summoning circle

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Summoning Circle

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 252727 times) 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 49

Re: Summoning Circle
« Reply #570 on: March 15, 2010, 01:14:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The, ummm... worm-face... thing... attacks Arle for not putting anything in the Circle.

I shove a neGcon and a bottle of ibuprofen in, and run before the worm-face-thing decides I look tastier.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #571 on: March 17, 2010, 04:07:07 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
You get a 20 plus med-pack and a case of rockets. Woot!

For the hell of it.....
I toss in Ideon with a full damage meter then get the hell out of this mutiverse.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #572 on: March 17, 2010, 04:42:08 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Ye get the not-an-ending' to @3.

I submit the bones of the thing that JB sent after me.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #573 on: March 17, 2010, 09:55:44 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get Sue, the T-Rex skeleton.

I toss in Shin Getter Robo, Maizinkaizer, and Gunbuster, just to see if they'll balance out Ideon's apocalyptic tendencies. And just in case, I'm stuffing the Buster Machine 3 down there too.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #574 on: March 18, 2010, 07:58:31 AM » by jolly_old_saint
The circle becomes a giant space vagina with teeth. Getters two and three leave because they can't handle the symbolism.

I jump up and throw them back in. And Captain Simian. And three space monkeys. And a dozen chests of cursed Nazi gold.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #575 on: March 18, 2010, 01:21:28 PM » by Chibi Kami
You get a giant mess of thrown poo.

I throw in the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan.

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #576 on: March 19, 2010, 02:39:46 AM » by alaras
You get a CD with the RPG Maker 2000 game "Romancing Walker" on it.

I take that CD from you and throw it in, along with EVA-01, my ex's oversized vibrator, and a blonde wig.
IP Logged

« Reply #577 on: March 19, 2010, 04:11:38 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You get back the berserker EVA-01.

I throw in a Neutron Jammer, an N-Jammer Canceller, the entire writing staff of the entire Gundam SEED franchise, a physics book, and several shouts of "NUCLEAR FUSION DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #578 on: March 19, 2010, 05:56:41 PM » by alaras
Noah Bright comes out of the circle and Brightslaps you.  NEVER QUESTION ANIME PHYSICS!!!!!

I throw in a Haro, Arcueid Brunestud, Shiki Ryougi's knife, and Kiritsugu's Mystic Code pistol.
IP Logged

« Reply #579 on: March 20, 2010, 12:05:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Shiki also takes her knife back and stabs you for stealing it in the first place.

I throw Bright in, along with another physics book, and shout "If you're siding with the SEED people, then you need some reading material!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #580 on: July 24, 2010, 06:12:24 AM » by jolly_old_saint
After several months of silence, a blinding light emerges from the circle! Then all the beard trimmings that I've thrown in rush into your eyeballs. You can see, still, but only as beard trimmings see. You are forever changed for the experience. Also the beard eyes.

I throw in a mongoose, Craig Ferguson's robot skeleton, and the last video on my youtube channel.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #581 on: July 24, 2010, 12:33:22 PM » by Asema
You end up with a robot mongoose that's been readied for the digital age. How, you ask? WITH COUNTLESS UNNECESSARY PERIPHERALS AND EXPENSIVE SUBSCRIPTION FEES.

I throw in a broken Majin Tensei cartridge, salt, pepper and some daily newspaper clippings. Also a priceless holy artifact.
IP Logged

« Reply #582 on: July 24, 2010, 02:35:22 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
An electric razor comes out. I borrow it and shave my eyeballs untril I can see normally again.

I throw in a DVD of The Last Starfighter, a Cup O' Noodles, and a cell phone. One that's ONLY a phone. Not a camera, not a music player, not a wireless telegraph, not a web browser, nothing.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #583 on: July 25, 2010, 04:28:04 AM » by ChrisABlair
You get the plot to an astounding sci-fi series featuring mecha and space comba.... wait, the circle couldn't possibly produce anything that awesome. Or could it?

No. You get the link to some random guy's blog. And he has issues.

I toss in the plot of an astounding sci-fi series featuring mecha and space combat...and my prized copy of Americanized GaoGaiGrr.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #584 on: July 25, 2010, 01:52:22 PM » by Asema
... a cell phone. One that's ONLY a phone. Not a camera, not a music player, not a wireless telegraph, not a web browser, nothing.

But nothing like that exists!

Anyway, you get a cookie-cutter fantasy novel written by a talentless hack.

I throw in two pizzas, several pounds of lasagna, fettuccine alfredo, a glass of wine, and David Caruso.
IP Logged

(Read 252727 times) 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 49
Jump to: