summoning circle

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Summoning Circle

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 216495 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49

Re: Summoning Circle
« Reply #705 on: May 30, 2013, 07:23:48 PM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
You get the plot to Great Greed. Have fun investigating the acid rain levels with your father.

I throw in a Crystal Coconut, a Hoard of Bananas, a Peanut Gun, and a 1-up Balloon.
IP Logged

« Reply #706 on: June 05, 2013, 01:11:47 AM » by alaras
You get one of King K. Rool's cannonballs.

I throw in a Jabberwocky, a Vorpal Blade, and a whetstone.
IP Logged

« Reply #707 on: September 10, 2013, 12:38:39 AM » by jolly_old_saint
You get bandersnatch, the transvestite stripper.

I throw in a ghostbuster, a gobuster, and some gobots.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #708 on: September 10, 2013, 08:41:59 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get back Cy-Kill, albeit a fifty-foot-tall metavirus-enhanced version. He shoots proton beams out of his eyes, if you were wondering what the Ghostbusters contributed to this horror.

I throw in a disco ball, a laser ball, a ball and chain, and a cat with a ball of yarn.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #709 on: October 03, 2013, 02:28:14 PM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
You get the latest Kinect game, Dysco Pyrr. An anamorphic disco cat from the future swinging and dancing through an amazing simulation of the 1970's night scene. Critics acclaim that the visceral decapitations and disembowelments are a true to life depiction of times though they condoned the depiction of blow saying that they don't want kids to emulate such unwholesome activities.

I throw in the ESRB, the CERO, and whatever other software ratings boards are out there.
IP Logged

« Reply #710 on: October 05, 2013, 11:17:07 AM » by alaras
You get SuperNanny, complete with slightly-awkward British accent.  Your behavior is totally un-ass-eptable!

I throw in the Minstrel from Romancing Saga, the Seven Star Sword, El Cid, and Colada.
IP Logged

« Reply #711 on: October 11, 2013, 11:34:49 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Falls out of the hole*

Well.  It seems I'm back here again after a couple years.

*Throws in a fishing line*

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #712 on: November 14, 2013, 02:44:43 PM » by jolly_old_saint
You discover whose line it is anyway. Subsequently, your brain explodes.

I'll throw in some brain bits, some g-bits, and two extra bits.

IP Logged

« Reply #713 on: November 19, 2013, 05:28:15 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Reforms as an eldritch abomination.*

*Places a piece of turkey bacon under a box held up with a stick tied to a string*

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #714 on: November 20, 2013, 01:55:24 AM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
You get a Deathtrap Dungeon (not the game but the real deal).

I throw in a copy of the game Deathtrap Dungeon, the board game Mouse Trap, a Chinese Finger Trap, and Bridget from Guilty Gear.
IP Logged

« Reply #715 on: November 21, 2013, 01:20:43 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
"It's a trap!"
Admiral Ackbar pops out of the circle.

I throw in the next two items to come out.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #716 on: November 21, 2013, 03:47:29 AM » by jolly_old_saint
The paradox you create brings chaos to all that is, was, and will be. It shall be stopped, eventually, by the cosmic genderless gentleman known as the Time Spindler's brother Rufio. Rufio is a timecop, after all. He wanted to retire, but he knows that he can't leave this job undone. Not after what happened to his sister. Finding you after a long and bloody jaunt through time, Rufio stabs the heart of the paradox core with his magical talking sword Interface. Once inside, the swordsoul is able to stabilize the timesink. Rufio smiles, for the first time in time-years, but the smile leaves as he looks down. The sword is still there, but he can no longer sense the swordsoul's life-chi energy. Could Interface have known this would happen? It must've. Wiping the tears from his eyes, Rufio turns to you. His arm shaking, he takes aim with his time gun. "What was it for?" he asks. You have no idea what he means, as you yourself have lost recollection of the chaos cycle you began. Stability has returned to the waterbodies of time, and so all is as it was before. Only Rufio, the genderless gentleman, certain owls, and a few svirfneblin lost to time as the result of their hilarious misadventures shall remember the event. And for that matter, the price of returning things to the way they were before. Rufio walks towards you now, still trembling with rage and sorrow. He stumbles, then, on his sword. "Interface..?" The sword remains silent. "I see....its your final message to me," Rufio misunderstands. He picks up the sword, then, and twirls it into its sheathe. He opens his comm-unicator, a special phonelike gauntlet that serves as a time phone. It doesn't work, so he makes a call on his time phone. "This is timecop BGY-11. Mission accomplished....beg pardon? The time-mission, don't you remember what I-treason? Me?! Oh, griznagoklik. This time-day keeps getting better and better." With a whistle, Rufio summons his cyborg pterodactyl then and flies off with it. You still have no idea what the hell just happened.

I throw some lint and dandruff.

IP Logged

« Reply #717 on: November 22, 2013, 10:21:40 PM » by alaras
You get a navel orange.  It's slightly fuzzy.

I throw in a giant bucket filled with blood from someone's anus.
IP Logged

« Reply #718 on: November 23, 2013, 04:26:09 AM » by Mattman324
You get bloody murder.  You spend the rest of your life in jail, you horrible man!

I throw in the sum total of the hopes and dreams of all people on Earth, and an orange.
IP Logged

« Reply #719 on: November 23, 2013, 04:49:22 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get back a Fanta, which is basically the same thing.

I throw in a pair of dead AA batteries that someone stuck up their nose.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 216495 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49
Jump to: