aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 375418 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2008, 09:10:48 PM » by Dsvaun
I'll stick in the Tesla Drive tonight.
IP Logged

« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2008, 10:09:09 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
JayBee...you know you are going to pay for that scraped-totally burnt out Megirot I bought, right?
You mean it WASN'T a ploy by the enemy and you really ARE that stupid?

Well.... as it happens, I DO have your payment. It's stored in a secret compartment hidden inside the G-Impact cannon, at the back of hte barrel.
Go ahead and climb inside. I'll be in the cockpit, and when you're in position I'll press the trigger.... ummm.... that releases the compartment so you can get your cash out.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2008, 10:15:33 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
And I'll be over here with the camera, to, ah, record the event for posterity.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2008, 12:01:55 AM » by Dsvaun
I guess I'll just point and laugh.
IP Logged

« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2008, 01:28:47 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll bring the popcorn.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2008, 02:15:21 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Suddenly I got the urge to send messages bugging out all the Meltrandi that I can find on the net using JayBee's name...I wonder why...

No matter about the money...for some reason you blew the ship up so fast that they tought it was some kind of enemy surprise attack, so I got full refund, after all, the MSBM has a name to live up too AND they didn't deliver my cargo...now I just have to procure another badly damaged Megirot rusk, prefentially with dead cristal control, so it will never grow back again like the last one...
IP Logged

« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:02 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Oh, hey. I just realized something. JayBee, 'Vaun, gimme a confirmation on this one for me.

Since I bought it from Tyria, that technically makes the Selbine mine, doesn't it? So, any use that it gets as a part of AGGF operations is based solely on my decision to donate it for the cause, right?

So, like, I actually have a say in whether or not it gets used at all, and definately by whom, correct?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2008, 03:07:52 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I wonder, since I "gave" Seilbine for the DC as payment for their damage bill...but thinking about it...Derek you didn't try to pass me a fake bill posing as a DC officer did you!?
IP Logged

« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2008, 03:31:12 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I wonder, since I "gave" Seilbine for the DC as payment for their damage bill...but thinking about it...Derek you didn't try to pass me a fake bill posing as a DC officer did you!?

No, I handed you a real repair bill which I had recieved from the guys who fixed our base, which I then handed to you. I then rerouted your sales to the DC all back around to myself and bought your Selbine and all your other stuff from you, giving you money out of my pocket, which you then handed back to me to pay off the bill. So, basically, you paid for the bill in assets, rather than cash. I then gave you back everything but the Selbine and told you to keep the extra money you made from the sale, but the Selbine itself is still officially under my name.

Really, you oughta pay a little more attention to things. Oh, and how's all that personel work coming along? I haven't seen any letters being mailed out, yet.

IP Logged

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2008, 03:53:14 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Ugh...all right...I'll get to write them...
As for getting back all my stuff, you actually didn't, but to say the truth, I don't really want to see those things back...they are now the problem of their current owners.
IP Logged

« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2008, 05:18:50 PM » by Dsvaun
Derek....
Now that I think about it, you might want to check anything Tyria gave in case he left a suprise for anyone who might try to steal it and might have forgotten about it.

Speaking of suprises: the Huckebein MkII is now capable of flight.
Enjoy.
IP Logged

« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2008, 05:23:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
INCOMING LASER TRANSMISSION
SOURCE:  MAO INDUSTRIES MOON
ID CODE CONFIRMED: RING MAO.

-TEXT ONLY-

To all of the AGGF;

I have information for you, about Bask; he has bought out the third orbital fleet and plans to have them guard his mining facility from orbit.

your only hope is take out Bask's base before the fleet moves into position on Thursday of next week.

Ring Mao

END TRANSMISSION

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2008, 06:59:11 PM » by Dsvaun
Alright, we have Thursday at the absolute latest to take the mines and finish this campaign.  How fast is the enemy recovering from the sattelite attack and when can we expect reenforcements to arrive?
IP Logged

« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2008, 07:08:40 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll send a couple of Avalanches at the mines to weaken them, see you later everyone.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2008, 07:27:51 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hang on, Sakura. Much as I personally enjoy the strategy, going and playing cowboy isn't going to do anything more than hit a hornet's nest right now.

I've got the inklings of a plan in mind, but it depends on one simple bit of information before I can act on it.

JayBee, how fast can you get from one side of the mountain to the other with the flying Hucky?

IP Logged

(Read 375418 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 109
Jump to: