aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 426211 times) 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2008, 08:52:35 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
We'll talk in my office

it's about your research, and your reason for joining the AGGF

don't worry I just want to confirm a few things

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2008, 09:02:11 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sorry, but I think it's better to we have that talk tomohow.

I am still on recovery from last battle's wounds, and it's not like I had any rest with Haros swarming around.
IP Logged

« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2008, 09:14:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
fine it can wait.

IP Logged

« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2008, 10:20:51 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'll be at the bar. I've been stone cold sober since the attack on the mines, and it's starting to catch up to me.

......Hey, anyone want to go with me? My plane's still being fixed, so I don't have a ride.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2008, 10:53:04 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
dramatically killing Haros always makes me thirsty

I'll go with you; we can take one of the hover-buggies

IP Logged

« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2008, 11:00:26 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright. Let's roll.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #306 on: February 17, 2008, 11:06:27 PM » by Dsvaun
I'm in.  I need something to get that damn singing from the haros out of my head.  Other than a blue wing special, i don't think anything will get it out short of a bullet.
IP Logged

« Reply #307 on: February 18, 2008, 01:15:00 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 01:16:31 AM by JayBee »
*Giganscudo tromps around the base, glancing around in a somewhat panicked manner, finally finding a jeep and dashing in front of it*

NEFALN! Oh god am I glad to see you!

"Sir... I mean Mister McQuade.... why are you still stomping around the base in that monstrosity?"

Funny story that... while we were storming around earlier, I kinda got swarmed by Haros. They smashed my radio, and I got a few jammed in my hatch while I was blasting 'em. I CAN'T GET IT OPEN FROM INSIDE AND THERE'S NO ONE IN THE HANGER! HELP ME!

"Ummm, okay..."

Oh, thank god...

"By the way... Am I hallucinating, or did our base just get taken over by an army of rabid children's toys?"

Roughly speaking, yes it did. Not exactly our proudest moment.

I assure you it's NOT a common occurrence, and that we've taken a lot more bases than we've lost.
Actually, the only base we've lost was due to an accident involving a dimensional rift, a mech-eating monster from God knows where, some bootleg nukes full of cotton candy, and a REALLY BIG GUN. I gather it still glows in the dark.

"Cotton candy?... wait, I don't want to know. *sigh* What the hell sort of unit have I gotten myself into?"

One of the oddest in the galaxy, Nefaln. And one of the most interesting.

Don't worry. We'll find something a bit more dignified for our next operation. I promise.

Now... let me park this thing in the hanger, and we can hit the bar to celebrate our continued ownership of our base.
We'll worry about doing some actual work tomorrow.

"Yeah.... I could use a drink or ten right now."

You guys drive like Focker, you drink like Focker... do you fly like Focker?

"If you mean while drunk... only the once."

That sounds like a story. Tell me about it in the bar.  I'll meet you there after I get out of this mech.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #308 on: February 18, 2008, 01:23:05 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I think I'll go with you. You could probably use a designated driver and I'm enjoying leaving the base from time to time.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #309 on: February 18, 2008, 09:52:15 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll be in the hanger. Hope you guys have a good time.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #310 on: February 18, 2008, 10:36:30 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right Sume Guy, I am rested and ready for that talk.
IP Logged

« Reply #311 on: February 18, 2008, 10:49:59 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
just step into my office

I think it best we do this in private

IP Logged

« Reply #312 on: February 18, 2008, 11:51:47 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
There we are, so ask away.
IP Logged

« Reply #313 on: February 18, 2008, 01:57:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*exits the office with Tyria in the lead*

that was very informative, thank you Tyria

Derek I'm raising Tyria's clearance to level two (mostly standard tech and materials, nothing that can grow or think for itself).

but Tyria has agreed to have ANY and ALL experiments. both pre-approved (by you) and monitored (by a group of techs at your choosing)

if you have any problems with this please let me know.

IP Logged

« Reply #314 on: February 18, 2008, 02:08:34 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sure sure, hands off any EOT or aberrative matterials, not that I didn't sell most of my remaining stuff on the black market to pay my bill...

Hmn...so I suppose I am cleared to work on projects with Aura and Prana basis mecha?
IP Logged

(Read 426211 times) 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 109
Jump to: