aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 392910 times) 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #390 on: February 24, 2008, 04:00:03 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Even for a Ageid+...the pilot must have very high prana levels or Cybaster's pilot simply suck...maybe both...
In any case, a great pilot on it isn't a problem, since he will eventually die from radiation exposure that comes from the fuel cells...
Yes, I know...a mad man designed it...and THAT IS COMING FROM ME...so the guy it totally nuts...
IP Logged

« Reply #391 on: February 24, 2008, 04:36:03 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Tyria, could you provide me with some info on what a Ageid+ is and do we have anything that could take it on if we face such a thing?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #392 on: February 24, 2008, 04:55:56 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...the Ageid a standard humanoid B-Class Mazouki used by the Federation of Bagonia, it is mainly a close-middle range mass-rpoduction attack unit. It's also a bit fast. On the + version, it's medium range weapons performance are better, and it's armor is reinforced with a orihalconium alloy, it's not as good as the Z.O. that the DC used, but it's strong. The main problem with Mazouki in general is that their performance heavily depends on the pilot's prana levels. With high enought prana, the unit can be more than 10 times over their original specs.

The weak point we could explore are the masouki's lack of long range weapons, we could try to snipe at it, but it's speed ranges from medium to insane fast, depending on pilot, so it would take a really good shooter to nail it and posssibly disable it. That is our best option also, due to the fact the mad man who designed it used highly radioactive fuel cells, they emit a radiation so strong that even with all that armor, the pilot still suffers from exposure. It could cause a nasty fallout, especially taking into consideration that mostly of our units armor are nowhere near Orihalconium.
IP Logged

« Reply #393 on: February 24, 2008, 06:11:13 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee I need a high mobility mech any suggestions?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #394 on: February 25, 2008, 01:59:42 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 02:01:24 AM by JayBee »
Jaybee I need a high mobility mech any suggestions?
Out of our current collection?
Without knowing your plans, I'd probably take the R-Blade and grab a few guns on the way out. The Kyrios or Shining Gundam might work too.
Actually, with your superhuman body, you might be the best pilot we have for the Shining Gundam.

If you're looking for something new... I'm partial to the V2 Gundam. But don't tell anyone I said so.

By the way... how come no one said anything about how dumb it was to give Doc a gun when Derek suggested it, instead of waiting until AFTER I went to the time, effort, and expense to get him one?!?!?! YES, DOC, THIS INCLUDES YOU! DON'T YOU LEAVE YET!
Do you people think I LIKE programming locks? That I do all this just for giggles?
Especially given I spent TWO HOURS reinforcing that desk drawer to make it secure? And the OTHER hour I spent discussing your damned hypocritic oath, Doc. Can't shoot someone with a clean, self-cauterizing laser because it'd HURT them, but you've got no problem slashing them to ribbons with a length of sharpened steel and shattering their bones with your bare hands?

That was a COMPLETE waste of time and resources that would've been better spent elsewhere! ANYWHERE! I could've installed a mouse trap in a room full of hungry feral cats and it would've gone to less waste!

And there's a special palce in Hell reserved for YOU, Derek! You KNEW it was a dumb idea, and LET ME GO THROUGH WITH IT!

Now then... is there anything ELSE I should have known a week ago, BEFORE I installed everything? Are the stunners I put in the brig going to be rendered non-functional due to a harmonic reaction with the forcefield generators? Will the holo-units in the sim area bend lasers and make that case full of Gallants dangerously unpredictable? Are the gas grenades I chose going to be sucked out by an over-spec air circulation systems before they have a chance to affect anyone?
ANYONE? Now's the time to complain, now that I've installed everything!

*stalks off*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #395 on: February 25, 2008, 02:05:44 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
For what it's worth, I know that the Gallant will work in the holo-sim room, with the program active. That bit of information came during the Haro Infestation.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #396 on: February 25, 2008, 02:33:53 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
sorry about that Jaybee (I thought you knew before hand) any way we can still make good use of the weapon boxes in med bay

as for the mech I want something air worthy (to fight the Ageid+) so the R-blade or Shining aren't good choices

the Kyrios might do anything else; anyone?

IP Logged

« Reply #397 on: February 25, 2008, 03:42:36 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yeah, I've never had much occasion to fight with the Doc.
Anyways, we'll see if we can't rig something USEFUL once I get some more weapons lockers in. May get a sword hanger installed in one for him.

Anyways, if that's the flight plan...forget all that nonsense I just suggested.

*grabs a few disks, heads to the hanger*

C'mon, chief. I'm gonna set you up a profile on the YF-21.
Get me some specs for that new body of yours and we can adjust the limiter threshold accordingly. I'm sure you can pull a lot more G's than us mere mortals. You can probably run fairly close to the limits of the airframe, if I had to venture a guess. Depends on how much of your original equipment is still under that armor shell, I suppose.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2008, 11:06:09 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Depending on our timetable we might be able to get avalanche running which can fly and has a high top speed.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #399 on: February 25, 2008, 11:22:14 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
here is some data I took in a YF-19 on the moon, however I should be able to do up to double the max Gs easily

The Exia Avalanche might do (I've been hitting the sims to check out my choices)

IP Logged

« Reply #400 on: February 25, 2008, 12:12:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
By the way... how come no one said anything about how dumb it was to give Doc a gun when Derek suggested it, instead of waiting until AFTER I went to the time, effort, and expense to get him one?!?!?!

I don't recall actually saying give HIM the gun. Just give him control over the case.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #401 on: February 26, 2008, 07:34:57 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
What a slow day...not even a emergency drill...

Is this a sign that a major screw up is on the way?
IP Logged

« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2008, 08:16:55 PM » by Dsvaun
Probably, we just finished a major campaign in the area.  They have to be trying to figure out what to do with us.
IP Logged

« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2008, 08:25:06 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
hey Tyria is the HoD 2 ready?

we can't hold bask much longer with our "citizens arrest"

unless some one wants to build a case and try him for war-crimes

IP Logged

« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2008, 08:45:14 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yes. Only remaining is the final T-LINK regulation, but we can do that during the interrogation. It just needs your's and Derek's activation and a TK to control it. Plug the receiver on him and let the TK suck on his mind all you want!
IP Logged

(Read 392910 times) 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 109
Jump to: