aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 425050 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2008, 06:21:06 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*is still in critical condition and hasn't shown much improvement*

Doc Uzuki (speaking on my behalf): "Commander Gai made a few arrangements beforehand in case this happened and requested I convey to you some requests"

"first thing, Jaybee and Derek are to decide decide which of them will lead in his absence;

next, Commander Gai requested that he and the 008L's remains be sent to the moon for treatment/repairs. 

Third, The Commander said that he is releasing his private weapons cache into the AGGF; he said it contained A Z Gundam a Hyaku Shiki, a Weltall, the "fully armed" Kriong Monster and a rebuilt ZZ Gundam along with various munitions.

Lastly Comander Gai requested that you continue to fight Bask in his absence "

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2008, 09:45:08 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hmm. Alright, thanks Doc.

Alright, I dunno about JayBee, but I believe in making sure everyone is capable of taking responsibility for something, particularly when I can't. So, who wants to help arrange for Gai's transport?

And while I'm on the subject of responsbility, JayBee, I wish to settle the leadership situation like honorable gentlemen. WIth Rock Paper Scissors. Deal?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2008, 09:52:48 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Derek, I will tell Mao about repairing the 008L as per the commander's orders.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2008, 12:20:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Good. If you want to help with the transport arrangements, be my guest.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2008, 03:05:58 PM » by Dsvaun
Sorry about the silence over the weekend.  I was around, but I was busy so I couldn't report in.

Dammit.  I feel like I've done almost nothing around here besides tinker around with the machines.  Then again it's what I do best.  I might as well make myself usefull and get to work on something.  Maybe on making the FAZZ?  If there is anything important that you need me for, please let me know.
IP Logged

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2008, 03:15:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
If it makes you feel any better about anything, 'Vaun, I consider you and Andrew to be the second tier in command right now, behind me and JayBee. I trust you to be there when we do need stuff for tech. And let's face it, right now, you're offiically the only person I DO trust to be in the R&D department, seeing as how Tyria is offically going to have to finish paying that repair bill before I even so much as blink at the thought of pulling the clearance restrictions.

Though, something did come to mind, since you asked. How knowledgable are you at working with Gears?

IP Logged

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2008, 03:46:44 PM » by Dsvaun
Eh....

Where are those from?
IP Logged

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2008, 04:05:44 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'll take that as a no, then. No Weltall 2 for us then, I suppose. Oh well.

Xenogears, for the record.

IP Logged

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2008, 04:16:15 PM » by Dsvaun
Ah, I'll try to look into it when I've got time.

(OoC: Haven't played the game yet.  I plan to when I've got time, which judging by the schedule for college, literally won't be until the end of the year.)
IP Logged

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2008, 05:46:49 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Derek, the new machines have arrived from Mao, and have taken the remains of the 008L. I'll be calibrating the three machines and if anybody wants to use them (mainly the Coustwell and Bellzelute), I will have to orient them on the unique control systems installed.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2008, 06:56:32 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Derek, I don't consider myself much of a leader. I'll save you the "duel" and just cede the position now.

Now then... I want some revenge?
Get out of there, Tyria. I didn't mean you.If it wasn't for Bask, we'd've cleaned your mess up before it got quite so out of hand.

Does fully-armed Monster mean what I think it does? If we've got a full stock of reaction warheads for the railguns, it shouldn't be that hard to burn out a few bases.
And reaction warheads are "clean", so there's no radiation to worry about later. Just a smoking glass-lined crater.
But that's not really very satisfying when you're looking for an outlet to vent into.

I'm gonna take the Blitz out and see if I can't start some ghost stories. The kind about invisible monsters that maul mechs and then melt away into nothingness.
Don't worry, it's not senseless bloodshed. I'll be ripping heads and limbs off mainly. No point in scaring the shit out of people if they don't get to tell stories later.

Find a small patrol, activate the mirage colloid, maim a mech or 2, then fall back into the forest. Drop some time-delay flares and explosives to make them look the wrong way.
If I see something I can't handle, I'll fade back. The Blitz has a pretty nice sensor suite, so I should see them well before they see me. They'll never even know I was there.

Makes me feel better AND continues the psych warfare we started with the singing death haros. Everybody wins.

Moving out.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2008, 08:21:40 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Sounds like a good idea, JayBee. I might have to steal it for a few runs of my own.

Sakura, go ahead and give me the specs on these new units, if possible. I'm thinking about testing one of them myself, but I prefer to have an idea of what I'm doing before I get inside a mech.

IP Logged

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2008, 08:29:49 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll take that as a no, then. No Weltall 2 for us then, I suppose. Oh well.

It would be extremly dangerous for us to even try, at least for a while. The Weltall 2 was made using Nanomachines, which considering our track record...

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2008, 08:46:07 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hence why I completely threw out the idea the second I heard that no one around had an idea of what end goes where on those things.

Now, we can still definately use Weltall, not stopping that. I plan on taking him out for a test run when I get a few minutes.

IP Logged

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 04:21:32 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm going to take out the Z Gundam to see how it feels. I like variable units, and I need a reliable unit for an alternate.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 425050 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 109
Jump to: