aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 438516 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #465 on: March 03, 2008, 01:14:51 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:40:59 AM by Sume Gai »
I can pull off test pilot. It's part of what I did before I came to the AGGF, anyway.

I personally can't think of anyone here who can't

regardless here is the data for each of you

Astonage is preparing some Ginns so now I need two-four pilots for our mock attack.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #466 on: March 03, 2008, 01:31:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Since we're not supposed to be the AGGF in this attack, what are we driving? Do we still have that stockpile of captured GINNs?

I'm in for smacking their shit around, whatever the ride is.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #467 on: March 03, 2008, 01:43:35 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
yes Ginns (we haven't even used half of those Ginns)

and FYI we'll be pretending to be some local terrorists who want the DC in charge

IP Logged

« Reply #468 on: March 03, 2008, 03:53:44 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

and FYI we'll be pretending to be some local terrorists who want the DC in charge
Oh, I didn't think we'd used them up.
More like shoved them into the deepest hole we could find just to get them out of the hanger. :P

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #469 on: March 03, 2008, 09:13:23 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Oh, I didn't think we'd used them up.
More like shoved them into the deepest hole we could find just to get them out of the hanger. :P

That's pretty much what we did, yeah. And my vote's for Metatron, BTW.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #470 on: March 03, 2008, 02:28:48 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
If possible, it would be great if we could get our hands on data on the portal device.

Since Angel Haro is no go, I vote on Metatron too...
IP Logged

« Reply #471 on: March 03, 2008, 03:05:20 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Metatron, definately.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #472 on: March 03, 2008, 08:32:40 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
If possible, it would be great if we could get our hands on data on the portal device.
All in favor of blowing the portal device to hell before Tyria gets to look at it say aye!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #473 on: March 03, 2008, 09:01:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Aye!

All in favor of suggesting that I also make a point of setting up a power surge that overloads every last piece of circuitry in the thing long before the whole base blows up, say aye!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #474 on: March 03, 2008, 09:43:14 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
AYE!

All in favor of tieing Tyria to the wing of a VT before take off next time he suggests something like this, say aye.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #475 on: March 03, 2008, 10:24:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
ney.

Tyria does mean well (I think)

I still need another "terrorist" or three

IP Logged

« Reply #476 on: March 03, 2008, 11:29:31 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
ney.

Tyria does mean well (I think)

I still need another "terrorist" or three

Worse comes to worst....
We haven't taken Giganscudo off-base yet. It shouldn't be tracable to us. I can wreak some solo havoc.
Or I can play with the Blitz some more. Invisible, indetectable, untraceable. And just plain FUN!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #477 on: March 03, 2008, 11:33:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
No;  I mean I need some Ginn pilots for the insertion

IP Logged

« Reply #478 on: March 04, 2008, 01:26:39 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Right.
I figured worst-case, I could pretend to be a REALLY well-equipped solo terrorist.

I think I can raise enough hell in Giganscudo to make it REAL easy for 3 people to sneak in un-noticed.

As for the Blitz...
I hadn't actually thought that far ahead. I just like the Blitz, and they don't know what it looks like. :P

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #479 on: March 04, 2008, 01:40:17 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
There's one major problem with using either of those units; if we appear to be a real threat the base's security would be raised and we might be followed after we retreat possibly revealing the AGGF's interest in the "Gate Project"

I decided to use Ginns to make us seem like small time terrorists after supplies.

remember we're attacking a transport not the base itself

IP Logged

(Read 438516 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 109
Jump to: