aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 412462 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2008, 12:10:13 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
thats all I can do today

Huff...Huff..huff

Looks like I got 1037

how bout you Derek?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2008, 12:41:22 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I've talked to Ring and she said that due to the damage to the Bellzelute, they're just going to upgrade it now instead of repairing it (too much trouble). The Garmraid is just going to be repaired for now since they don't have enough combat data is suggest a upgrade. Due to the fact that Exia is under repairs I would like to use Cerberus if you don't have a problem with that sir.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2008, 12:51:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 12:53:33 PM by Derek »
1963, but I've been in here since last night, taking my time. I wasn't aware my personal combat training was getting attention from other people, though. I found a box of the little bastards in Tyria's lab and figured it'd be a good way to clear my head after the other day. Didn't think anyone else would mind, considering the state of the armory anyway.

Oh, hey Sakura. Yeah, sorry about Bellze. I, uh, wasn't expecting her to still have that QRau. My fault, I'm aware. But hey, at least it's getting some better armor, right?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2008, 01:26:30 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Derek, you'll love the Brigandi due to it's larger weapon systems, it's armor detaching into a cannon, and the Orgone Cloud which will be operational. Here's some data to chew on: http://srwog.velv.net/og_mecha/bellzelute_brigandi.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellzelute

IP Logged

« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2008, 02:06:30 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHLs2-2TVkA

I've got some sim data for it

IP Logged

« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2008, 02:27:57 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Umm... is it just me or do most of those attacks seem like severe overkill?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2008, 02:43:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

you say that like it's a bad thing...

IP Logged

« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2008, 02:49:32 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

This is the AGGF. There's no such thing as overkill.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2008, 03:05:35 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
you think there's a problem with overkill? This is just coming up now? What about the black hole gun, Divider's Satellite Cannon, Avalanche, etc? Those can be classified as overkill also especially if we fire them all at once.

IP Logged

« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2008, 03:41:56 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I know, my team's HTB Cannon too. I was just making a comment.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2008, 02:08:33 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*rolls up to the armory door on the Blowsperior, wearing a suit of body armor and carrying the SAL-9 in right hand*
So.... anyone mind if I introduce the Haros to some good ol'-fashioned 80's style motorbike action? No? Okay.
*guns the throttle and rolls in before anyone can object*

Hello, Haro!
*blasts one with a laser*

*rolls along, picking a Haro off here and there*

Hey, I think I've managed to get them annoyed. I'm starting to see groups. Good, that means I can try this software mod.

*fires a series of 5 blasts in rapid succession, drifts around a corner, rips through a pack of 3, hits a dead-end*

"8-kill combo*
Aww man... lame.

*turns around to see a 10-haro swarm*

Aww, yeah...
*fires some lasers, boosts into the air, transforms the bike to powered armor mode, slashes 3 haros on the way down, spins around, and thrusts the right blade through another while slashing the last with the left arm*

Gotta run... keep the combo rolling...

*jogs along, blasting haros*

Heh.... not exactly mint condition anymore. But nothing a little work won't fix.

*stumbles into a BIG Haro cloud*
Oooooohhhh...

*leaps in, slashing like mad, kicking off Haros to gain airtime*
*glances to the left, fires boosters, lands on a crate stack. The chest panels flip open, exposing the micromissile launcers underneath*
HARO GENKI NAI!
*a cloud of micromissiles rips out, decimating the Haro swarm*
*leaps down, and cleaves the last surviving Haro  in two*

*watches the next cloud turn a corner*

Hmmm, I might should get out of here. Wouldn't be pretty if I got caught between two of those with no missiles.

*flips back to motorbike mode, and guns it for the exit, blasting anything in the way with the laser pistol*

*slides out the door, slams it shut, listens to the sound as the nearest pursuing Haros impact it at high velocity and shatter*

"17-kill combo."

All right, I think I'm good for a while.
*removes helmet*

Computer, results?

"Total kills: 1207.
Itano Circus kills: 45.
Max combo: 93."

How many collided with the door?

"14 kills were attributed to target suicide in the last combo. Score based on number of detonations detected by system microphones, and has an 8% margin of error. All other kills have direct  visual confirmation."

*takes a bow*
Thank you, thank you.

Sume Gai, I think you're gettin' a little slow. Better ask Leo to install a speed booster in there.
Or are we supposed to cut you some slack just because you're only carrying a knife and your robofists?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2008, 02:52:42 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 02:55:55 AM by Sume Gai »
actually they started running after I got one or two so it was hard to combo

and some one must have added ALOT of new Haros in (there were only 3,000 before me and Derek went in now there are around 50,000)

so if we alter your score to the relative number of targets you have 73 kills then since you were in there alot less time (about 1/10 the time Derek and I spent) you have 730 kills AND don't forget i could add a missile and gun use penalty as well (I'll be nice this time)

now if you want to see if I've gotten slow during my absence you could try me in the sim.  I'll even use a valkyrie, just be warned I practiced against a mutual relation while I was on the moon; and she actually lost a wing during a fight.

PS my Will Blade is actually a katana

IP Logged

« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2008, 03:14:00 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
And unlike either of you, I don't actually consider this a competition. I consider it stress relief.

*Walks back into the armory and grabs the first portable gatling gun he finds, then starts trekking in, blowing away anything Haro-shaped that heads in his direction*

IP Logged

« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2008, 03:31:19 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
it was more of a test in my case

but I really think it's a bad idea to be shooting guns (or worse missiles) in the place we store missiles and captor shells and such

IP Logged

« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2008, 03:49:41 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Good news the Machine Animaleeds Ryoga & Hiou, the Ignite parts and two new TE Engines have just been delivered as well as a Custom Battle AI called Mica for the Medius Locus

the repairs\upgrades for the Garmraid are already finished
heres the sim data
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0JlqwOC7rA

Now to the Bar!!
IP Logged

(Read 412462 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 109
Jump to: