aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 431797 times) 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #330 on: February 19, 2008, 08:00:58 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
sim data for Garm Raid Blaze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0JlqwOC7rA&feature=related

nothing for the Cerberus

thoug why we needed to upgrade machines we never used is beyond me
I believe the answer is "because they were there."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #331 on: February 19, 2008, 08:11:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
it just feels kinda rushed

oh well

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #332 on: February 19, 2008, 08:14:35 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, look on the bright side.
If they cut corners to get it done fast, it won't matter because we never use them anyways. :P

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #333 on: February 20, 2008, 08:09:55 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
we could always just use the Ignite parts as a unmanned fighter

anyway I found Dan the tech that started the haro mess not long ago, well it looks like he knew what would happen infact he wanted it to happen the way it did.

Your most likely wondering why well he was running a smuggling operation right under our noses but Bask being his best costumer caused his profits to in his own words "drop like a rock off a mountain" he decided that he take on some other types of jobs one was to rescue or kill Bask. Thats when he got the idea for the haro incident knowing that the blame would fall on Tyria he could trigger it kill Bask and get out of the base while we where non the wiser.

Though it bothers me the he confessed so quickly theres something odd about it thats for sure
IP Logged

« Reply #334 on: February 20, 2008, 10:31:11 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Commander Sume Gai, I am making a request to develop a enhanced torture Haro that will only be able to work on the prision block (don't want it to be very good and have a repeat of last incident) to test on our newest prisoner!
IP Logged

« Reply #335 on: February 20, 2008, 10:41:09 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
so long as it's easy for an armed man to destroy it; I see no problems

and by new prisoner do you mean the one we JUST caught or the other one

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #336 on: February 20, 2008, 11:10:26 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yes...that dammed technician that tried to screw me up!

When the Haro is done with him well...I am not sure what the result will be, but I am looking foward to see if there are any remains...of couse,  after he tells us everything...
IP Logged

« Reply #337 on: February 20, 2008, 05:39:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Why am I hearing the Imperial March right now?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #338 on: February 20, 2008, 06:03:29 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Probably because of Tyria's last sentence which worried me so I am leaving the base for a while. I'm going to take Cerberus Ignite out to test it and get some kinks out of it. Tyria, if you tinker with Coustwell anyway other that trying to adjust it to be able to use it well I will put you in a padded room with thousands of haros of doom.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #339 on: February 20, 2008, 06:27:31 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Good, Imperial March is the effect I am aiming for.

As for the padded cell, try it, I AM THE MAST OF THE HAROS OF DOOM! WAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (I am not a officially aknowledged Mad Scientist for nothing)
IP Logged

« Reply #340 on: February 20, 2008, 06:50:01 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Probably because of Tyria's last sentence which worried me so I am leaving the base for a while. I'm going to take Cerberus Ignite out to test it and get some kinks out of it. Tyria, if you tinker with Coustwell anyway other that trying to adjust it to be able to use it well I will put you in a padded room with thousands of haros of doom.
I think I'll join you if you don't mind that is

let's bring Mica as well thanks to the Lazumunanium we can use Medius Locus for live combat practice the TE Engine was just installed and I'd like to see just what it can do
IP Logged

« Reply #341 on: February 20, 2008, 06:55:45 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
That's fine Chaostic, I'll be waiting for you and Tyria how are you a mast?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #342 on: February 20, 2008, 07:01:39 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Grammar slip...can happen on particularily insane moments...
Besides, who said I have to make sense?
IP Logged

« Reply #343 on: February 20, 2008, 07:41:02 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Good, Imperial March is the effect I am aiming for.
I think you've forgotten that we're the GOOD guys.

(I am not a officially aknowledged Mad Scientist for nothing)
Quit bragging about that. You nearly got the entire world destroyed, not to mention us killed.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #344 on: February 20, 2008, 07:44:59 PM » by Dsvaun
Plus you're banned from any major research you might think up.  I'm sure I've said it before, it comes with the territory.
IP Logged

(Read 431797 times) 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 109
Jump to: