aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 375107 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2008, 10:20:44 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll second that. Either that or we could have him "collect money" from the G-Impact cannon.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2008, 10:24:47 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Here's some options: 1.Impale him on the Heat Horn 2.Tie him to a rocket and fire him at the sun (no space suit) 3.Have a dominatrix come and "play" with him for a while until we know everything that he knows (I know several)

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2008, 10:38:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I don't think the third option will do any good at all

these are the options we have so far

1. Tie him to the heat horn

2. have him collect money from the G-Impact Cannon

3. launch him into space (sans normal suit) on a missile

NEW:
4. put him in metal orb filled with Haros of doom and play hacky-sack/soccer with our mechs

NEW
5. tie him to the wing of a Valkyrie and practice combat manuvers.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2008, 11:10:20 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Hmmm... Do you think Bask is the type to scream like a little girl if we do option 4?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2008, 11:12:40 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Here's one. Forget the whole torture/execution angle and just send him back to the enemy as the complete and utter failure he is. If Asia and Zechs were both punished just for losing fights against us, imagine the price of failure for losing control of an entire region.

....Ah, sorry. I know you guys are having fun with this. I'm just...you know.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2008, 12:26:14 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*flashback*
[Durageiz: Holo-Simulator]
Chaostic: Ahhhh! OOPH!
GM#5: GAWHAHAHAHA
Chaostic: ugh I think I'm going to be sick.
*end flashback*
*shivers*

Damn GMs... lets go with number 4 I have a good idea of just what that feels like

by the way this Medius Locus is nice can we keep it
IP Logged

« Reply #216 on: February 15, 2008, 12:29:36 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Here's one. Forget the whole torture/execution angle and just send him back to the enemy as the complete and utter failure he is. If Asia and Zechs were both punished just for losing fights against us, imagine the price of failure for losing control of an entire region.

....Ah, sorry. I know you guys are having fun with this. I'm just...you know.

Yeah, but we can't record that without a certain amount of risk.

IP Logged

« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2008, 02:19:25 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ooooh, G stone... shiny....
We got any more of those? I can think of a few hardware upgrades that would benefit from the power of courage.

It's good to have you back chief. But I sorta expected a few more OEM parts.
I'm sorry it came to this.

We could let Tyria play with Bask. But I'm not entirely sure we can safely let Tyria play with Legos.
We could let Bask play with Tyria?

And y'all oughta respect my art more!
I go toe-to-toe with a near-perfect superweapon, exhausted and almost completely unarmed, and in return you blow up the monument to my awesomeness?!?!?!  It just ain't right!!!!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2008, 02:33:11 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Giant stone effegies of yourself in a mountainside are not works of art, they are signs of severe egomania.

In fact, ANY sort of insignia on that grand a scale serves only to stroke your own sense of self-importance, especially compared to easier to do things, such as just sitting there with your personal sidearm and firing the beam option into the side of a building until there's a letter D permanently burnt into or through the wall. It's all a matter of relativity and scale.

Having said that, none of you saw me within fifty feet of that wall.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2008, 03:40:25 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Giant stone effegies of yourself in a mountainside are not works of art, they are signs of severe egomania.
I prefer to call them self-portraits.

Besides, I'd think my egomania was already well-established before I started carving mountains.

In fact, ANY sort of insignia on that grand a scale serves only to stroke your own sense of self-importance, especially compared to easier to do things, such as just sitting there with your personal sidearm and firing the beam option into the side of a building until there's a letter D permanently burnt into or through the wall. It's all a matter of relativity and scale.

Having said that, none of you saw me within fifty feet of that wall.
Pfft. Get a sword and go old-school mexican bandido on the wall.

Hey, chief... you wanna drink?
I'm already taking the Hawks out. One more on the tab won't bankrupt me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #220 on: February 15, 2008, 04:46:06 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right people! My injuries weren't so bad, but I can't move around much untill next week...

Umnh...I suggest we lock Bask up in a room with a Haro of Doom singing that song to honour Char from Char's Counterattack.

Knowing for his love of all spacenoid-related things, by the end of next week, he will be singing like a canary (if he doesn't go insane before).
IP Logged

« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2008, 09:38:25 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria I sorta thought we'd do that in the hacky-sack/soccer plan..

Jaybee, sure I'll join you guys and Dr. Shshio only had this one when he was on the moon

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2008, 11:23:01 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Fine, I vote on no.4 them!
IP Logged

« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2008, 12:35:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Pfft. Get a sword and go old-school mexican bandido on the wall.

Can't. Copyright issues.

IP Logged

« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2008, 12:44:49 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
There are a lot of grunt mech That can be fitted with DML systems

it won't take long ether about  five hours if we put 64% of the maintenance crew on it
IP Logged

(Read 375107 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 109
Jump to: