aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 376040 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 05:19:22 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Yes, Sir.

Get a stretcher, NOW! Make sure Cmdr. Gai is alright.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2008, 05:43:11 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, we have scaned the area and there are no traces of Ze-Field, the Giga-chan is now officially dead!!

And also, as there wasn't any part of it remaing, that means there is nothing for me to clean up! Good job everyone! Too bad most of the barrier was gone with the explosion of the BHE, but the DC isn't too mad, since they saw the sacrifice was necessary.
IP Logged

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 11:01:42 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Now, onto the news that people actually care about. I just talked to the Doc Uzuki. He says that the Commander's condition is stable, but really weak. He's not sure if they're gonna do anything else to have to fix that. Unfortunately, he didn't give me a very big list of the injuries, but rather, chose instead to tell me what WASN'T wrong with him.

"He's alive. That's just about it, for the moment."

He said he'd keep us updated.

On the next order of business, Andrew, how goes the cleanup? How very much nonexistant are we looking at the 008L being, now? And has either 'Vaun or JayBee managed to make it back yet?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 11:18:16 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
I vote that we should make Tyria foot any bills that come out of this fiasco.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 11:33:22 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Seconded. Which means we now know who to turn to about that 15K repair estimate.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2008, 01:16:29 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
See, this is why I advocated obscene levels of firepower backed up by GanDuro's GigaBlaster and carpet-bombing.

If the chief needs a robot hand, I know a guy that does good work.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2008, 03:06:16 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...pay all the bills...suddendenly I begin to wonder if Commander Lakmir will put me in the brig for much time if I get back to HQ at this point...maybe he even forgot I shoot his unit full of holes!
IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2008, 05:58:41 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Cleanup is going ok. The 008L appears to be salvageable, but it will be a long time before it will be useable, if at all. I should mention that I'm no expert and would like a second opinion, though.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2008, 06:13:47 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll take a look at the 008L and see what we would need, but you're right, it will be a long time before it's operational. If the BHE is gone, I will need some help upgrading it.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2008, 06:37:03 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...without a BHE, it would be more simple just scrap what parts we can and be done with it. Most of the frame is wrecked or just bent in a strange way that shouldn't be and it is without a engine...I think it's just too much trouble putting it back togheter...not to say that there is aways the threat of the new BHE blowing up on our face, we would need assistance from Dr. Hamil and some other crew from Mao Industries...

If we go to repair it, we can at least do major modifications/customizations, since will be building up entire blocks of it!

IP Logged

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 07:07:04 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hmn...without a BHE, it would be more simple just scrap what parts we can and be done with it. Most of the frame is wrecked or just bent in a strange way that shouldn't be and it is without a engine...I think it's just too much trouble putting it back togheter...not to say that there is aways the threat of the new BHE blowing up on our face, we would need assistance from Dr. Hamil and some other crew from Mao Industries...

If we go to repair it, we can at least do major modifications/customizations, since will be building up entire blocks of it!

Do I hear a Hucky 3 knocking pleasesayyes?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2008, 07:19:36 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I could say so, it is a good chance to use the parts of it to make a mk.III...unfortunatelly, mk.III uses a Tronium EO Engine and I belive Tronium is above my material clearence level...so I could only mess around with everything else...I am not banned from getting close to the Gravcon System, am I?
IP Logged

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2008, 07:50:15 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
At this point, I would say a lot of things are above your clearance level, Tyria.

Let's just recover what we can and mothball it, for now. The Commander can decide what we ultimately do with it, when he recovers.

I said when, not if. Even I can be optimistic, dammit.

IP Logged

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008, 08:55:05 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, Chaostic. Help me get the remains of the 008L into the Hanger.

IP Logged

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 10:35:27 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll contact Mao and see what they recommend but, it's still the Commander's call in the end.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 376040 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 109
Jump to: