aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 438653 times) 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #435 on: February 29, 2008, 02:13:01 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Am I the only one who finds myself rather bothered by the fact that these guys appear to be seriously unhindered by our efforts out here?

Though, I should mention that I personally find it really hard to believe that, after all the trouble we've gone to with shutting down all of the BZKs that Bask, the guy developing them, had here, they just happen to have another one lying around in a completely different region of the world.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #436 on: February 29, 2008, 03:41:09 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Am I the only one who finds myself rather bothered by the fact that these guys appear to be seriously unhindered by our efforts out here?

Though, I should mention that I personally find it really hard to believe that, after all the trouble we've gone to with shutting down all of the BZKs that Bask, the guy developing them, had here, they just happen to have another one lying around in a completely different region of the world.

I know what you mean but there are only two complete BZKs left but there being manufactured on a base somewhere  near Jupiter
IP Logged

« Reply #437 on: February 29, 2008, 05:28:44 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Really, now. Jupiter, you say? That seems a little, I dunno...

Out of our range of reconnassance, last I was aware.

Commander, I really hope, for his sake, that you can confirm that little bit of information. Otherwise, I'd like to know just exactly how Chaostic here knows it. And so would my gun.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #438 on: February 29, 2008, 06:31:12 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 06:32:56 PM by Chaostic »
ask the dude with the blue hair in the brig he been babbling about this stuff for awhile now and begging for his life. He was Bask's personal assistant I think he overheard someone talking about our plans for Bask and testing them on some of the higher ups in his chain of command to make sure Bask would live long enough to confess to all his crimes
IP Logged

« Reply #439 on: February 29, 2008, 09:40:08 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Mass-producing Valsion Kai? I think we need to bring some pressure on them before that happens.

Those units are all on THIS side of reality, right? What, if anything,  do they have in La Gias right now?
Do we need to punch through to the other side, or can we deal with them by blasting this end of the portal to kingdom come? 

As far as Jupiter goes... I can call in a favor or two. Probably can't get a proper strike in, but I can certainly get some surveillance.

I think we need to get our rears out into space once we take care of the La Gias situation, though. The enemy is building BZKs unimpeded, and I for one find this an appalling injustice.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #440 on: February 29, 2008, 11:12:52 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:36:40 PM by Sume Gai »
BZKs In space?

that's silly BZK's are great land based MAs but are too heavy/slow for space combat

as I understand they haven't broken through to La Gais but will very soon

as far as getting into space we still don't have enough room in our  Ships

so are we gonna call our Archangel class "Metatron" or do you have any real other suggestions

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2008, 12:16:45 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 12:18:26 AM by JayBee »
BZKs In space?

that's silly BZK's are great land based MAs but are too heavy/slow for space combat

as I understand they haven't broken through to La Gais but will very soon

as far as getting into space we still don't have enough room in our  Ships

so are we gonna call our Archangel class "Metatron" or do you have any real other suggestions
Hmmm...
Nope. Not a one.
I suck at naming ships.

But you can't deny that, especialyl given our track record lately, it would be incredibly practical to build a BZK in space, then drop it to Earth.
Especially if you can drop, say, a dozen of them at once.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #442 on: March 01, 2008, 12:43:08 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the resources for that kind of drop are staggering

and if they wanted to use them for drops they wouldn't build them on Jupiter (considering use of fold engines is not allowed within the Earth Sphere); on the moon, maybe...

What would they need to go to Jupiter for?

perhaps...no... that's impossible...

but it's the only explanatoin.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #443 on: March 01, 2008, 02:50:27 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
so no one likes Razielis then?

anyway has anyone been able to contact Masaki yet
IP Logged

« Reply #444 on: March 01, 2008, 03:13:10 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
By the Matrix, let me be wrong...

It's something more mundane than I'm thinking, right?
Hell, something exotic and dangerous is fine too. Just... ANYTHING but what I'm thinking.
They're not trying to harness The Power, right?

I'm calling some support in now.
There's gonna be a stealth-ed recon vessel defolding near the asteroid belt in the next twelve hours. 2 days from now, it'll be orbiting Jupiter. What the Earth Sphere doesn't know won't hurt it. But what we don't know could prove fatal, and not just to us.

If we're lucky, they just want to construct these things in isolation, and are planning a long-term strike several months from now.
I can handle a bit of wasted good will if it means I get to sleep at night.

If we're NOT lucky...
We need to known NOW. Not when they start attacking.

*grabs the nearest terminal, slaps in a flash drive, loads a Phantom encryption app, and starts typing*
Highest priority, highest security... and send.
Damn, but I hate the political terrain right now. If the UNG had any significant power in the Sol system, I could have a small fleet defolding in Jupiter's orbit as soon as we get the recon report back.

As-is... well, we'll burn that bridge when we get there.
Given the threat, I may still be able to get something arranged.

Anyways, hypercomm pulse is en route to Eden.
We should know how screwed we are by wednesday.

Meantime, let's start planning to mess up the guys here on Earth. I'd rather take out an army of Valsion Kais than a single The Power'ed BZK, but we can't do anything about Jupiter right now.
One crisis at a time, right?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #445 on: March 01, 2008, 03:30:03 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight

Yes, I found him. He should be in his dorm right now.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #446 on: March 01, 2008, 05:39:08 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

Yes, I found him. He should be in his dorm right now.
You left him alone?
The man can get lost inside a restroom. I guarantee he's in the armory now. Probably  in a part of the armory that didn't exist until he got lost in it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #447 on: March 01, 2008, 09:32:37 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'll go get my visor.

Seriously, am I the only person who ever considered loading a full map system into my headgear for trips through the armory?

IP Logged

« Reply #448 on: March 01, 2008, 09:34:31 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Derek, if you are planning to do a big assault use the Brigandi since it has the orgone cloud effect allowing you to teleport. Sir, should I ask Ring if she will allow us to use the Raftclanz considering the fact that it also has the orgone cloud?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #449 on: March 01, 2008, 09:44:27 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:02:12 AM by Derek »
What ARE you talking about, Sakura? I'm just going to go find Masaki in the armory. I'll worry about this other stuff after that.

IP Logged

(Read 438653 times) 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 109
Jump to: