it's a gundam (v-fin sold separatly)

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: IT'S A GUNDAM (V-fin sold separatly)

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 5810 times) [1]

IT'S A GUNDAM (V-fin sold separatly)
« on: January 11, 2008, 01:48:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
apparently the Japanese further prove their insanity by estimating how much it would cost to build a Gundam

drum roll please

and the final total is $725,000,000

<a href=http://www.pinktentacle.com/2008/01/725000000-gundam/ >here[/url] is an article with some details

discuss---

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

Re: IT'S A GUNDAM (V-fin sold separatly)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 06:59:05 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
hmm if someone made a really successful Gundam based themepark thay might be able to ford it

then they could have it march around the park and advertise about it being home to the first "Real" Gundam
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 07:38:13 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 07:57:41 PM by Dsvaun »
Even if someone coughed up the MINIMUM of $750 mil, I somewhat doubt the quality.  It may be a Gundam, but a decent Gundam?  Take into account that they are imagined in a time where a shuttle to the moon would take days, not months, and fusion is a common power source when we haven't even figured out how to get energy from fusion.

I'd say wait a few decades so we may be able to come close to an actual one.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 11:16:53 PM » by Fnord
But i want one now :(
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 11:31:47 PM » by Dsvaun
You might as well just get a zaku if you get one now.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 11:42:23 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
sure provided it's it's a Char Custom type

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 01:00:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
How about a Destroid? They should be easier.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 12:41:08 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
so this wasn't just some stupidness I heard on the other boards I frequent huh? Well, if they're going to build something, they realy should start small, like a ball or a haro or something... Yes, a Haro would be nice *nod*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 10:26:19 PM » by Dsvaun
The guy who could actually manage to make a working haro would get so damn rich from them, like Amuro did.
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 10:34:44 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Yes, but we all know the military will harness them for psychological torture *nod*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 08:13:02 AM » by You Can you smell what I shell
These calculations and figures are for naught!  All you need to pilot mecha is a BURNING PASSION AND A FIGHTING SPIRIT!

(None of which I think any of us really has)

If I could change the alphabet I'd put I and DD together
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 10:44:46 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
That's a lie, and you know it! I'm sure any one of us has enough COURAGE to turn 1% into 100%!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 01:28:26 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
That's a lie, and you know it! I'm sure any one of us has enough COURAGE to turn 1% into 100%!
Thats only because atleast half of us have acess to some sort of super weapon on the virtual plane...

IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 07:57:30 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Thats only because atleast half of us have acess to some sort of super weapon on the virtual plane...
Like my battleship the "Arcanum"
IP Logged

(Read 5810 times) [1]
Jump to: