The Pantheon
June 02, 2020, 02:56:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: AGGF part 2  (Read 555472 times)
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »

I'll second that. Either that or we could have him "collect money" from the G-Impact cannon.
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Sakura77
Cleric

« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2008, 05:24:47 PM »

Here's some options: 1.Impale him on the Heat Horn 2.Tie him to a rocket and fire him at the sun (no space suit) 3.Have a dominatrix come and "play" with him for a while until we know everything that he knows (I know several)
IP Logged

Things can always get worse...
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »

I don't think the third option will do any good at all

these are the options we have so far

1. Tie him to the heat horn

2. have him collect money from the G-Impact Cannon

3. launch him into space (sans normal suit) on a missile

NEW:
4. put him in metal orb filled with Haros of doom and play hacky-sack/soccer with our mechs

NEW
5. tie him to the wing of a Valkyrie and practice combat manuvers.
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »

Hmmm... Do you think Bask is the type to scream like a little girl if we do option 4?
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2008, 06:12:40 PM »

Here's one. Forget the whole torture/execution angle and just send him back to the enemy as the complete and utter failure he is. If Asia and Zechs were both punished just for losing fights against us, imagine the price of failure for losing control of an entire region.

....Ah, sorry. I know you guys are having fun with this. I'm just...you know.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »

*flashback*
[Durageiz: Holo-Simulator]
Chaostic: Ahhhh! OOPH!
GM#5: GAWHAHAHAHA
Chaostic: ugh I think I'm going to be sick.
*end flashback*
*shivers*

Damn GMs... lets go with number 4 I have a good idea of just what that feels like

by the way this Medius Locus is nice can we keep it
IP Logged
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2008, 07:29:36 PM »

Here's one. Forget the whole torture/execution angle and just send him back to the enemy as the complete and utter failure he is. If Asia and Zechs were both punished just for losing fights against us, imagine the price of failure for losing control of an entire region.

....Ah, sorry. I know you guys are having fun with this. I'm just...you know.

Yeah, but we can't record that without a certain amount of risk.
IP Logged

JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

Ooooh, G stone... shiny....
We got any more of those? I can think of a few hardware upgrades that would benefit from the power of courage.

It's good to have you back chief. But I sorta expected a few more OEM parts.
I'm sorry it came to this.

We could let Tyria play with Bask. But I'm not entirely sure we can safely let Tyria play with Legos.
We could let Bask play with Tyria?

And y'all oughta respect my art more!
I go toe-to-toe with a near-perfect superweapon, exhausted and almost completely unarmed, and in return you blow up the monument to my awesomeness?!?!?!  It just ain't right!!!!
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2008, 09:33:11 PM »

Giant stone effegies of yourself in a mountainside are not works of art, they are signs of severe egomania.

In fact, ANY sort of insignia on that grand a scale serves only to stroke your own sense of self-importance, especially compared to easier to do things, such as just sitting there with your personal sidearm and firing the beam option into the side of a building until there's a letter D permanently burnt into or through the wall. It's all a matter of relativity and scale.

Having said that, none of you saw me within fifty feet of that wall.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »

Giant stone effegies of yourself in a mountainside are not works of art, they are signs of severe egomania.
I prefer to call them self-portraits.

Besides, I'd think my egomania was already well-established before I started carving mountains.

In fact, ANY sort of insignia on that grand a scale serves only to stroke your own sense of self-importance, especially compared to easier to do things, such as just sitting there with your personal sidearm and firing the beam option into the side of a building until there's a letter D permanently burnt into or through the wall. It's all a matter of relativity and scale.

Having said that, none of you saw me within fifty feet of that wall.
Pfft. Get a sword and go old-school mexican bandido on the wall.

Hey, chief... you wanna drink?
I'm already taking the Hawks out. One more on the tab won't bankrupt me.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2008, 11:46:06 PM »

All right people! My injuries weren't so bad, but I can't move around much untill next week...

Umnh...I suggest we lock Bask up in a room with a Haro of Doom singing that song to honour Char from Char's Counterattack.

Knowing for his love of all spacenoid-related things, by the end of next week, he will be singing like a canary (if he doesn't go insane before).
IP Logged
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2008, 04:38:25 AM »

Tyria I sorta thought we'd do that in the hacky-sack/soccer plan..

Jaybee, sure I'll join you guys and Dr. Shshio only had this one when he was on the moon
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2008, 06:23:01 AM »

Fine, I vote on no.4 them!
IP Logged
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »

Pfft. Get a sword and go old-school mexican bandido on the wall.

Can't. Copyright issues.
IP Logged

Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2008, 07:44:49 AM »

There are a lot of grunt mech That can be fitted with DML systems

it won't take long ether about  five hours if we put 64% of the maintenance crew on it
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: