summoning circle

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Summoning Circle

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11021 Posts, 539 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: ioev

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 237221 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49

Re: Summoning Circle
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2008, 09:23:11 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
You get one of those big ass worm things from Tremors.

*holds a pin in her mouth and uses it to free herself before throwing the things mentioned by Arle into the circle, along with a copy of 'Cybernator' (The american Valken) while muttering good ridance to bad rubbish*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2008, 10:01:25 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Roman Cancels and quickly throws Lechise into the circle before her turn ends*

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2008, 11:56:18 AM » by DairuggerXV
Lechise becomes the Devil Gundam.

I throw in everyone responsible for the Transformers series since G1 and some depleted uranium.
IP Logged

« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2008, 12:59:21 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Awww, I don't want to be an ugly pile of junk! *uses inner demon to change back before hog-tieing Arle with ribbons made from the silk of the spider queen*

You get The Awesome Power of the Hyneman

I throw in Morgan Black's sword.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2008, 07:05:25 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Rolls in the circle enough to make the thrown sword cut the ropes*

*Leaves a pair of dice next to the sword as she runs and breaks into Lechise's residence*

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2008, 09:27:45 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
you got a yellow Frog

*looks around*
throws in some games from Cho Aniki series

*run and hides*
IP Logged

« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2008, 12:57:42 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Runs back real fast*

Ye get a conga line of Samson, Adon, Adam, Botei, Idaten and all the other "Manly" regularsform the series.

*Throws a few of Lechise's undergarments stolen from her residence intot he circle, then runs back to pillage more*

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2008, 10:53:15 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
see Lechise Inohara for your prize..(I DON'T ENVY YOU)

I'll throw in Boba Fett's helmet and GaoGaiGar's left middle finger

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2008, 01:07:45 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
see Lechise Inohara for your prize..(I DON'T ENVY YOU)

I'll throw in Boba Fett's helmet and GaoGaiGar's left middle finger
You get a bounty hunter with the heart of a TRUE HERO!

I throw in a horny jackrabbit and the Dendoh.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2008, 01:38:38 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 01:40:23 PM by Lechise Inohara »
Arle activates a time warp trap and gets sent smack dab into the middle of the battle of Yorktown.

JayBee gets Roger Rabbit

And I throw myself into the pits of hell to retrieve my silkies <.< >.> BAD ARLE!.

IP Logged

« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2008, 01:47:02 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Opens a hatchway and walks down a spiral staircase to hell and sets up a trapped receptical that shall lie in wait for the undergarments and the posessor of said undergarments when the apointed time comes*

*Sets up a small business that throws out random crap when people throw things into a "Wishing Well" called a Summonin' Circle*

*Proceeds to take over hell and waits for Lechise to come down to retrieve the eventually to be tossed in undergarments*

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2008, 07:26:04 PM » by jolly_old_saint
You get screwed out of business by Hell's crappy economy.

I toss in two haypennies. I figure one of you crazy kids could buy some decent underwear with it...honestly. Above the kneecaps? Downright whoreish...ask the hell-whores, they know.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2008, 07:44:15 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
You get burgers from the Butcher's and blintzes from the Baker's.

I toss in Edgeworth's Scarf and the vorpal rabbit.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2008, 08:01:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
you get Karman Rabbit(TM) with Kicking Action

i add TU24 and the Type 0's colossal blade

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2008, 09:38:01 PM » by DairuggerXV
You get 150 M Gerbera Strait Katana and the envy of a certain "Sword that smites evil".

I toss in Terminal Dogma and the Holy Hand Grenade.
IP Logged

(Read 237221 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49
Jump to: