aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 393966 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #480 on: March 04, 2008, 02:04:44 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Don't forget that out PR is still somewhat shakey. If it's thought that we are terrorists of any kind, it would be a nightmare.

It's best to use mass-produced units that can be found, or stolen, anywhere.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #481 on: March 04, 2008, 02:42:52 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Fair enough.
They shouldn't SEE the Blitz, but ghost stories might not make for as much confusion as a terrorist assault.
And the water would probably foul the cloak effect anyways. Meh.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #482 on: March 04, 2008, 10:57:26 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I want to join in and take a look at the gate!

Wait...you people said before that the device to open the gate  IS on that Ageid+, right? I mean...it can spread radiation pretty far when blow up...

IP Logged

« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2008, 11:55:24 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
No, the gate is a stand alone structure connected to the base's power core; the Ageid+ was developed more to examine La Gais tech than anything else.

after all what's the point of a gate if it can only move one unit.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #484 on: March 04, 2008, 12:12:34 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right them, no problems...
Hmn...taking into acount that if they use the portal device on and set the exit point near a tatical target and self destroy it  can guarantee some kilometers will be shinning bright green during the night around the area for some months...at least...
IP Logged

« Reply #485 on: March 04, 2008, 12:56:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'm not even going to try figuring out what you just said, Tyria.

On another note, I'm ready to go, aside from one slight detail. Anyone think a mechanic carrying around a concealed handgun modified enough to take out some kinds of MS by itself would raise any flags? I usually don't have to worry about the ZB setting off anyone's mental alarms, but I'm usually playing a soldier or just not getting spotted.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #486 on: March 04, 2008, 01:24:08 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sorry about that...thinking too loud...
I was thinking about the Ageid+...they can just dimension jump it on a target, set to self-desctruct and spread radiation for some big area (after all, the fuel cells emit way too much radiation).

Hmn...we could try some Haro of Doom connected to external batteries for heavy guns...after all, they use a miniaturizated version of the Mikene eye-beam. I could lift their output limiters and it should work (that's what Giga-chan did with it's own Haro of Doom breed, since they had almost infinite energy resources).
IP Logged

« Reply #487 on: March 04, 2008, 01:40:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay, I'm establishing a new rule for any ideas that someone wants to run by me.

If they contain the words "Haro", "Of", or "Doom" anywhere within three sentences of each other, I'm immediately saying no. Try something original, next time.

....Actually, no. Last time you tried something original, the boss had to blow up the 008L. Stick with Haros.

Coincidentally, I'm amending that new rule. If they words in question are anywhere within FOUR sentences of each other, I'm saying no.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #488 on: March 04, 2008, 02:46:01 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

On another note, I'm ready to go, aside from one slight detail. Anyone think a mechanic carrying around a concealed handgun modified enough to take out some kinds of MS by itself would raise any flags? I usually don't have to worry about the ZB setting off anyone's mental alarms, but I'm usually playing a soldier or just not getting spotted.
Personally, I wouldn't think so. If they're sane, they have all their personnel armed. After all the hell we've given them...
Just make sure the mods aren't too visible.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2008, 03:11:11 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Thankfully Derek, you aren't the one who make the rules AND has the final word on it...and if you are REALLY that bored with my current research, just let me work on more interesting stuff : )

Well...I think we can take some Haro out of storage and empty them with exception of the weapons system...that should enable us to use the rest of the space with batteries. Note that it's purpose is to disable/kill pilot of MS, so we can use it as a heavy weapon aganist security personel.

The size is the same one of a standard Haro that Amuro had.
IP Logged

« Reply #490 on: March 04, 2008, 03:53:12 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Personally, I wouldn't think so. If they're sane, they have all their personnel armed. After all the hell we've given them...
Just make sure the mods aren't too visible.

Well, you've seen the ZB-34. The thing's pretty harmless looking, if you ignore the slight modification to the sight. Everything else is pretty hard to spot.

IP Logged

« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2008, 05:58:29 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Load up guys we're launching in 30

IP Logged

« Reply #492 on: March 04, 2008, 06:07:01 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'm all ready.

I did 3 anti MS Haro, just if anyone wants to take them as precaution.
IP Logged

« Reply #493 on: March 04, 2008, 06:43:14 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
All right! Let's roll... walk.... whatever.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #494 on: March 04, 2008, 08:10:11 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:36:37 PM by Sume Gai »
*lands near transport on runway*

This is the Divine Liberatoin front we demand that you surrender the contents of that carrier to us immediately..or else!

*fire a burst just over the carrier*

on private band: // Jaybee drop them in the forest to the south then circle around and approach from the east.//

you have ten minutes to comply

10 minutes later:

*jaybee arrives*

You have forced me to take-*is cut off as a shot from a Lion passes in front of the Ginn* 

Blast; DLF retreat!

IP Logged

(Read 393966 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 109
Jump to: