aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11002 Posts, 534 Topics, 750 Members, Latest Member: eisterro

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 401596 times) 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2008, 05:34:27 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Dammit...when the Haros got to the hangar, my Seilbine was beign pryed open for system rapairs...the Haros ate most components...at least now we don't have to repair it, because doing that would be very neat to building it up from zero...

I suggest eveybody that was having units beign repaired uppon the time of the invasion that take a look if theyd din't eat anything.
IP Logged

« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2008, 05:55:29 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
turns out the selbine was the only one open

and derek we have things under control (you seem to have gotten trigger happy while I was away)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2008, 06:12:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Lots of different things coming together to ensure that I need to be on edge for awhile.

Speaking of things keeping me on edge. Tyria, I still haven't seen any letters to the families sent out.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #288 on: February 17, 2008, 06:21:51 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...I am now officially looking for a new unit...
What are the avaliable mecha?

As for the letters...the Haros ate them : )
IP Logged

« Reply #289 on: February 17, 2008, 06:25:35 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
try the Coustwell I don't think anyone is using it

anyway heres the money I owe you Tyria for my stun rod sorry it taking so long to get the funds to you

so how much is the ice gun I kinda like to keep it
IP Logged

« Reply #290 on: February 17, 2008, 06:29:08 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Just give the gun for a quick check to make sure it won't blow your hand away and you can have it for use, since it's made with AGGF's founds, so it isn't actually mine.
IP Logged

« Reply #291 on: February 17, 2008, 06:58:25 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...didn't we have a Grungast (don't remember the Type)?
IP Logged

« Reply #292 on: February 17, 2008, 07:01:12 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 07:03:22 PM by Derek »
Well...I am now officially looking for a new unit...
What are the avaliable mecha?

As for the letters...the Haros ate them : )

Start rewriting them. This isn't your homework. Dogs or Haros or giant robots have no bearing on whether or not you turn the damn things in.

You're the one who got those people killed, the least you could do is inform the families.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #293 on: February 17, 2008, 07:37:35 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
You know Tyria why don't you do what I would do

make a generic latter print it a million times and hand deliver each one(for the personal touch)
IP Logged

« Reply #294 on: February 17, 2008, 07:44:38 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...that would work...

Speaking of letters, did we have casualities in this last incident?
IP Logged

« Reply #295 on: February 17, 2008, 07:55:33 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
human? just one a lab tech named Dave the worked for food and broad
IP Logged

« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2008, 08:08:16 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Dave...
Dave...

Short guy with somewhat spikey hair?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2008, 08:11:04 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I've already got the letters done Tyria

but you need to sign them

also once thats done I'd like to speak with you personally.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #298 on: February 17, 2008, 08:40:08 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Dave...
Dave...

Short guy with somewhat spikey hair?
no that was Dan the one who caused this mess in the first place Dave was the the short guy with the Bowl cut
IP Logged

« Reply #299 on: February 17, 2008, 08:42:26 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, done, it's all signed.

So, Sume Gai, what do you want to speak about?
IP Logged

(Read 401596 times) 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 109
Jump to: