aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 373832 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2008, 08:41:58 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
The Coustwell is a close range machine capable of flight and is equipped with a Larseilam Canceller (which we should never have to use due to no one was a Larseilam equipped) more info can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coustwell
and :http://srwog.velv.net/og_mecha/coustwell.html

The Bellzelute is similar to the Coustwell except it is a long range designed machine with the Orgone Rifle as it's main weapon (three attack modes), both the Coustwell and Bellzelute have a double cockpit allowing for a pilot and subpilot. Both can be considered "Reals" and additional specs can be found: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellzelute
and: http://srwog.velv.net/og_mecha/bellzelute.html

The Cerberus and Garmraid utilize an engine known as the TE (Terminus Energy) Engine which requires an DFC (Direct Feeling Control) Suit to pilot.

Cerberus is more of an traditional long ranged "Real" with few close range weapons and several long ranged weapons. Here is what I have on Cerberus (not much):http://srwog.velv.net/og_mecha/cerberus.html

Garmraid is a close ranged machine, I'd call it a super robot due to it's weight and size are twice the Cerberus's. Here's what info I have: http://srwog.velv.net/og_mecha/garmraid.html

I'm sorry Derek but, I don't have much information about Cerberus and Garmraid (they are SRT MX machines).

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2008, 11:39:50 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hmm. Alright. I think I'll take the Bellzelute. As soon as I can get the opportunity, I'm gonna give both it and Weltall a few test runs.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2008, 02:06:27 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Oh, my head. How long was I out? Figures what one good shot on the T-Link System can do to your brain...

...What? We already fried Hyper Giga-chan? Awww, I missed the fireworks. Oh well, we'll see what I can do to make up for it later.

The doctor still needs to run some brain scans and make sure all my synapses are firing like they should. I'm not sure how long it'll take, but when I get back I call Coustwell.

Once again, I apologize for not letting anyone know sooner.

tl:dr Long-term internet access: unlikely at best.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2008, 02:39:43 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
A little more explanation on the Bellzelute and Coustwell, the Bellzelute is completely shooting based (There are no melee weapons on it) and the Coustwell is mostly close ranged with one or two mid ranged attacks.

IP Logged

« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2008, 02:08:44 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Wow, I forgot how Gundams handle. I also did some patrols while I was out and there seems to be nothing in the area.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2008, 03:05:03 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*wanders back in*
Not ANYMORE there aren't.

That was... fun.

Hid a few smoke generators and jammers over a wide area. Waited for a small patrol to wander by. A little noise to lure them to the center of the dead zone and activate them. Flicker the mirage colloid a few times to leave them with vague impressions of SOMETHING. Not enough that I ever became visible(or what would pass for visible... I dumped a LOT of smoke in the area).
Disable the mirage colloid on JUST the Gleipner as I fire it, ripping the head off one mech. Walked behind another one, ripped it's arm off by hand.
Toy with them a little bit more, listening to the chatter(they turned on external speakers to talk! They totally forgot the laser comms!).
Then went ahead and bashed up the other 2. Faded back under cover, detonated the smoke and jamming devices. Nothing left.

They were crying like little babies.  They punched out and RAN, tripping over their own feet while they screamed for an emergency pickup into their comms.

Took about an hour to finish up.

I nailed three more patrols with similar tactics. 2 unrelated, one a follow-up to the first team. They were a bit bigger, and visibly jumpier, having heard about team 2 and 3 before they made it to the site. Only casualty of the day was when one of them shot his own guy.

And for the final touch...
*grabs a PDA*
I went into town and borrowed a netcafe. After a few relays to ensure I couldn't be traced(reason I was doing it from town in the first place., but you can't be TOO careful), I exploited a hole or two in their computer security.
Read a few personal e-mails(lot less secure than the professional stuff), fired a few of my own off. Spent a bit of time piddling in some chat rooms that're popular with the local enemy base.

Check out the stories being passed around. Some of which I fueled.
Ghost stories apparently spread REALLY fast when there's dismembered mechs lying around. EVERYONE'S dusted their old campfire stories off, with a new and sinister sheen of realism.

Personal favorite flavor(I MAY have encouraged one of these, under the guise of a local townsfolk that's scared as fuck of going out at night...): Young man out on patrol. He's getting married in a month or two.
There's an attack. Most popular version is the zentradi rain of death, but there's a couple of variants. His unit is wiped out.
He survives, but is hideously disfigured and dying from radiation exposure. He works his way back home before he dies.
Depending on version, his home was destroyed in the attack and he finds his fiancee dead/dying, or his fiancee sees him and runs away screaming. He dies on his doorstep, alone.
And now his ghost stalks the machines of war, crushing them, seeking vengeance.

You can get a lot done in 2 days if you're creative. :)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2008, 01:22:29 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I applaude your efforts, my friend. I LOVE seeing a plan like that come together.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2008, 09:12:04 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*bows*
Thank you, thank you.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2008, 01:20:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay, enough screwing around. Time to get to work, gang. JayBee, I've got a job for you. I need you to head out and scout out Bask's main base at the mining facility. We've taken out pretty much all of his other holdings in this region, so odds are pretty good that he's gonna be either hunkering down or getting ready to bail. Find out which, and feel free to play some more psych warfare with them if you want.

Andrew, get Sakura and the two of you start running inventory. I'm gonna need it for the next roster update.

'Vaun, go ahead and give me an estimate on how long it'd take you to get that FAZZ finished, or any other projects you're working on in your spare time.

Tyria, you stay right where you are. I don't even trust you not to screw up the sim, right now. I'll have the full bill ready for you to pay pretty soon.

Everyone else, business as usual. Feel free to volunteer yourself for something or ask me if I can think of anything for you to do.

Ah, the feelings of being the one in charge. How I have missed you.

IP Logged

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2008, 02:54:30 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
This is the equipment that I have accounted for, Andrew can you double check it, you have higher clearance than me

Equipment

Destiny-Jolty
Freedom-AuraBattler
Gundam X Divider-Sume Gai
Lancelot-Kaji
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered)- Basterd King
R-3 (Powered)- Ianator
Huckebien Mk-II-JayBee
Atropos-Corsair
DeathScythe Hell-Derek
R-Gun (Powered)- Chaostic
Selbine-Tyria
Alteisen-Lechise Inohara
Gundam Exia(Avalanche)-Sakura77
Nu Gundam - Dsvaun
Justice
Gundam Virtue-
(Sword/Launcher/Aile/IWSP) Strike
Shining Gundam
Gundam Alex
R-Blade
Blitz
Gundam Kyrios
Grungust Type 3
SPD-1
YF-21
Gespenst Mk-II S
Ashcleet
Gundam Dynames
Armorlion
Coustwell-Ianator
Giganscudo
Huckebien 008L-Under Repairs
Z Gundam-Andrew
Hyaku Shiki
Weltall
Kriong Monster
ZZ Gundam(Being Converted to FAZZ)
Bellzelute-Derek
Cerberus
Garmraid

Arc Gurren-Lagann-Gideon Zhi

Battleship(s)
Durageiz - Argama Class - Bright Noa

Extra Gear
Tesla Drive
Mega-Bazooka-Launcher
Boosted Hammer
Graviton launcher

IP Logged

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2008, 05:06:50 PM » by Dsvaun
Don't forget Nu has the HWS on it.  As for the FAZZ, I can probably get it done by Monday or Tuesday.  Again, if anyone has any requests feel free to make them.
IP Logged

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2008, 06:09:08 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Noted. Dsvaun, is there any other upgrades currently being worked on or are done?

IP Logged

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2008, 06:45:05 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Roger that.
I'll be taking the Blitz again. And some spare batteries.

Who wants to roll out with me? We're wandering straight into the hornet's nest, so to speak. So take something with a little subtlety.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2008, 07:25:18 PM » by Dsvaun
There isn't anything else at the moment.  However, I would like to work on building the Double X as suprise for when Commander Gai gets back.
IP Logged

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2008, 07:30:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You've got whatever authorizations you need, 'Vaun.

And I'll go with you, JayBee. I've been sitting here doing administrative work all week, and 'Scythe's all about having the fun with the stealth and spookiness.

Hey, you think we'd get them really scared by leaving a few scrapped machines impaled on trees and stuff?

IP Logged

(Read 373832 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 109
Jump to: