aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 438542 times) 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #450 on: March 01, 2008, 12:02:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 12:17:10 PM by Sume Gai »
Little did any know I planed a tracker on our directionally challenged friend

*turns on locater screen*

What The?

There's five of him! no, four...no, six.

What's going on here?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #451 on: March 01, 2008, 07:38:23 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I believe JayBee had it right back when he said this:

Masaki is the living embodiment of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
It's impossible to know where he is and where he's going at the same time, and observing his motion or position will alter his motion/position.

I'm just gonna search the Armory bit by bit. Someone lock the thing behind me so there's no way he can wander his way out after I've gone in after him.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #452 on: March 01, 2008, 09:42:04 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
He doesn't appear to have left the base, at least. The Cybuster is still in the hangar.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #453 on: March 02, 2008, 12:57:16 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 01:03:54 AM by JayBee »
Have we closed submissions for the new carrier name yet?
I'd like to submit Charon.

Death's ferryman seems appropriate.

Also:
Apparently the "gateway" opens up near a uninhabited island or something like that. By weeks end they plan to add a addition 3000 units infact they starting to mass produce units  like Valsion Kais just so they can move up there timetables.

The Idealant reject will be there in 3 days time if we want to stop them I suggest we attack ether before then or inform Masaki and let him handle things on the La Giars side then we steal the Agied after the first wave crosses. I myself prefer the former less longtrem risk then the latter ether way I think we should try and get help from Masaki .

Are we seriously just ignoring this? Our window of opportunity is rapidly closing here.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #454 on: March 02, 2008, 01:52:10 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we aren't but We'll need Masaki's help to handle this and with him MIA we can't attack yet

also naming suggestions are closed now we need to chosen
Metatron: 1
Charon: 1

IP Logged

« Reply #455 on: March 02, 2008, 02:31:47 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Do we have any information on what path this idealant guy is using?

It's cutting things close, but we could intercept his transport. He's clearly travelling either by air or boat, given he's headed for an island base.
If it's not too heavily-defended, we could scramble the Hawks now and capture him before he reaches his destination.

Exactly what IS an idealant, anyways?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #456 on: March 02, 2008, 02:53:27 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 03:06:38 AM by Chaostic »
we aren't but We'll need Masaki's help to handle this and with him MIA we can't attack yet

also naming suggestions are closed now we need to chosen
Metatron: 1
Charon: 1

why do I feel like I was ignored...

I guess Metatron then :)

edit

Do we have any information on what path this idealant guy is using?

It's cutting things close, but we could intercept his transport. He's clearly travelling either by air or boat, given he's headed for an island base.
If it's not too heavily-defended, we could scramble the Hawks now and capture him before he reaches his destination.

Exactly what IS an idealant, anyways?

Project Idealants - The original purpose of this project was to create an ideal human that will lead mankind, thus Project Idealants. Although the project was originally halted but, lead scientist Dr. Ozunu secretly continues with it, Although Idealants have superior physical and mental capability, their lifespan exceeds no more than 3 years.sofar
IP Logged

« Reply #457 on: March 02, 2008, 03:11:30 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
actually the base designer wasn't very smart

it turns out the power system is located RIGHT below the main hanger (where they happen the store 60% of their units) if we can cause a 'small overload'  in the gate system things should be somewhat easier

as far as the Idealent's route; it looks to be by submarine (not an easy target).

IP Logged

« Reply #458 on: March 02, 2008, 03:26:16 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Project Idealants - The original purpose of this project was to create an ideal human that will lead mankind, thus Project Idealants. Although the project was originally halted but, lead scientist Dr. Ozunu secretly continues with it, Although Idealants have superior physical and mental capability, their lifespan exceeds no more than 3 years.sofar
So.... beefy newtypes?
Not pretty.

actually the base designer wasn't very smart

it turns out the power system is located RIGHT below the main hanger (where they happen the store 60% of their units) if we can cause a 'small overload'  in the gate system things should be somewhat easier
I like the sound of that.
I like it a lot.
Especially since it sounds like it results in a really big boom.

as far as the Idealent's route; it looks to be by submarine (not an easy target).
Well, poop.
We don't even HAVE any aquatic mecha, do we?
So much for that idea.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #459 on: March 02, 2008, 04:22:16 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I know you people will just say that I jinxed it but...given our track record witht he BZK, do you guys believe that even if we destroy their gate, they will still continue the project somewhere else?
IP Logged

« Reply #460 on: March 02, 2008, 04:56:59 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:16:07 AM by Derek »
Found him. All this trip was missing, honestly, was the random battles and boss fight when I finally found him to go along with the hugeass dungeon and teleporting target. It wasn't pleasant.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #461 on: March 02, 2008, 10:36:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 10:38:59 PM by Sume Gai »
well I guess it's time to talk strategy

I think we'll need to be some what sneaky this time because we want the gate explosion to look like an accident.

I've done my research and they plan to do a gate test this Thursday evening; that is when all hell will break loose.

but first...

I need to sneak a team of three onto the base beforehand to sabotage the gate and a few of the defens...es   we'll do this via a supply transport on Tuesday.  an group of "rouges" after supplies will attack the transport en route and sneak our team aboard; then when the base reacts we'll pull back and leave behind the team.

the group will have identities preprepared and assume assigned roles once on base. one will be a scientist there to observe the gate activation, another will be a mechanic sent to preform basic maintenance and inspection and the third will be a pilot transfered to the base by special command.  the "scientist" will set up the gate to go into a feedback loop when activated (detailed instructions have been prepared); the "mechanic" will remove the safety limits on the bases power core(again Instructions have been prepared) and the "pilot" will double check the number and capabilities.   

now any volunteers?

IP Logged

« Reply #462 on: March 02, 2008, 11:16:41 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Classy. We've never needed to resort to fake IDs before, usually just me running around in that disguise of one of Bask's forces did the trick.

I'll take the mechanic spot. I don't have the technobabble powers needed to be the scientist, and while I have the bravado to play a casual fighter jock, I'm not really test pilot material. Plus, less people would look at a guy wearing a modified maintainance scan visor if he's actually supposed to be using it to do maintainance.

IP Logged

« Reply #463 on: March 03, 2008, 12:44:36 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I can pull off the scientist don't worry about a thing
IP Logged

« Reply #464 on: March 03, 2008, 01:09:44 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I can pull off test pilot. It's part of what I did before I came to the AGGF, anyway.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 438542 times) 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 109
Jump to: