aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 392197 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2008, 12:05:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
See if she'd consider trying out for a position on the flight line.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2008, 06:57:21 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 10:13:35 PM by Andrew »
*Incoming Message*

*Verifyifing Security*

This is Andrew, and I have some news. I've just entered the first stockpile and found a bunch of Solarian weapons and gear. I'll send the coordnates when I get a proven secure line. I'll give you updates when I can.

*Message Ended*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2008, 09:59:40 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, so what all has popped up in the last day or so while I was, ah, reading up on the DC rebellion?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2008, 10:56:59 PM » by Dsvaun
Not too much as far as I can tell.  Finished up the FAZZ.  Working on the Double X as of now.  This will probably take a bit longer.
IP Logged

« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2008, 10:43:44 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Well, the girls were deserters that don't want anything to do with war. Bask is receiving some reinforcements namely 500 Daggers, 50 Qubeley MK IIs, 5 a Azieru, and 125 Aile Windams. I've asked for some hacking and research to be done to determine if any are custom models and I haven't recieved a reply yet.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2008, 07:35:32 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright. Hmm.

Hey 'Vaun. In your professional opinion, do we have any machines that would benefit immensely from us sticking that Tesla Drive in them?

IP Logged

« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2008, 08:07:36 PM » by Dsvaun
Other than upgrading the Alteisen to the Riese, you could put it in the R-2, Huckebein Mk.II, put it in the Alt just to make it fly, or whatever machine is basically grounded.  I'll let you guys figure out who's going to get it. 
IP Logged

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2008, 07:52:58 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, here is the money. I sold some old crap I had in my roon along the Seilbine-kai, BTW, you may be hapy to know that the DC fined me by 30% of the value of all lost equipament instead of the full price, so I managed to pay it all up just by selling my Seilbine-Kai...

Now let me see...what unit I will use...
IP Logged

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2008, 09:16:40 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:22:22 AM by Derek »
Your Selbine's over in the side hangar, if you want to use that, along with all your other stuff. You're welcome for the money.

What, did you actually think I was just gonna leave you high and dry? I'm a mercenary, with a good few years of experience and cash reserve built up, and a bill like this would have hurt MY wallet. I didn't actually expect you to be able to pay it, just to put some effort into trying. The point was to teach you a lesson about responsibility.

And it's always fun to imitate the DC. All I have to do is sound completely self-righteous and/or egomaniacal and I get people fooled every time.

Oh, and keep the extra three grand or so you made from the sale. You may need it., because your NEXT job is to go deal with the personel costs and fallout of losing half our technician staff in that little incident. And I'm NOT helping you out on that one.

Here's all the personel files, list of casualties, and some stationary for writing letters to the families. Have fun.

IP Logged

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2008, 04:37:15 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Er...thanks...but you could have paid better for my Seilbine...you know...I sold some things on the Mad Scientists black market...but, if anything I sold them runs rampage it's now THEIR PROBLEM...

Oh, and by the way, I managed to acquire a system-fried Megir--<SHOOTING SOUNDS> Sto-<MORE SHOOTING SOUNDS>
IT ISN'T EVEN WORKING DAMMIT!!
<SHOOTING SOUNDS><SHOOTING SOUNDS><SHOOTING SOUNDS><SHOOTING SOUNDS><SHOOTING SOUNDS>

LOOK! I won't even work on it's damaged sistems, I just want it for a surprise for the next attack and I PROMISSE it won't even get close to be activated-<SHOOTING SOUNDS>repaired-<SHOOTING SOUNDS> or even tampered in any way! NOW <SHOOTING SOUNDS> STOP SHOOTING!<SHOOTING SOUNDS><SHOOTING SOUNDS>

<FINALLY RUN OUT OF BULLETS>

Ufh...that's all. It shall arrive tomohow, it's a large package with MSBMD logo.
IP Logged

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2008, 05:02:30 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I said you were done with paying the repair bill. I DIDN'T say your restrictions had been lifted.

And I don't think anyone else here would disagree with a complete ban on Aerogater bugs being allowed into base no matter WHAT condition they're in.

IP Logged

« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2008, 05:13:29 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Now...I am not messing around with it, as the state it got into the base it will remain untill I use it...you can even keep it locked and sealed untill the time to attack Bask arrive!
IP Logged

« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2008, 07:20:19 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*hops out of the Hucky 2*

Our enemies are getting bold. Seems they bought a cargo ship to deliver another Aerogater to us. Even wrote Tyria's name on the invoice. Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to do the same thing AGAIN.

Long story short, I vaped the ship's cargo hold with the G-Impact. It's gone now.

BTW, did I hear someone say flying Hucky?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2008, 07:22:42 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I do believe someone did. Go get 'Vaun to go load up the Tesla Drive for you.

IP Logged

« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2008, 07:24:55 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
JayBee...you know you are going to pay for that scraped-totally burnt out Megirot I bought, right?
IP Logged

(Read 392197 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 109
Jump to: