aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421710 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 09:44:58 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Ring sent me a reply, we are going to get two long range and one close range machines. They are the Cerberus, the Garmraid, and the Bellzelute. Every so often we are to send the combat data and our own opinions on the three and after the testing is over, they are looking into the possibility of upgrading the three along with the Coustwell that they sent us. They'll arrive next monday.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 06:08:51 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tyria reporting in.

We have finished mounting 86% of the trap. Tomohow morning we intend to finish it and make a test. With the data of it, we want our shooter to train on the simulator (it will be Sume Gai on 008L, right?), so we can perfect the scynchro of the field operator and the shoot, minimizing the damage to the trap components.
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 07:01:49 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I thoguht it was me in XDiv Kai.

I've been hitting the sims familiarizing myself. Especially set-up and charge time on the satellite cannon.
There's a second or so of light-lag between us and the Moon, and I don't want to get caught with my pants down because I misjudged the microwave beam timing.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 07:18:01 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee will lead with the Satellite System and I'll follow up with the Black hole cannon

i f this works we'll break it up then my BHC will suck up all the pieces

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 03:56:45 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Godd job everybody!

The trap is set and tested, simulation results indicate 97% succes rate on the bombardment for Giga-chan with size up to 60 metters.

We just have to lure him into it and pray he didn't grow way too much...(if he is over 100m we may have some problems, but it is still on the safe margin)
IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 08:14:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria I found him; Gigalot @ is currently at EV-9453-RJ-6781

he's heading in the direction of mount Jaybee

By my estimate his growth rate must have slowed as he's only around 45 meters long (my guess is he grows as a reaction to being damaged)

I think we can spring our trap at 2200 tomorrow if you set up at point QS-5390-YC-7804 (about a mile and a half east of mt. Jaybee)

IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2008, 06:48:28 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right!

All trap personel, be on stand-by on 2000 hours!
IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2008, 02:58:27 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm gonna head out now.
Set up camp in Mount Jaybee's right ear. Make sure the... thing... doesn't see me coming.

I'll be keeping radio silence until it's confirmed destroyed 
Gonna duck back undercover after the blast so it can't counterstrike if it survives somehow.

I'm sure you'll see me blast the monstrosity, even if I don't say anything.

(IRL, I'm not gonna be home from work until about midnight board time)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2008, 04:11:58 PM » by Dsvaun
I'll be on standby as well in case you need any thing.  My coms have been acting up so i may not get anything.  I'll work on it and try to fix it.

(OoC: I'm going somewhere as well, but I'll be back tonight.)
IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2008, 05:26:08 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
this is the 008L sorry I took so long to launch I wanted to clean the BHC contact points

IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2008, 09:25:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
here he is.

move. move. move!

IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2008, 10:08:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee he's in  fire!!!

IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 01:27:42 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*leaps out, sends a tightbeam comm pulse to the moon*
Satellite.... CANNOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 04:32:56 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Damn It!

he's still alive I don't think my Black Hole Cannon can handle the large piece that still remains.

I guess I have no choice

code "FINAL OPTION"

*opens a small part of the shield and flies in*

DIE; You Bastard!!!!

*triggers the eject as BHE overloads and creates a black hole strong enough to completely destroy the last segment*

*the shield comes up again before the eject pod can escape trapping  it inside the shield*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

*is seriously injured in the blast and barely alive as the Black hole fades*

IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 04:53:45 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, a little showy, and most definately over dramatic to an extreme even for us, but effective.

....Oh, what the hell am I saying? I want the Med team and cleanup crews out there NOW! Get the Commander, and if anything else even so much as twitches, BURN IT!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 421710 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 109
Jump to: