The Pantheon
July 12, 2020, 10:19:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109
  Print  
Author Topic: AGGF part 2  (Read 558147 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Sakura77
Cleric
****
Posts: 371



« Reply #1575 on: May 12, 2008, 06:36:38 AM »

*Arrives at training ground and runs start up on funnel system

I'll be using the funnels against Kina and Mica in alternating targets at first then both of them to test my newtype abilities and the limits of the funnel system.

Kina: Is there anything else we should know?

No but, keep an eye on the radar because I get the feeling that something odd is going to happen which is why I had us do this away from the festivities.
IP Logged

Things can always get worse...
Sakura77
Cleric
****
Posts: 371



« Reply #1576 on: May 13, 2008, 07:18:52 AM »

*Several hours pass...

The funnel system works great with the V2's high speed. I think that I'll use this unless I need the penetrating power of the AB parts.

Kina: Several DC troops are heading our way along with some machines that I don't have IDs for.

We hide and wait to ambush them after we find out why they are here.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 06:23:48 AM by Sakura77 » IP Logged

Things can always get worse...
Sakura77
Cleric
****
Posts: 371



« Reply #1577 on: May 13, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »

DC Officer: Is this were we should be?

DC Commander: Yes we are here because this is where the AGGF usually goes out to train and we were told to test the new machines against them according to our supplier.

DC Officer: Why may I ask?

DC Commander: Simple they have the most advanced weaponry and several skilled pilots.

DC Officer: So we are testing them against a group of enemies that are considered extremely skilled.

DC Commander: Of course.

(OOC: Changed it to something that could be used in the cannon sorry.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 06:29:41 AM by Sakura77 » IP Logged

Things can always get worse...
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #1578 on: May 13, 2008, 11:55:30 AM »

(OOC: Sakura it's way too early to start that story line right now)

*the Lancelot on it's way to check on Sakura enters the fray slicing several Barrelions apart in the process*

I wondered what was taking you so long the party ended 2 hours ago.

of course Derek and I are the only ones sober enough to fly right now but I left him to watch the others

*the Lancelot dodges a shot from a Lion and throws it's MVS into the  offending mech*
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 01:07:53 PM by Sume Gai » IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Chaostic
Cleric
****
Posts: 400



« Reply #1579 on: May 13, 2008, 04:55:31 PM »

Ah too slow

{beep beep beep}

what reinforcements? wait shit! Hey guys I think we should fall back I picking up ten battle ships inbound.
IP Logged
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #1580 on: May 13, 2008, 05:38:26 PM »

(OOC: for the sake of cannon I'm going to pretend the School group didn't show up, Sakura you should change your post to match this) 

this could get ugly.

looks like Rhino Land Battleships. with several dozen Lions and Guarlions each. Most likely DC or Titans.

Chaostic, Sakura pull out; I'll cover for you.

*the Lancelot recovers it's fallen MVS and then Slash Harkens a Lion pulling itself into the sky and stabbing the Lion.  as the lion begins to fall the Lancelot draws back it's Harken and then fires  another one at a nearby lion disabling it and pulling the Lancelot past it at the same time. 

The midair Lancelot then fires all it's harkens into four different Lions pulling them together and slowing it's descent; as the the Lions collide the Harkens are drawn back and the Lancelot lands again; the Lancelot then proceeds to follow the retreating group*
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Andrew
Bishop
*****
Posts: 533



« Reply #1581 on: May 14, 2008, 05:43:19 AM »

Crew Member: *over intercom* Sir, we have a transmission for you.

Andrew: Alright, patch it through to me.

Internal Thought: Who could be sending me a message. My family is either dead or missing, the former Solaris military disbanded except for a few nutjobs and I dont have many friends out of the AGGF

Transmission: Neo-Shevat is being attacked by a mysterious group of attackers. We believe it's Solarian extremists, but they are in unusual units. We request your help, as a test pilot of the PT Test Corps, not as a member of the AGGF. Bring help if you can.
 
Andrew: Commander Gai, my home is being attacked. Do you think we can help them?
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Sakura77
Cleric
****
Posts: 371



« Reply #1582 on: May 14, 2008, 06:47:49 AM »

*Returns to hangar and looks at the V2

What ever those new machines were, they seem to be very powerful especially the black and gold machine. It looked similar to the commander's Lancelot now that I think about it.

Hey Astonage!

Astonage: what is it?

How long would it take to restore the V2?

Astonage: I'd say two or three days since there are some parts that I need to dig up fortunately the Minovsky drive and funnel system wasn't hit or I'd take me forever to find the right parts.

Thanks, I'm going to check on Kina.
IP Logged

Things can always get worse...
Chaostic
Cleric
****
Posts: 400



« Reply #1583 on: May 14, 2008, 07:12:27 AM »

well Andrew I owe you one so count me in.

I'm heading over to the Nelvuoto to talk about something just let me know when we launch
IP Logged
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #1584 on: May 14, 2008, 08:01:09 AM »

If Derek's not in a hurry to find the Blue Wings and you can give me Sevat's location data then we certainly could.

but either way you are free to go on your own.
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Andrew
Bishop
*****
Posts: 533



« Reply #1585 on: May 14, 2008, 08:28:31 AM »

I'll send you the data now.

*Types the information and hits send*
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #1586 on: May 14, 2008, 09:03:37 AM »

Hmm...looks like I'll need a flight capable mech this time

I think I'll use the Dynames.

Derek you don't mind do you?
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Andrew
Bishop
*****
Posts: 533



« Reply #1587 on: May 14, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »

A flight capable mech would be useful, but Neo Shevat is on the ground, built near the ruins of the old city.
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Sume Gai
Bishop
*****
Posts: 1129



« Reply #1588 on: May 14, 2008, 11:11:39 AM »

did you take a look at the terrain around there?

It's a mess; even the Lancelot would have trouble there.
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Chaostic
Cleric
****
Posts: 400



« Reply #1589 on: May 14, 2008, 11:22:55 AM »

Mica open the hanger bay doors now

*launches in the Valhawk*

grunt: oh god oh god oh god I'm going to die when the captain finds out his Messiah was stolen on my watch.

ah hahahahaha good job Mica

Mica: Did you ever doubt me.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.17 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!