progress news ~ live-a-live 2.0 close to completion

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Live-a-Live 2.0 close to completion

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 31275 times) 1 [2]

Re: Progress News ~ Live-a-Live 2.0 close
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 12:29:51 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Jackie Iaukea, Max Morgan, Great Asia, Tula Han, Namcat, Moribe Seishi. I think Iaukea's name is the only one that really changed.

Oh, and Cube's "original" name is now Rover.

IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 06:35:38 AM » by RedComet
It's also worth mentioning that some of the default names (e.g. Xin Shan Quan) are longer than 6 characters, but all user-input names are still confined to a 6 character limit.

IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 10:58:18 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Great Asia

I know this hasn't actually changed, but I still feel really compelled to make a G Gundam joke every time I see that name.

I mean, c'mon! He's in the chapter where you go around fighting people all across the globe, for Luna's sake! It CAN'T be a complete coincidence!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 03:15:23 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Great Asia

I know this hasn't actually changed, but I still feel really compelled to make a G Gundam joke every time I see that name.

I mean, c'mon! He's in the chapter where you go around fighting people all across the globe, for Luna's sake! It CAN'T be a complete coincidence!
The school of the undefeated of the east. The winds of kings zenshin, keiretsu, tempa, kyoran. Look, the east is burning red!

Sorry... But yeah, all Masaru needs is a version of Shining/Burning finger... And if you look at the Buriki Daioh chapter, it seems alot like Evangelion *nod*.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Live-a-Live 2.0 close to completion
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 04:11:10 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
That's not even counting the fact that the Kung Fu Chapter pretty much is the standard variation of the theme.

Ninjas will try to attack your sensei in the night, and martial artists will always try to kill your students when you're not there to protect them. It's how it goes.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 07:35:20 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
and of course, at the end, the master dies and the reamining student takes up the school... But atleast it doesn't  have the bad lip-synching of the movies *nod*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 08:43:40 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I dun know. That sometimes adds flair.

Except when they name the moves wrong and the voices are annoyin'...

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 31275 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: