aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11025 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421306 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2008, 02:38:52 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
... MASS PRODUCTION OF NEWTYPES! Those asses! (Dents a 5 inch bulkhead in anger) No one's lives should be toyed like that!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2008, 02:45:31 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Crap... aren't artificial newtypes usually completely batshit insane too?

As far as that base goes.... I assume we have a way to disable those virus-fragged automated systems? Given the base's owners couldn't handle them, I don't exactly want to go exploring and have a laser turret leap out at me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2008, 03:59:41 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
We'll investigate this one in due time. For now, let's worry about Bask.

Since we're running out of time, I'm gonna say hell with it and go for our usual option. Which is to say, we throw as much wrath on that fucking base as we possibly can and deal with the cleanup later.

JayBee, you've got authorization to drop whatever overpowered weapons you want on the place. Everyone else hits from whatever sides they want to come at from with everything we've got. Bask expects us to mow through his cannon fodder, so it'd be a shame to disappoint him.

I'm gonna head out in a few, and take care of hijacking the GP-02 ahead of time. I'll do my own custom reprogramming job, bust out with it in the middle of the fight, and laugh in Bask's face over his own comm before I make off with it onto the Durageiz.

If no one has any arguments, We'll drop this on him around, say, 2200 Pantheon Time tomorrow. If anyone does have something to address, please feel free to do so now.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2008, 04:59:55 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I need to know if the Coustwell or Bellzelute are going to be used in the attack so I can make sure everything is good to go. Also I'm cutting the safety limits on Avalanche for the battle so expect a good chunk of the cannon fodder to be fried quickly when I fire.

IP Logged

« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2008, 05:14:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 05:39:39 PM by Derek »
I might use the Bellzelute, but odds are more decent that I'm either going to stick with 'Scythe once I get back to the Durageiz with the 02, or maybe open up some Shishio Blade whoopass with Shining Gundam, depending on how the battle's going when I bring it back. Might as well get it ready anyway. If nothing else, we can probably get some decent data out of it.

....Actually, I just had an idea that goes beyond crazy. Hey JayBee, talk your girlfriend into a few basic target practice sims using the Bellze. Depending on how well she does, we might be able to have her play sniper from the Durageiz with it during the battle. She doesn't have to actually fly around or worry about any of the rest of it if all she's doing is using the gun.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2008, 05:57:24 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
If she's willing, I'll help her familiarize herself with the controls.

IP Logged

« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2008, 06:31:43 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: UNDETERMINED
ID CODE : VERIFIED : HIDDEN

if you all value your lives you won't give Jennifer anything bigger than than a pistol

she was once a military pilot (although she doesn't remember) and attached is her record; it should explain everything.

-END TRANSMISSION

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2008, 07:22:49 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I think it's too late according to JayBee since they've already used stuff bigger than a pistol right?

IP Logged

« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2008, 07:38:11 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Exactly. I'm of the opinion that Doc Citan Freaking Uzuki would have warned us beforehand if she was really THAT dangerous.

IP Logged

« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2008, 07:43:47 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
INCOMING TRANSMITION...
ENCODED DOCUMENTS-REQUIRE THREE LEVELS OF ACCESS TO GAIN ENTRY
ATTACHED MESSAGE...

These are the coordnates to the weapon stores that I told you about. I can't bring them by myself, so send someone to get them.

TRANSMITION ENDED...

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2008, 08:32:51 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yeah.... we've used some BIG guns...
I assume he means "For the love of all that's holy, unholy, and that fuzzy gray area inbetween, don't stick her in a mech!"

*opens the record*
Interesting reading... especially the psych profile. Explains her uncanny profeciency with weaponry, too.
'S a pretty rough story.

Glad I never took her out in the sim.
Was thinkin' about it, if only because we're running out of man-portable weapons we haven't played with.

Guess we'll leave well enough alone and stick to the small stuff. No need to dredge the past up.

Maybe I'll talk her into trying out melee for variety instead.

Oh, Chaostic...
On an entirely unrelated note, did you get a copy of their current  La Gias research? Or just references to it?

I know a guy who knows a guy who's got an interest in interdimensional travel, if you know what I mean.

He's obsessed with the fold generator, which is one of the last pieces of protoculture tech we don't understand very well.
We know it punches holes in space and maintains a bubble of something resembling our own universe while sidestepping it through another one, but not really a lot beyond that.

We can reproduce the fold generator. We can miniaturize it. We can even rip holes into fold space and build barrier systems around the holes*. But much of the how and why is still a question mark.
The zentradi just used it. They don't know any more than we do about the device.

Now here's where things get interesting...
Transportation to and from La Gias sounds like it involves something similar to a fold effect, in my opinion. Sure it's magically-fueled, but...
Their research could shed new light on the entire subject.
We might gain some insight into other universes that exist alongside ours, if they've made it far enough to look around. Hell, it may even be possible to tune a fold generator to get to another universe.
You can probably see where this is going.

So long story short... If my hunch is right, I know a way to get to La Gias WITHOUT relying on Masaki's ability to get interdimensionally lost. We could be there in months.
Or decades. The fold generator hasn't exactly been willing to offer up it's secrets yet.

*I wonder how the guys on the other side feel about that...
No one thought to check if the protodevlin even live in fold space, so obviously they didn't ask how our tech affected their universe... and now they're gone, and they didn't exactly leave a forwarding address.
Dammit, there was SCIENCE to be done and the guys in charge couldn't think about anything more important than saving all life in our universe!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2008, 09:10:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Interesting. We'll check all of this out once we're done stomping a mudhole in Bask's face. I'm gonna head out now, since nothing else seems to need addressing from my end. JayBee, you're in charge till the battle kicks up. Just avoid shooting the Phys when you guys start things off and we'll be just fine.

ZBW-00 Skychaser, taking off. See you guys when the shooting starts.

.....Oh, and someone do me a favor and look into the sim usage. My log records are showing some extra hours using the Bellze that I don't remember pulling. See if that's a glitch, would you guys? Preciate it.

IP Logged

« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2008, 09:28:43 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Roger that. No shooting the big scary MS thing with the huge shield.

I'll try to keep my missile locks clean.
I'll cave in the tunnel and be right back to help with the main force.

Gonna try and do a series of shots down the visible length of the tube. Make a BIG cave-in. Don't want Bask cleaning it up before we're ready for him.
With luck(Good? Bad? Depends on the PoV) I'll have line of sight on a Virgo or 2, and I can reduce his drone count. Should slow his cleanup efforts.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #178 on: February 13, 2008, 05:42:24 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm ready and I'll only use avalanche when there is a clean shot due to how unstable it is without the safety limits active. See you soon since I am staying outside the base while the safety limits are off (I don't want to end up like Tyria and pay for repairs)

IP Logged

« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2008, 08:06:17 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, I won't be leaving until the last minute. I'll be in the sim practicing scenarios.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 421306 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 109
Jump to: