aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421462 times) 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1350 on: April 22, 2008, 08:32:38 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Hmm... Do we have any Strikes left? I've been dying to try out the Noir and IWS packs.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1351 on: April 22, 2008, 08:40:36 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the E is still unfinished but the IWSP is ready...

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1352 on: April 22, 2008, 09:10:17 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Mmmm, my compliments to the chef.
I haven't had a meal like this since I was on Gryphon.
"Yes, it does seem hard to find good gryphese in the Sol system. Not many that care for it around here. There's an old joke that the planet was destroyed because of the food. I always found it in poor taste, no pun intended."

I've heard the joke. It wasn't funny the first time, and it hasn't aged well.
Your reputation is good, so I assume you meant no offense, but that's my homeworld.

"My apologies."

Anyways, how's Carol doing?

"It seems she ejected her FAST packs and delivered a punch directly to the cockpit of the fake Stampede. After launching all her missiles at the bugs. All things considered, she did very good for someone that hasn't even touched a cockpit recently."

She's been booking a lot of hours in the sim the last week or so. I guess they paid off.

"You aren't wondering about anyone else?"

Nope. I'm sure they can fend for themselves. Carol's the only one I was really concerned about.

"I just received a report that Shara is the last person still in combat."

You're joking. I figured she'd be one of the first to get free. With everyone else free, no less?

"Well, it seems the fake Tyria brought a large bug swarm with him. Most of the free people exhausted their weapons and bodies beating the bugs back. It doesn't help that Shara's double is one of the most skilled."

*Jaybee stands up, then lurches forward and leans against the wall*

"Where are you going? Sit down and rest!"

My partner needs help. I can't leave her.

"You won't be doing anyone any good if you launch now. But my Trombe's just finished reloading."

Eh? Oh, that's what you call the other Huckey?

"You sound like Excellen. I'll be going now. Have another drink. It'll help restore your electrolytes."

Thank you.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1353 on: April 22, 2008, 09:20:42 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*lands the Granteed*

You there hemp Tomo to sickbay!

I'm fine go NOW!

*reviews the logs*

damn the bastards consciousness inside of me

*sheds tears of anger hate despair and selfloathing*

Temps Glisse: You couldn't have known we all though he was gone

But you knew didn't you... you did...and you didn't tell me

Temps Glisse: We couldn't tell you try to understand

*Glares*  understand! you want me to understand he took her from me and you want me to understand!

Temps Glisse: don't you think I know just how much you hate him because of him I lost my..

your what?

Temps Glisse: my baby...

My god Kate I'm sorry

Temps Glisse: we had just found out about it that day too but then -HE- showed up robbing us of one but two members of our family we didn't want to lose a third. I knew what you would do if we told to same thing I would have done kill yourself to keep that monster from coming back.

lets just hope that beast is gone for good. So did Ed and the captain know?

the Captain no he maybe my only living blood relative but he would have killed Ed back then

*mirthless laugh* thats true he was very protective of you back then

I'm going back out just right now I -Need- to destroy something very soon or I might hurt someone
IP Logged

« Reply #1354 on: April 22, 2008, 09:43:33 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 09:52:23 PM by Derek »
Derek: *Sitting in 'Scythe still inside the Kurogane's hangar, picking off bugs from a distance with a boosted rifle* Hah! Got another one. That makes me thirty six for thirty six so far.

Fuyume:*Still hooked up to a recharger unit, but watching interestedly* Derek-sama, I have a question.

Derek: Yeah? *BLAM* Thirty seven.

Fuyume: Masa-chan and I were both wondering, where do you keep getting those? You didn't have one when we first got here.

Derek: Elzam let me borrow it before he took off.

Masaki:*Walks up next to where Fuyume's docked* Yeah, but WHY do you keep getting those?

Derek:We're sitting here doing nothing else and *BLAM* there are still bugs that need killing. It's either this or I explain to Elzam *BLAM* why I suddenly decided to take control of his impact cannons.

Fuyume: Oh. *BLAM*.....You're a really good sniper, Derek-sama.

Derek: *Reloads the rifle and aims it again* Not really. *BLAM* Those bugs just suck at dodging. Anyone with any real speed and agility *BLAM* can dodge me pretty easy. *BLAM* These things are like a deer in headlights, really. *BLAM* They hear a loud noise and detect something coming at them, and.... *BLAM BLAM BLAM*....Game over. That's about all of them, I think. Certainly no more in Shara's immediate proximity, at least.

Masaki: All that was you playing backup, and not you being, you know, you with a gun and a target rich enviroment?

Derek: Pretty much.

Masaki:......I'm surprised by that, oddly enough.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1355 on: April 22, 2008, 09:51:04 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Alright. Integrated Weapons Striker Pack, set. Phase Shift Armor, ready to engage. Launcher Grasper-1, AI set. Sword Grasper-2, AI set. Strike Gundam, launching!

IP Logged

« Reply #1356 on: April 22, 2008, 10:28:33 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*the 008X has been reloaded and launched with the gunner frame and now watches as the AM gunners fly around each other neither able to take a shot at the other*

Hey Elzam, give her a little more time before we intervene, she'd have my head if I interrupted a duel without good reason

* turns around and moves off to take care of the still swarming bugs*

IP Logged

« Reply #1357 on: April 22, 2008, 10:49:21 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Landing in the Hangar*

I need a quick break before I go back out. Have the Kyrios ready for me when I get back.

*Goes to Mess Hall*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1358 on: April 22, 2008, 10:53:26 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*gets out of Exia and into Dinah

So... how did this happen Kima?

Kima: Well... between the data that has been shoved into me from the previous pilots that have used Dinah and the data that you had inserted to finish building my system ikindacopiedthebarebonesofyourpersonalitySakura-sama.

*Sweatdrops at the last part and then sighs

Well it could have been a lot worse than what has happened. I'm assuming that you are limited to Dinah? I know that there isn't anything in you that mimics Fuyume-chan.

Kima: i don't have that kind of hareware in me and I can't access my anima vessel since there isn't a program to do it Sakura-sama

I'll have to consult with the commander and Chaostic for giving you access to that and I cant produce that level of programming.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1359 on: April 23, 2008, 12:01:11 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:05:25 AM by Sume Gai »
Shara: "I have you now"

repli-Shara: "well then; I suppose it is time to end this."

Shara: "then we are in agreement"

* Shara speeds away and her copy gives chase*

repli-Shara: " I think stress must have gotten to you don't worry I'll  take you out right here right now"

*the replicant launches tracer missiles and Shara drops several small items behind her*

Repli-Shara: "what you think that'll save you?"

*the misslies pass the debris and continue to track Shara*

Shara: "NOW"

*each piece of ejected debris suddenly starts a thruster and homes in on the missiles tracking Shara creating a wall of explosions*

Repli-Shara "not bad, but... wait, where is she?"

Shara: "Right Here!"

Shara swoops in from above and fires one shot from he G-Impact cannon which hits with perfect accuracy destroying the repli-gunner completely*

everyone, the path is open; Advance but be ready for anything.
*rising force  starts playing*

IP Logged

« Reply #1360 on: April 23, 2008, 12:32:09 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Is that it for all the doubles? Are we totally sure that everyone we have is the original?

And where the hell are we going now?

IP Logged

« Reply #1361 on: April 23, 2008, 12:39:50 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Sakura mind if I join you I'm kinda pissed and mindless destruction is the only I properly express this rage

nice to meet you um Kima right?

Mica fallow us but stay out of sight until we call for you
IP Logged

« Reply #1362 on: April 23, 2008, 12:42:08 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Is that it for all the doubles? Are we totally sure that everyone we have is the original?

And where the hell are we going now?

to the core, we still have to destroy the controller.

IP Logged

« Reply #1363 on: April 23, 2008, 12:43:13 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Launching, Gundam Kyrios.

This should not be as much as a strain on me as the Weltall.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1364 on: April 23, 2008, 02:40:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee gets up and stretches*

MUCH better.

Someone point me to the hanger... never mind, there it is.

Huckey 3, launching. Thanks for the meal, Elzam.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 421462 times) 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 109
Jump to: