aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 374882 times) 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2008, 03:14:46 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Okie-dokie. It's loaded, the FAST packs are mounted, the engines have been tuned, your pilot profile's tweaked, and it's been freshly polished too.

In short, I think she's good to go.

I'd say try and bring 'er back in one piece, but that'd be just a tad hypocritical of me, wouldn't it?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2008, 03:29:23 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll be fine so long as we're not serving Pineapple salad...

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2008, 07:38:42 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 08:09:30 PM by Sume Gai »
30~ minutes to show time.

METATRON ASCEND.

-30 minutes later-

*a large blast is heard in the distance*

Launch when ready but make sure to check the IFF before you fire

YF-21 Launch

IP Logged

« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2008, 08:35:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*An entire squad of ten Lion Fs and a Valsion Kai rise up from the forest as the Metatron approaches*

V.Kai:*Over the loudspeaker* Well, well. The Divine Liberation Front returns for real, eh? Or perhaps I should call you the AGGF! If it hadn't been for you, La Gias would have been ours for the taking! There's only one way to respond to the likes of you....

*The V.Kai turns directly around and fires a Cross Smasher right into the control tower of the base, wiping it out. At that point, the IFFs of the Kai and all the Lions turn to mark 00-02*

We should open the door and welcome you straight in! Let them have it, boys!

*The Lions turn around and begin firing into the enemy forces without hesitation*

I love having the clearance to "modify" drone unit AIs. Lion Team, fall back and take guard of the Metatron. I'm going back and thanking them properly for leaving me alone with a Valsion for ANY length of time!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2008, 09:05:10 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Piloting a Lion into the Metatron*

Is there something else available? Like the Kyrios?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2008, 09:13:12 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Gee.... I was GONNA point this big particle cannon here at the V. Kai, but it looks like that would be a Bad Idea.

Ah well...
*blasts an important-looking building, switches to F mode, and rips into the nearest swarm of hostiles*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2008, 09:19:11 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Andrew I brought the Strike IWSP

*the YF-21releases a burst of missiles into a group of lions downing half of them*

I'm not though yet

*trans forms and fires the gunpod taking down all but one of the remaining lions*

just one to go

*focuses the pinpoint barriers on the foot and kicks the last lion in two*

Now then where's my real prey?

*the Ageid+ appears from it's private hanger*

there you are...

*switches into fighter mode and speeds toward the Agied+ rolling to and fro while firing missiles; at 15 meters apart the 21 shifts into Batroid mode prepares a barrier punch.

the Agied+ barely doges and tries to retaliate but finds only empty air in front of it and a beam saber through it's cockpit*

I'm out of missiles; returning to the Metatron to get 008X and clean up the Ageid+.

IP Logged

« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2008, 09:25:46 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Strike, Launch.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2008, 09:36:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey JayBee, the BZK made it mostly out of the explosion in one piece. Let's fix that problem, shall we?

CROSS SMASHER!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #519 on: March 06, 2008, 10:21:47 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey JayBee, the BZK made it mostly out of the explosion in one piece. Let's fix that problem, shall we?

CROSS SMASHER!!!
Roger that!
*flips to GERWALK to shed some speed, drops behind the Lion chasing him, fires the gatling gun*

I KNEW I had this particle cannon for something besides property destruction!

*flips to battroid, aims for the main cannon on the BZK*
Say cheese!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #520 on: March 06, 2008, 10:24:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Launch the BH Gunner module

*docks to form the 008X-G*

Black Hole Buster!

*fires at the remnants off the Ageid+*

what next?

IP Logged

« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2008, 10:40:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, I'd say most of this place is a smoking crater. With the Aegid and....*Watches JayBee fire a few extra shots at the BZK's burning remains*...what WAS the BZK down, there's just cleanup left.

....Hey, Aires units! C'mere, I wanna try this thing out! DIVINE BLADE!

IP Logged

« Reply #522 on: March 06, 2008, 11:13:53 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, I'm getting sick of seeing these things. I wanna send a message loud and clear to anyone watching. Especially since they have an established weak point. Once the I-field is down, their main cannon is a big gaping hole in their defenses.
Granted it's a hole that's only exploitable for about a second, and that's immediately after a main gun discharge, but... it's enough.

*blasts a disembodied knee, watches it fly apart*
I think that was my last particle cannon charge.

Hey, I still have missiles! How'd that happen?
*switches to F mode, finds some goons trying to regroup, and clouds them*
Fixed it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2008, 11:32:03 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I think that's about all of them.

....Man, this thing is a fucking monster to truck around in, and it's just the watered down version. The original one must have been incredible.

....Oh Luna, I am an evil man. I am a truly evil bastard for thinking this one up.

Anyone want to try figuring out what we'd need in order to make this thing pull off the Graviton Wave?

IP Logged

« Reply #524 on: March 06, 2008, 11:39:05 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Are talking about the Valsion or the Valsione?

IP Logged

(Read 374882 times) 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 109
Jump to: