summoning circle

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Summoning Circle

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 217461 times) 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49

Re: Summoning Circle
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2009, 05:57:36 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You caused a time pardox!

I tell Solid Snake to go clean up your mess, then throw him in along with a P-38 handgun that might or might not actually be an evil alien Robot in Disguise(tm)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #511 on: April 23, 2009, 02:39:28 AM » by alaras
You get a Power Tool Dragon, but it's immediately destroyed by the trap card Bottomless Trap Hole before you can use an equip magic on it.  I throw in Stardust Dragon - Assault Mode, Red Dragon Archfiend - Assault Mode, Yubel, Thousand-Eyes Restrict, and Dark Magician of Chaos (not the ritual monster).
IP Logged

« Reply #512 on: April 23, 2009, 10:59:50 AM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
You get Abridge series quotes all around....In America.

So shut up steve.

I throw in a shotgun, Quatro's sunglasses, and a dvd boxset of full metal alchemist.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #513 on: April 23, 2009, 02:27:24 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
You get Fullmetal Evil featuring a disgused Ed facing zombies and various enemies from Fullmetal Alchemist using a shotgun and alchemy

I throw in Armored Core: Last Raven and the original mecha from SRT K

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #514 on: April 23, 2009, 08:56:19 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get Ravirn, the Raven.
(If anyone RECOGNIZES that reference, I'll be surprised)

I throw in my confusion over my last incident and the USS Enterprise. "NCC-1701, no bloody A, B, C, or D."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #515 on: December 10, 2009, 10:43:11 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You get a Blu-Ray of the recent Star Trek movie. Enjoy your alternate temporal paradox timeline.

I throw in a laptop, two cases of whiskey, and a Devil Summoning Program.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #516 on: December 11, 2009, 02:16:13 AM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:18:57 AM by Dsvaun »
You get the powerful Metatron. He proceeds to taste the whiskey and spit it into a glass.

I throw in a printer and a motorcycle.
IP Logged

« Reply #517 on: December 11, 2009, 05:17:03 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get a printer... an old-school laser printer the size of a filing cabinet, with wheels to move it on.

I throw in a box of cookies. And a GameBoy.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #518 on: December 11, 2009, 02:46:43 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You'd normally get a copy of Yoshi's Cookie, but something glitched in the circle and you got a copy of Yoshi's Sweatshop. The goal in this game is to match up all the pieces of the shoes to make them disappear before Mario decides you're not working hard enough and has you whipped to death. And since the game's entirely in Chinese, that only takes him about fifteen seconds.

I think the circle's kind of rusty.

So, I throw in a can of WD-40, half a pack of cigarettes, a swiss army knife, and a salt shaker.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #519 on: December 11, 2009, 03:23:26 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get MacGuyver, who proceeds to completely refurbish the circle with the WD-40, defuse a nuclear weapon with the salt shaker, rescue the president's daughter from ninjas with the swiss army knife, and then smoke the cigarettes.

I throw in a submarine and a can of yellow paint.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #520 on: December 11, 2009, 06:12:38 PM » by alaras
A yellow Submarineroid appears and launches a torpedo at you in a Direct Attack, dealing 800 damage before shifting to defense position.

I throw in Aegis, an Evoker, a Gespenst Mk-II TT, and one each of Caster shells numbered 4, 9, and 13.
IP Logged

« Reply #521 on: December 11, 2009, 08:45:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Aigis is a little angry that you threw her in like that, as she just rose back up and summoned a Godzilla-sized Athena and sicced it on Tokyo. Godzilla's gonna be pissed.

I toss in a spark plug, two sledgehammers, and this week's Wall Street Journel.

IP Logged

« Reply #522 on: December 12, 2009, 01:18:37 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get an MC Hammer CD. It's Hammer time!

I throw in a spare remote control and a wet dog.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #523 on: December 13, 2009, 01:21:11 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
You get a Big Dog.

I carefully pour in the bricks shat from the above video and some mini BD-Rs after it.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #524 on: December 14, 2009, 09:29:51 AM » by alaras
Oddly enough, you get a banana cream pie, but it seems like there were a few ingredient substitutions...

I throw in Elemental Hero Divine Neos, Dark Magician of Chaos, and Majestic Star Dragon.
IP Logged

(Read 217461 times) 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49
Jump to: