aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 392922 times) 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #345 on: February 20, 2008, 08:05:19 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
really Tyria you're not going to win Derek over if you keep talking like that (your not helping my confidence in you either)

hey anyone know how the DML-Ginn modifications are going

I've got the urge to play some Bask hacky-sack

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #346 on: February 20, 2008, 08:06:16 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm going out on patrol.
Taking the Stampede. I haven't had much of a chance to play with that yet.

Don't worry, I don't have any intention of carving a bust with the particle cannon.
Besides, I don't have the fine control with these controls.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #347 on: February 20, 2008, 08:13:31 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:22:52 PM by Tyria »
Yeah yeah...but how many people you know are certificated nearly-world destroyers? It takes a lot of effor to make it that far and still live to brag about, so I will brag for all it's worth!!

And, I already got permissiom to make the Haro of Doom mk.II, as long I keep in mind the operational restrictions (it will only activate inside a cell).

And for the Imperial March, if only the idea is good enought to scare your own allies, imagine the prisoners? Besides, this is personal too...and someone has to make the tech spill everything...waaahahahaha (More Imperial March plays)

By the way, the Haro of Doom mk.II is half-way finished, but I have to ask permission to use a component. Remember that the Haro is for torture purposes only and it has no type of weapon if the use of the component is granted, I want to use a small-range T-LINK SYSTEM receiver and transmiter (max range 2.7m).

KEEP IN MIND ONCE AGAIN THAT THE HARO WILL ONLY WORK ON THE CELL AND WITH DIRECT PERMISSION FOR ACTIVATION OF SUME GAI AND DEREK BOTH, I AM PLAYING IT SAFE!
IP Logged

« Reply #348 on: February 20, 2008, 09:36:23 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I can't see much harm in a T-Link interface... if anything, requiring a human operator would make it SAFER.
But I'm not making the call.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #349 on: February 20, 2008, 09:44:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'd say that sounds fine

FYI the only NT/TK tech currently on the restricted list is a Bio-Sensor

IP Logged

« Reply #350 on: February 20, 2008, 10:12:37 PM » by Dsvaun
What about  the psychoframe?
IP Logged

« Reply #351 on: February 20, 2008, 10:17:22 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
ah right

my mistake; Psycho-frame wasn't listed on either tech list

Sorry Tyria but that one's out too

IP Logged

« Reply #352 on: February 21, 2008, 08:56:03 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Yeah yeah...but how many people you know are certificated nearly-world destroyers? It takes a lot of effor to make it that far and still live to brag about, so I will brag for all it's worth!!

Congratulations, you're ranking yourself up there with guys like Hitler, the Zeltradi, anyone who's ever attempted or completed a colony drop, and Shuu Shirakawa. Glad you're so thrilled.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #353 on: February 21, 2008, 10:49:55 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...Bio Sensor powered...with a T-Link System...it could work...

Hmn...you are putting me togheter with the Zentraedi...all right, Hitler, I can live with that...colony drop can be usefull...now, Shuu Shirakawa, I hope tol get there someday!!

IP Logged

« Reply #354 on: February 21, 2008, 11:34:20 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Two things.

One, the Bio-Sensor is what's restricted, meaning no.

Secondly, you have just officially crossed the line into potential catalyst for the apocalypse, if Shuu Shirakawa is the bar you are trying to match. Whether in joking or not, a crack like that sets off so many different alarms that I lost count.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #355 on: February 21, 2008, 11:54:55 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Belive in what you want...

All right, let's keep it clear, the Bio Sensor and psycomu are out of my permited materials?
IP Logged

« Reply #356 on: February 21, 2008, 12:44:05 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
yes

as for Prana and Aura , They are restricted I'm not too sure what prana can do but I don't yet feel comfortable letting anyone make craft the run on life energy. As for Aura I think it's pretty dangerous  to be building mechs that can cross dimensions

IP Logged

« Reply #357 on: February 21, 2008, 12:51:58 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...Aura can be dangerous, that all depends on the pilot. Feed it lot's of bad aura and you will have a calamity as for In comparison to it, Prana is pretty harmless. But, with our current technology, I am not even sure we can make something much powerfull right now, I would need a trip to La Gias to get really deep into it. You know, no good Alchemy Academies here on the surface to learn about the stuff. Also, it's not like we have several high-level elemental spirits here to go on making Masoukishin.
IP Logged

« Reply #358 on: February 21, 2008, 12:54:01 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Orgone is another thing that should be restricted because Mao isn't doing anything remotely dangerous with it until they completely understand it (They leave the Raftclanz and Granteed alone)

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #359 on: February 21, 2008, 02:43:03 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Not that I am going to mess around with it, since I don't even know the basics of how it works...
IP Logged

(Read 392922 times) 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 109
Jump to: