paradox core with his magical talking sword Interface. Once inside, the swordsoul is able to stabilize the timesink. Rufio smiles, for the first time in time-years, but the smile leaves as he looks down. The sword is still there, but he can no longer sense the swordsoul's life-chi energy. Could Interface have known this would happen? It must've. Wiping the tears from his eyes, Rufio turns to you. His arm shaking, he takes aim with his time gun. "What was it for?" he asks. You have no idea what he means, as you yourself have lost recollection of the chaos cycle you began. Stability has returned to the waterbodies of time, and so all is as it was before. Only Rufio, the genderless gentleman, certain owls, and a few svirfneblin lost to time as the result of their hilarious misadventures shall remember the event. And for that matter, the price of returning things to the way they were before. Rufio walks towards you now, still trembling with rage and sorrow. He stumbles, then, on his sword. "Interface..?" The sword remains silent. "I see....its your final message to me," Rufio misunderstands. He picks up the sword, then, and twirls it into its sheathe. He opens his comm-unicator, a special phonelike gauntlet that serves as a time phone. It doesn't work, so he makes a call on his time phone. "This is timecop BGY-11. Mission accomplished....beg pardon? The time-mission, don't you remember what I-treason? Me?! Oh, griznagoklik. This time-day keeps getting better and better." With a whistle, Rufio summons his cyborg pterodactyl then and flies off with it. You still have no idea what the hell just happened.

I throw some lint and dandruff.
IP Logged

alaras
Cleric

« Reply #717 on: November 22, 2013, 05:21:40 PM »

You get a navel orange.  It's slightly fuzzy.

I throw in a giant bucket filled with blood from someone's anus.
IP Logged
Mattman324
Initiate

« Reply #718 on: November 22, 2013, 11:26:09 PM »

You get bloody murder.  You spend the rest of your life in jail, you horrible man!

I throw in the sum total of the hopes and dreams of all people on Earth, and an orange.
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #719 on: November 22, 2013, 11:49:22 PM »

You get back a Fanta, which is basically the same thing.

I throw in a pair of dead AA batteries that someone stuck up their nose.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49
  Print  

Jump to: