aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 391389 times) 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #375 on: February 22, 2008, 10:35:52 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay, I didn't catch a lot of that but it sounds to me like Chaostic just: A, did some creative investigating of his own without mentioning the results to us directly, B, stated an intent to lone wolf the situation, and C, dropped backstory hints without elaborating on them any further than one namedrop and the idea that he might know who's behind whatever he's working on.

Andrew, catch up with him and either make him talk or at least just make sure he doesn't get himself killed without at least explaining why.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #376 on: February 22, 2008, 10:46:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
relax Derek, Chaostic is acting under my orders.  he's should be ready to tell you everything (you need to know) soon

I guess no hacky-sack tomorrow

well I guess we can still try out the H.o.D.2 on him

any other thoughts?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2008, 01:02:58 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
any other thoughts?
Just one...
"Angles held in chains"? Is that a typo, or is this a geometry project?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2008, 04:33:22 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 04:36:12 AM by Chaostic »
Okay, I didn't catch a lot of that but it sounds to me like Chaostic just: A, did some creative investigating of his own without mentioning the results to us directly, B, stated an intent to lone wolf the situation, and C, dropped backstory hints without elaborating on them any further than one namedrop and the idea that he might know who's behind whatever he's working on.

Andrew, catch up with him and either make him talk or at least just make sure he doesn't get himself killed without at least explaining why.

D. all of the above...

maybe

any other thoughts?
Just one...
"Angles held in chains"? Is that a typo, or is this a geometry project?
oops "Angels held in chains" I mess up with that L&E more often then I like to admit

Thanks guys I thought I was a goner. Now for my report where to begin? You already know I was in a civilian hospital for treatment while I was there I encountered some interesting individuals through them i learned about a research base under the city.

After a quick trek in the sewers I discovered the base had been recently abandoned, while I was worry about why I pressed on anyway. So I made my way to the central databank, after b a bit of hacking I was shocked to discover that a Masouki "on par with Cybuster" has been captured operantly there planing on a invasion of La Gias when they find a way to get there

Other plans I came across list a bases where there mass producing newtypes and something called Project Idealants.

Oh yeah the base was abandoned because a virus toke over the automated defenses of the base as long as the defenses stay off we are free to come and go as we please  the  is a large cache of experimental weaponry there.

things been so busy lately that I hadn't had time to go over that data until recently like the fact like the new cyber new-type augmentation not having any adverser effect on test subjects between the ages of 8 and 15 or that nanotech is being used to "fix" the known side-effects in older subjects
IP Logged

« Reply #379 on: February 23, 2008, 05:20:56 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Awww.... I was hoping geometry WAS involved...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #380 on: February 24, 2008, 01:39:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*stretches*
Got the last of the weapon lockers installed.
Loaded all the cases with Gallant laser pistols. 8 per case, with 2 spare clips each. There's 4 rifle attachments in each case too.

The brig case also has 2 stunner pistols in it. I don't anticipate them being particularly useful if there's an unruly prisoner, due to the nature of the lock mechanism. I strongly suggest you bring your own stunner to the brig.

I've put a second case on order for the brig, that I intend to throw a dozen stunners into.
It has a fingerprint lock, and I can load up to 24 pairs of hands into it. 
The scanner is on the release handle, so it scans your hand as you open it.

The command case has a pair of shotguns. They replace 2 Gallants. There's also a half-dozen gas grenades in the bottom. But there's nowhere to stick a gas mask, so... throw 'em far.

I've got a second case on order for the comamnd post. This one's gonna be a bit bigger than the rest of the cases. And will have gas masks as well as carbines(laser and bullet both) and an assortment of grenades.

And I gave Doc a stun pistol(he went Hippocratic on me when I tried to pass him a more lethal weapon, but we found a workable compromise) and installed a biometric lock on one of his desk drawers to secure the weapon.
The lock was a tad expensive, but it seemed more reliable than a thumbprint scanner. Hate for him to need access and be up to his elbows in gloves and/or organic material from a patient. This is a good deal more reliable in sub-optimal situations.
I skipped a simple voice lock because A. they're easy to fool, and B. if things get loud, he might not be clear enough on the mic for it to open.

Now then...
Any more emergency procedures to work out?

And has anyone started developing a ze-particle detector?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #381 on: February 24, 2008, 02:10:15 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
And I gave Doc a stun pistol(he went Hippocratic on me when I tried to pass him a more lethal weapon, but we found a workable compromise)

Doc Uzuki needs nothing more than his sword (when it comes to self defence)

Now then...
Any more emergency procedures to work out?

And has anyone started developing a ze-particle detector?

well I guess we need to run a drill or two once everything is set up (it might be a good idea to run mock infiltration, prisoner escape and  crazed experiment drills)

I think the ze/z0 particle detector should come in tomorrow (I never knew that someone had already made one till I looked it up)   

IP Logged

« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2008, 02:35:55 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
And I gave Doc a stun pistol(he went Hippocratic on me when I tried to pass him a more lethal weapon, but we found a workable compromise)

Doc Uzuki needs nothing more than his sword (when it comes to self defence)
After the speech he gave me about "first do no harm"?!?!
More hypocritic than hippocratic.

Anyways, if someone gets ahold of his sword somehow, or he leaves it at home, he's got something to fall back on now.

Maybe when we get a REAL box, it'll be more useful. Can key it for the whole med staff.

well I guess we need to run a drill or two once everything is set up (it might be a good idea to run mock infiltration, prisoner escape and  crazed experiment drills)

I think the ze/z0 particle detector should come in tomorrow (I never knew that someone had already made one till I looked it up)   
Knowing we have a sensor coming will make me sleep much better.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2008, 03:30:33 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Are we hiring outside for the staged invation or are we using some of our own people?

Just curious.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #384 on: February 24, 2008, 04:02:11 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Either way, I think I'll stay out of it. My first reaction is to shoot out the knees. I don't think they'd appreciate that.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2008, 11:55:55 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:57:35 AM by Sume Gai »

Anyways, if someone gets a hold of his sword somehow, or he leaves it at home, he's got something to fall back on now.

you seen to GREATLY  underestimate Doc Uzuki's skill

In personal combat I've never beaten him once with or without his sword

IP Logged

« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2008, 12:27:14 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Trust Gai on this one, JayBee. I've seen him for myself, once or twice.

Or rather, I didn't, cause it was over that fast.

IP Logged

« Reply #387 on: February 24, 2008, 12:47:33 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE

Anyways, if someone gets a hold of his sword somehow, or he leaves it at home, he's got something to fall back on now.

you seen to GREATLY  underestimate Doc Uzuki's skill

In personal combat I've never beaten him once with or without his sword

Me nether but I'm only a red belt in my style so thats to be expected

we shouldn't worry about Project Idealants for now it seams that its taking place in space so is the the New-Type project out of what from what I discovered gather the only one on this world is the Ageid... and unless it was blessed by a Saint Grade spirit I just don't know how it could match Cybuster... Cyfith!! The Ageid must be blessed by Cyfith that how it can match Cybuster!
IP Logged

« Reply #388 on: February 24, 2008, 12:59:48 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...as far as I know, the only way to a Ageid to match Cybaster would be having a really badass pilot...and a complete dork on Cybaster...stupid enough to get his spirit as much disgusted as it takes for it to want to die...
IP Logged

« Reply #389 on: February 24, 2008, 03:42:42 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Hmn...as far as I know, the only way to a Ageid to match Cybaster would be having a really badass pilot...and a complete dork on Cybaster...stupid enough to get his spirit as much disgusted as it takes for it to want to die...
that's because it's not just a Ageid it's the Ageid+ how it got to earth is beyond me
IP Logged

(Read 391389 times) 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 109
Jump to: