aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 439508 times) 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2008, 09:11:10 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll be on standby and recalibrating avalanche for higher speeds.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2008, 03:46:16 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
JayBee, how fast can you get from one side of the mountain to the other with the flying Hucky?
Honestly... I've got no idea. I doubt very fast, though. It's got lousy aerodynamics, and no real primary thruster.

I'd REALLY rather overfly their AA defenses in something with a bit of stealth capacity, anyways. The Hucky has a radar cross-section more closely resembling a battleship than a bumblebee.

Hmmm... I have an idea!
I assume the goal is to get some heavy artillery down or near the rat hole in back. Honestly, it's something I wanted to do, but couldn't figure a way to make it work. The Stampede isn't exactly stealthy, and it was my best shot.

It'd be a little jury-rigged, but we could probably strap a gun on top of the YF-21 and carry it over that way. The plane body will be between ground observation posts and the gun, so it doesn't matter if the mount is stealthed.
Given more time, I could rig a stealthed gun shroud to mount under the plane(a project I may undertake in the future), but... we're on a schedule.

When I drop down the other side of the mountain, I can eject the gun, switch to battroid mode, and grab it out of the air. It's actually a distressingly common step in VF transformations. If you equip the gunpods, the YF-21 has to do it too.
The point is that the hooks are already in the transformation sequence.
Loan me the graviton launcher and I can get heavy artillery to the other side fast.

If you're plan involves something else, let me know. I'll see what I can work out.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2008, 04:39:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Oh, I was just gonna see if you'd be willing to set up shop with the G-Impact Cannon and blow the exit skyhigh as soon as it opened, then make your way back around to join the rest of us in fighting everything else.

Your idea works too, now that I think about it.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2008, 06:00:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
They say great minds think alike.

Trick'll be getting back in through the anti-aircraft weapons without the element of surprise.

I guess I'll just have to take enough of them out in the carpet-bombing that it's not an issue.
No worries, then.

*fires a memo off to the maintenance crew*
Now to the sims!
Need to get good at popping AA turrets fast.

I don't intend to have them on sensors for more than a few seconds(under the logic that if I can't see them, they can't see me), so I gotta be GOOOOD.
But I think it's already established that I'm GOOOOOD, so I don't anticipate any problems.

But if you guys could take time out from mowing through the endless sea of cannon fodder to take out some of the surviving air defenses, I'd appreciate it. Every gun I don't have to dodge is one less chance for them to get lucky.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2008, 10:29:47 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
...bzzzzt...crackle...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
VERIFYING ACCESS CODE...
CODE VERIFIED...

Thank the heavens I finally got through to you. You got to help me out here I'm being gunned down by unknown hostiles, I have no weapons and furthermore I have learned some vital information

I repeat hostiles on my six and vital information recovered...

My current location is 100 kilometers north by northwest of what was Mount JayBee. I need support NOW!!!

ENDING TRANSMISSION
IP Logged

« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2008, 10:35:50 PM » by Dsvaun
I'm heading to your position.
Nu Gundam HWS,
LAUNCHING!
IP Logged

« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2008, 11:53:41 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Oh for the love of...

Oh well. Good chance to try out the Bellzelute for real.

Let's go!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2008, 01:33:56 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Fuckers'll pay for destroying my mountain! *spirit +30*

Hucky 2, taking off! Have the G-Impact prepped and ready!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2008, 03:01:58 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
YAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
EAT PLASMA, BITCHES!
*slashes some stuff up, just for kicks*

LAUNCH THE G-IMPACT! 

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #159 on: February 10, 2008, 09:33:50 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Why can't we ever have a normal day? Avalanche LAUCHING!

IP Logged

« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2008, 05:36:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay, glad to see we didn't get too horribly messed up by that one.

So, here's the question. What the hell were Aerogater bugs doing chasing Chaostic?

IP Logged

« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2008, 06:00:50 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Maybe Giga-chan befriended them before we killed it.?

IP Logged

« Reply #162 on: February 10, 2008, 06:39:52 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
That's scary enough to almost make sense. But I'll reserve my judgement until we hear what the info is. Go ahead, Chaostic.

IP Logged

« Reply #163 on: February 11, 2008, 01:11:33 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
My mountain.... my poor mountain...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2008, 11:09:10 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Thanks guys I thought I was a goner. Now for my report where to begin? You already know I was in a civilian hospital for treatment while I was there I encountered some interesting individuals through them i learned about a research base under the city.

After a quick trek in the sewers I discovered the base had been recently abandoned, while I was worry about why I pressed on anyway. So I made my way to the central databank, after b a bit of hacking I was shocked to discover that a Masouki "on par with Cybuster" has been captured operantly there planing on a invasion of La Gias when they find a way to get there

Other plans I came across list a bases where there mass producing newtypes and something called Project Idealants.

Oh yeah the base was abandoned because a virus toke over the automated defenses of the base as long as the defenses stay off we are free to come and go as we please  the  is a large cache of experimental weaponry there.
IP Logged

(Read 439508 times) 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 109
Jump to: