aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 426330 times) 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #360 on: February 21, 2008, 06:28:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I wouldn't authorize it any way

Ring sent these for us to test not modify

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #361 on: February 21, 2008, 07:16:38 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I just want to say this.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/7165/11

You know you're awesome when you get a theme song like THAT. Good job, Andoh.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #362 on: February 21, 2008, 08:05:58 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*comes through with a cart of tools and some boxes*

Hey... I grabbed some weapons lockers earlier. Gonna install one by the bar, one by medical, one outside the hanger, one inside the command post, and I've got 2 more we can stick where you guys see fit.

These are secure lockers. I had them programmed to release if a keycode is input into the network(it can be entered at any terminal on the base), or if the entire network goes down.
You can also unlock individual cases by entering your code directly into the case, or prefixing a case ID to your keycode for a remote release. Case IDs are set up as simple words. Hanger, bar, medic, or comm right now.

Speaking of codes...
*grabs some slips of paper, passes them to Derek and Sume Gai*
I had 3 programmed in, and each of us has one now.

I can add more as necessary. I opted for individual passwords instead of a single code for exactly that reason. The system will log who unlocked the cases, so we have accountability this way.
Just figured I oughta keep it to a minimum for starters.

Honestly, I'd prefer to just leave them unlocked. But we have some people of questionable judgment and/or background, not to mention a consistent infiltration problem, so it seems better to lock them except in emergencies.

Anyways, the case outside the hanger's already in place.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #363 on: February 21, 2008, 08:55:43 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I can easily see why we'd need to keep the one at the bar locked. It's just trouble waiting to happen.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #364 on: February 21, 2008, 09:46:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
so you put a locker in the OFF-BASE bar?

or has everything gone crazy and a bar been built on-base

I've already installed a weapon locker in the labs (and it's keyed to biometrics) and filled it with weapons made to stop crazy renegade experiments

IP Logged

« Reply #365 on: February 21, 2008, 10:34:20 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
so you put a locker in the OFF-BASE bar?

or has everything gone crazy and a bar been built on-base

I've already installed a weapon locker in the labs (and it's keyed to biometrics) and filled it with weapons made to stop crazy renegade experiments
I thought we put a bar on-base ages ago. Maybe there's just some quantum rift that makes it LOOK on-base.
We had haros in the bar, wherever it is. Our troubles affect the bar. We like the bar. Therefore, the bar gets a gun case.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #366 on: February 21, 2008, 11:36:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
how bout we put one in the Sim section

the sims seem to be in use 24-7

and how bout we put the last one in the brig to make sure we don't have to worry about prisoner riots etc.

and I heard we can play hacky-sack tomorrow (Saturday) who's in?

IP Logged

« Reply #367 on: February 21, 2008, 11:59:14 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Good call on the cases. Dunno why I didn't think of that.

I'll pass on the hacky-sack.

Anyone care what we stick in these things?
I was gonna go for laser pistols. Specifically, whatever we have the most of in the armory.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #368 on: February 22, 2008, 12:10:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
We have a bar on-base, last I was aware. I just prefer to go to Angel, nevermind that I have to get in a plane or hovercar and travel a few kilometers to do it.

I suggest both laser and bullet ammunition weapons in each one, and stick a Gallant or two in as well, just to be on the safe side. Also, I think it'd be a good idea to lock the one in Medical and let the Doc have the code for it, just in case any troublesome patients happen to be in there at the time. Not really sure what else to input, since these things don't actually impact me whether they're there or not. One of the fun things about custom weaponry, I suppose. Remind me to show you my Hellfire sometime, if we ever get a few spare buildings and mechs that no one'll miss.

And I'll pass on the hackysack. Honestly, I don't like torture any more than I do executions.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #369 on: February 22, 2008, 12:15:32 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 12:17:34 AM by Sume Gai »
make sure to add a few Grenades and some Assault Rifles.  Grenades for crowd control ARs bacuase lasers just lack that punch

maybe one or two Less than Lethal Weapons for the prison box (wee kept them alive for a reason)

and remember this is BASK we're talking about; he deserves every discomfort he receives

IP Logged

« Reply #370 on: February 22, 2008, 12:30:27 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I may need to get bigger boxes. I was thinking emergency armament for people that don't have the good sense to carry sidearms with them, you guys are thinking The Matrix.

I'll see what I can fit.
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to work assault rifles in, though.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2008, 12:37:20 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll help you carry and install them. It's just good sense to have a second pair of hands when doing any installation/improvement project.

I don't quite have the reflexes for hackey-sack out of the cockpit, I highly doubt that I'll have them in it.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #372 on: February 22, 2008, 03:20:53 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Thanks!

I just finished with the booze locker. Let's swing by medical, then the command post. After that I think I'm gonna call it a day.

As far as medical goes, I'd like to stick THIS locker in the corridor, and I'll place an order for a personal lockbox to hook Doc up with tonight.
If we have problem patients, the portcullis is probably pinned pretty positively. And that long string of alliteration means that the corridor locker should be secure from any loons inside medical, excepting the ones with medical licenses.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2008, 05:32:43 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I am finished with making the Haro of Doom mk.II.

It is equiped as a standard HOD, but it has a modified T-LINK SYSTEM transmiter and receiver. Just plug the receiver on the prisoner and we can try to mental assault him into revealing us information. You can also try to insert things onto the prisoner's mind, it all depends on the person operating it and the victim's capabilities, so we can be creative with it. I am also formally requesting to make a test with that technician. Of course, we will need someone with TK to make that special system work.

Note: it isn't advisable to use it to interrogate prisoners with TK, Enhanced or high-level New-Type.
IP Logged

« Reply #374 on: February 22, 2008, 08:43:43 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*enters the offers lounge*

well...

*sit at a empty table, sets down three datapads and sighs*

this is not good
*picks up one of the datapads*

Doc I wonder why you are working with them... heh knowing the old man it was for the funding of his research.

"Tears of the Fallen God" right? Thats what you called us back then. I wonder what the others would say if they knew, laugh most likely. Still I owe you for back then so I'll make sure you don't die in whats to come.

The New-Type Project "Angles held in chains" eh? So thats what there calling it well I'll inform the commander of what I learned but first I should at least do a bit more research on the Masouki first.

Let's see its an Ageid... an Ageid! Thats not even blessed by a Saint Grade spirit just how is it on par with Cybuster!? It has to be some kinda joke right? Well I better go now I wasted too much time remanising

*stands up, gathers the datapads together*

*Looks out a nearby window*

Lilly please watch over me a little longer if you can
IP Logged

(Read 426330 times) 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 109
Jump to: