aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 425199 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2008, 03:35:46 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Huh. Odd, I've been using the beam option on my ZB for most of this trip.

*Tags one with it*

....Killed it easy. Maybe it's standard issue beams that aren't working? I cranked the power on this gun pretty far when I first made it, so I could just be punching through whatever they've got.

.......Hey JayBee, wait up. I want to see how Alex is doing. And remind me, once we're done with that thing, to use it on Tyria.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #271 on: February 17, 2008, 03:39:02 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Derek, I'm taking out my caster for this. What shell do you recommend?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #272 on: February 17, 2008, 03:40:55 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
All right...
Hop on and grab hold.

*guns the throttle and lays down some rubber... through most of the base*

Yeah.... the janitorial staff isn't gonna be pleased with all these tire tracks.
But that's their problem.

*blasts a few haros, stashes the Blowsperior in Giganscudo's storage slot, and starts it booting*

Good, it seems to be working.

If you don't need anything, I'm gonna go giga-blaster the warehouse. Then start wailing on HaroStar

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #273 on: February 17, 2008, 03:48:55 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*Runs down the hall comes enters a room and comes out with a a staff and a backpack**

Hahahaha Haros fear me an' my Stun Rod Kai(its a sansetsukon)!

Limiter Disengage!

Power Set to 45%

*changes Radio frequency*
Mica Can you hear me I need to to take the Medius Locus to warehouse 3 quickly and support JayBee in the Giganscudo

IP Logged

« Reply #274 on: February 17, 2008, 03:55:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 04:29:40 PM by Sume Gai »
no need jaybee

*Kicks in the door and fire several grenades*

I'll take this thing out from the inside

*jumps above BigHaro and  fires several shells into the top opening a small hole in the armor*

KYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*lands in the newly opened hole and throws down the launcher*

HYPER MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*proceeds to mercilessly slash though BigHaro to it's core*

found it

*Places the 30 or so grenades left iand sets up a remote detonator*

now comes the real fireworks

*slashes out the other side and then presses the switch blowing the core sky-high and ending the Haro rampage*   

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2008, 03:57:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Flashy.

Hey, do we have any reaction warheads left, at the moment? I get this feeling like the best way to deal with cleaning up this entire mess is to abandon the base and glass it from a distance, preferably with Tyria still on the ground.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2008, 04:06:23 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
how bout we just take the remains of warehouse three
throw it near the remains of Mt. Jaybee I
and blast it with the Blackhole Buster

IP Logged

« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2008, 04:09:28 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 04:17:02 PM by Derek »
That works, I guess. I'm gonna go do a sweep and see if any of the leaders are still functioning in any way--

I just had a thought. Chaostic, did you say you took one of the Haros to TYRIA for analysis?

JayBee, get a shotgun. Andrew, get the Caster out. #9 shell. We're checking Tyria's lab.

IP Logged

« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2008, 04:22:28 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Got you. I'll be there in a minute.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2008, 04:40:35 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Thank god I got rid of the ones in the hanger. None of the mechs got damaged or used as parts for the haros. My rifle is trashed and my right arm is quite tired.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2008, 04:46:41 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
That's just a regular Haro.

By the way, taking out the leader won't stop them...or rather, that Haro wan't the leader...

Check for a regular Haro with Zeon markings, that is the real leader. I can produly say that this mess isn't my fault, I will explain once we roast up that Zeonic-Haro.

I will shut down the base's computer, that should be able to just let the real Leader to act (he is using our computer to coordinate their attacks, he used his access to our Haro of Doom regular defensive grid), all Haros will be stationary and will only answer to it on a 5m radius, that shall help a little.

Anyone with equipament, stay on lookout for short-range radio transmissions, that is where the leader is!
IP Logged

« Reply #281 on: February 17, 2008, 04:51:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
you mean this one...

*throws the remains of a green haro with gold Zeon markings on it to the floor*

he was blown up when I took out the BigHaro

IP Logged

« Reply #282 on: February 17, 2008, 05:05:00 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I see so the Bal-Haro is a fake and a decoy then? that's a relief.

by the way I hope you don't mind Tyria but, I borrowed one of those Ice guns from your lab.
IP Logged

« Reply #283 on: February 17, 2008, 05:10:55 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Since you are alive to say that, no problem...I think...

Good. I'll re-start part of the base systems and check the Haro grid to see if there isn't any other irregularities like that one.

Now, on the history of how the hell this happened. Let's just say that someone tought that it would be fun if their target practice started acting like teams, beign more of a chalenge and etc...so he linked up one defective Haro of Doom to the defense grid, the problem if that prototype wasn't actually defective, but I tought it wasn't a good idea, since it was way too much independent, more suited to infiltration and murder than torture device. Now, couple that with some tech idiot that put a Megirot-spawned Haro on our armory as Haro of Doom failed prototype instead of a secure container on the lab to proceed for proper disposal and you see the mess that happened.

The Haro ended linking up with the rest of the crate stored there of replacement Haros INCLUDING the MSH, that began to replicate itself, making those dammed miniaturizated recycler red Haros that ended up converting some of the stored arms into further Haro material thus making up a horde that threatned to swallow up the whole world, just be glad that Giga-chan wasn't around to really command them...at least, the good news is...IT WASN'T MY FAULT THIS TIME! Blame the tech and the one who did a unauthorizated modification to the defensive grid.

So, everybody gather up the big haro and all red haro pieces you can find, put them on the secured containers and gather on Mt. JayBee to BH them.
IP Logged

« Reply #284 on: February 17, 2008, 05:12:22 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, ya know what, I'll settle this for real.

Everyone get out of the base, I'm just gonna use Phys and glass this place. That'll fix all our problems. Except for one.

Tyria, just stay RIGHT THERE. That'll fix the last problem.

IP Logged

(Read 425199 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 109
Jump to: