the force is strong with soul calibur 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: The Force is Strong with Soul Calibur 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10988 Posts, 531 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 7099 times) 1 [2]

Re: The Force is Strong with Soul Calibur 4
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 03:29:33 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 03:40:14 PM by Lechise Inohara »
hmmm, I have mixed feelings about this one... On the one hand, I'm kinda upset they would consider those two, yet cut Dante from SCIII... On the other hand though, it was kinda cool to see Mitsurugi vs. Vader... Yes... I am weak T-T...

But yeah... I just hope they kept the character creation thing and fixed that fucking broken AI from SCIII.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

Re: The Force is Strong with Soul Calibur
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 08:59:44 PM » by XenoLovah003 raaarr the gaming goddess
SC3 + gigantic breasts + lots of skin + Vader & Yoda = SC4 FTW!!

oh gawd, they'll do anything to sell games these days. I think it will be a good game, but adding Vader & Yoda was ingenious.
IP Logged

Re: The Force is Strong with Soul Calibur 4
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 10:31:32 AM » by You Can you smell what I shell
^You've got the right idea.  There's no whining to be done about it.  SC is nothing but a good fighting engine with fanservice on top.

If I could change the alphabet I'd put I and DD together
IP Logged

(Read 7099 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: