aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 376618 times) 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #405 on: February 26, 2008, 09:47:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I think things are so dull because we've just cleaned this area out. Anyone left is probably swimming in their pants.

I say we get the Durageiz  spaceworthy and go tour the moon.
Anyone with me?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #406 on: February 26, 2008, 11:18:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I say we wait to hear of Chaostic's report; this possible invasion of La Gias sounds troubling to say the least.

not to mention the talk of cyber-newtypes...

I'm hoping that it's nothing but the idea worries me.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #407 on: February 27, 2008, 12:55:34 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Speaking of... I'm gonna head to that abandoned base Chaostic found and have me a look around.

Maybe I'll see something he overlooked.
More importantly, it gets me out doing something besides patrols for a little while.

*flips a disk to Sume Gai*
I've got the YF-21 mostly set up, using that YF-19 flight data you passed me. Why exactly did they take the proto out of mothballs, anyways? The production Excaliburs are better in every way.

Ah well... all that's left on the 21 is for you to spend a little time in the cockpit so you and the BCS can get to know one another. 'S the downside to jacking straight into the machine... it's not really a "pick up and play" sorta deal.
Just tell the techs what you're there for, and they'll show you where to stick the disk and walk you through the final steps.
When you're done, the Omega One's comptuer will recognize you any time you drop the helmet on and reconfigure accordingly.

And on that note...
*revs the Blowsperior*
I'm outta here.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #408 on: February 27, 2008, 03:00:31 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
wow! The BCS may need a lot of focus but it works.

you keep the 21 in top condition; it flew like a dream.

as to why I used the 19 Proto; Milia wouldn't let me fight her Stromvogle in anything but a Valkyrie and it was the only thing Ring had sitting around.  But, hey I took off Milia's wing before it was all over.

by the way here's the data from the test flight, If you think the 21 needs any more ajustment.

IP Logged

« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2008, 06:51:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
all right I need a few hands to clear out the second ship dock

I noticed we can't fit enough of our gear(much less mechs) on one ship so I called in some favors and found another one

It should be here soon...

IP Logged

« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2008, 08:04:40 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Reorganization Man, at your service. Just let me grab my clipboard and I'm ready to go.

You know, I think I've been the one in charge of pretty much all of our various inventory and organization projects over the last few months? Ever since that first one when JayBee blew up HQ's hangar, I've been the guy in charge of making sure we had everything.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2008, 08:47:27 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Congrats on pegging Milia.
Mmmm.... yeah, I got things close. I can make a few minor adjustments, but it's pretty close to optimal right now.

And thank the mechanics for the condition it's in.  
You've seen what I do to the poor thing.

I found some stuff I think might be interesting in that lab.
Looks like they were a lot further on their dimensional transit research than they thought.
The centerpiece of their lab, while an original construction, was quite similar in design to a fold generator.

It wasn't stable, but that was just a matter of time.
Had they not reinvented the wheel, they might've already been in La Gias instead of crushing, disintigrating, maiming, and  otherwise abusing robot drones.
I guess that's an upside to virtually everything with a fold generator being light-years away from Earth. Makes it hard for the crazies to steal one. Or maybe they just didn't realize there's a relation.

I sent the data to my friend of a friend wink nudge.
We'll find out how useful it is in a week or two.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2008, 12:54:33 AM » by Dsvaun
Commander Gai, while you were gone I decided to build a new unit as a welcome home present, you came back earlier than I thought you would, so I wasn't able to give it to you then.  However, I've just finished putting the final touches on it.  Any unit requests and I'll do my best.

Commander.

Construction of the Double X is complete.
IP Logged

« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2008, 02:04:01 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Did anyone ever bother to check the weapon stockpiles that I sent the coordnates for?

There is some pretty good stuff in there. I'm not talking about little things, either. I'm talking Solarian equipment.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2008, 02:42:52 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I think it got forgotten in the shuffle somewhere. Things've been pretty crazy around here lately.

Wait... if it's got such sweet toys, why didn't YOU bring anything back?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2008, 02:50:48 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I was busy looking for Masaki as well as checking the stockpiles. How would I have transported all of that back with only one MS?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2008, 06:01:07 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:07:02 AM by Sume Gai »
wow, is it me or did it just get busy in here?

regardless...

Dsvaun, thanks for the Double X. FYI, the next thing on my wish list would be be some GX-bits (no rush just letting you know)

Andrew, I guess we can spare a few ground transports and crew if you want to retrieve the Solarian stockpiles (OoC: unless you're talking Solaris from Xenogears I don't think I know much about it) 

IP Logged

« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2008, 09:07:41 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Dsvaun, I would like to request a Asterlion and Commander I should have the Exia Avalanche working by Monday at the latest.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2008, 09:59:56 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Andrew, I guess we can spare a few ground transports and crew if you want to retrieve the Solarian stockpiles (OoC: unless you're talking Solaris from Xenogears I don't think I know much about it) 

Thank you. These are the coordnates. Be very careful with some of this stuff.

(Ooc: I am. There will be some back story for my char soon as well)

IP Logged

« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2008, 11:35:28 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:56:02 AM by Derek »
So, we can probably expect some weapons of subjegation and genocide, then. Oh, and more giant robot parts. Gears are a fairly customizable lot, though the basic framework of each one makes it pretty exclusive to a particular fighting style, so they're not really pilot-interchangable.

Having said that, I just took Weltall out for a (long overdue) test drive. It's not too bad at all.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 376618 times) 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109
Jump to: