aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421348 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 02:44:31 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Why does everyone want to vandalize my mountain? :'(

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 09:36:54 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Because we're getting complaints from the neighboring towns about vandalizing it into Mt. JayBee in the first place. And a few people actually begging or offering money to at least fix that part of it.

Speaking of, one of those last kinds of people came by. Hey Andrew, I think we can afford to replace another Caster shell, now. You wanna blow out the left eye, or can I?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 10:44:02 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*imagines Jaybee's reaction*

"some people don't appreciate art" you say

*sees the amount of zeros on the payment*

I don't think I appreciate art anymore, either.

I'm heading out on patrol, feel free to join me.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 12:24:40 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Speaking of, one of those last kinds of people came by. Hey Andrew, I think we can afford to replace another Caster shell, now. You wanna blow out the left eye, or can I?

Sure, I'm not using my insanly low paycheck for anything else.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 01:09:14 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*gets in the Grungust*

If anyone needs me,  I'll be up on my mountain. Touching up the beard.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 01:24:10 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tyria reporting in.

Most of the E-Field and 2 Inertial Cancellers have arrived. We will begin mounting the trap at once. Any luck at finding Giga-chan so far?
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 03:53:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
INCOMING BURST TRANSMISSION
encryption code E698R3T-X99

I think I've found something but my X Divider Kai is nearing it's return limit. I'm going to leave a beacon if anyone wants to pick up the trail here; the coordinates are AX-7643-FT-4329

I think Gigalot @ went north from here but I can't be sure.

END TRANSMISSION-----

IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 04:04:18 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Good, if anyone makes contact with it, remember to shoot to disable, we don't want it to be totally blow up and have his cristals spread all around for months, since we will be ready to ambush it in the weekend.
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 04:23:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 04:57:26 PM by Sume Gai »
I'm back and I think I'll have Astonage do a full tune up to maximize the condenser efficiency

I'll use the 008L for the remainder of the time before we take out the Gigalot @.

but I'm tired from the extended recon so I'll take a rest for a bit before heading out again. 

IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 10:11:10 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander, I got an e-mail from Mao Industries saying that they want us to test some next gen mechs for them in live combat. They won't divulge the names until we agree to test them.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 08:37:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'm willing but we need to focus on Gigalot @ right now. If Ring is willing to arrange for delivery we'll put the mechs through their paces (and then some)

I'm heading out on patrol in the 008L

IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 09:42:02 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll e-mail her and I expect her to reply tomorrow. I'll reveal some of the mechs that we are to test when I get an e-mail and I will tell her we are having to issues with a runaway experiment but, nothing more. Well, I am going to bed see you in the morning.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 10:10:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I don't think I'll ever hear the end of this if Dr. Radom finds out the whole story

maybe we should send Tyria to meet Dr. Radom after this whole mess is over

IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 10:30:44 PM » by Dsvaun
I'll send flowers to the funeral.
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 05:07:16 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...a meeting with Dr. Random...I guess I will have to let the Altaisen fight Giga-chan and make a video of it, so I can show her how the full Earth mech has "prevailed uppon the evil EOT" and I wanted to larn more about it (since it's by no means as dangerous, so I still have access to the materials). Ego massage is the way to go on this one!
IP Logged

(Read 421348 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 109
Jump to: