aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 374141 times) 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2008, 05:55:56 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*FZZZZZZZZZZZASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*
SHIT!
How can the main cannon target that fast?!?!?!
*flips on the laser comm during a brief lull*
Hey, anyone got some missiles left? I've got an idea...

Next time he tries that, lob some explosives right up the cannon.
The window of opportunity is pretty short, but the payoff is gonna be big.

As for me...
I'm the bait.

LIMITER OFF!
*dashes in, dodges through a hail of beam fire, and hacks away at the legs, then ducks back out*

Gimme your best shot!

*leaps up, kicks off the front panel while slashing at the exposed cannons and firing lasers at the targeting sensors*

C'mon! I'm point blank and you STILL can't hit me? Would it help if I stood still for you?

*stops, fires a sustained burst of laser fire at a damaged knee, leaps away as some more beam fire lances out*

Is that the best you can do?

*ducks behind a pile of debris, adjusts sensors*
Let's see if he'll take the bait...
Just wait for the hatch to release...
NOW!
*thrusts upwards at max power as the cannon decimates the debris*
*missiles from one of the VF-19s sail into the closing cannon port, and the BZK erupts into a fireball*

All right. I think that does it.
I'm buying the drinks tonight.

There any action left?
And have we caught Bask?
Because I'm getting pretty QBerting tired.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2008, 08:01:36 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I've found Bask; the bastard thought he could sneak out if he pretended to be a surrendering pilot.

he seemed to forget that I know his voice far too well.

there is still a pocket of resistance in area D7 (looks like 20-30 units have turned a ruined hanger in to an underground bunker)

I don't have enough energy to fire my Grav Buster again and my missiles are depleted (I'm returning to the Hiryu for a quick resupply Jaybee if you can still fight go back and switch mechs (your YF-21 looks pretty beat-up)

anyone know where Derek and his psycho babe went?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2008, 09:36:33 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
D7 has been cleaned up commander, I haven't seen Derek either. I've reactivated the safety limits and I will do a sweep of the area to check everything.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2008, 10:45:40 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I think he headed south toward sector RX-435

I'm going to head out that way as soon as the R-blade is made ready

IP Logged

« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2008, 01:26:42 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
All right.
The Omega One's in better shape than it looks, but it needs reloading anyways.

Launching Huckey 2.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2008, 01:29:05 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Masaki! Let's give them some assistance. Let's go, Kyrios.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2008, 03:45:08 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm not seeing any trouble...

*wanders over and jacks an extension cable into a surviving charge outlet from some hanger rubble*

G-IMPACT! GO!

See that mountain?
Mt. Jaybee the Second.

Since we still have a live charge outlet down here somehow, power shouldn't be a concern.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2008, 05:20:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Several shots suddenly come crashing into Mt. JayBee 2, blowing off the face. A minute later, the Bellzelute flies into view, looking like complete crap and carrying the Skychaser minus a wing in it's left hand.*

Hey, guys. Sorry JayBee, but I think the region of La Meina is actually gonna want this mine back when we leave.

In the meantime, would either the Hiryu or the Durageiz mind please clearing a place for me to land? Bellze's stabilizer is completely shot, and I'm not sure how much longer the flight system is going to be operating. And the sooner I can fix my plane, the better.

Oh, and 'Scythe should be over there in the forest area where I left it, if you guys didn't already pick it up for me. Someone mind taking care of that?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2008, 06:03:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
good to see you're in one piece Derek.

Everyone meet in the Durageiz's hanger in an hour I promised Ring I'd do a more through test on the Huckebein 008X's boxer frame but I'd like to see that you're all doing well with my own eyes.

IP Logged

« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:17 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Kyrios and Cybuster coming in for a landing. Commander Gai, I'm glad to see that you're up and around. Do you think any one could use this?

*reveals the Kishin Sword*

It is VERY powerful and quite beautiful.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2008, 06:52:32 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
(Several shots destroy Mt. JayBee 2 and Exia appears missing the hs-A01 Avalanche Equipment and Seven Swords system) I think we may have overstayed our welcome, could the Hiryu clear a space for me also?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2008, 07:08:57 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*A severelly damaged Seilbine-kai flyes near with a missing wing and beam cannon arm*

This is Tyria! Open the way, I am going to crash!

*Everybody scrambles out of the way*

*CRASH*

*SCREEEEEEEECH*

*Alarm sounds*

*Technicians arrive to pry open the cockpit hatch only to find it was blown away*

Ouch...I will be spending some good time on the hospital wing after this one...dammit, I am never going out on my own on a killing mood...too many Bad Aura...at least I too out several chunks of a BZK...arrg...and I even didn't get a shoot on Mt. JayBee 2...Bad Aura, never again...
IP Logged

« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2008, 07:14:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*The Huckebien 008X-Boxer glides into the hanger and moves into an empty spot*

is everyone here...
good.

* the hatch opens and I emerge wearing a tan cloak that covers me from the shoulders down *

long time no see. I guess you wnat to know about our new Huckebein and what happened on the moon

*descends on lift cable to greet everyone*

Well I'll start with myself I arrived on the moon in Critical condition and barely conscious.  I would have made it if I hadn't gone to the moon to see doctor Shiishio.

*reveals left forearm to show a a green stone set in a black prosthetic*

He more or less put me back together while Ring and Kirk rebuilt the 009L into the 008X using parts from the Mk III test type.  and yes they did rebuild the BHE (even raising its output by 50%)

as for Lefina and the Hawks I asked them to join me (off the record of course) in the descent operation.

Lefina will be heading out again the day after tomorrow but the Hawks have requested to stay here and work under you Jaybee.

IP Logged

« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2008, 08:18:16 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Can we modify the Kyrios to use the Kishin sword? It needs a certain level of power to even be useful.

IP Logged

« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2008, 08:21:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'd ask Doc Uzuki about that

well I guess the next order of business is what to do with Bask.

Personally I vote we tie him to the Alt's Heat Horn

IP Logged

(Read 374141 times) 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109
Jump to: