aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421877 times) 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #525 on: March 07, 2008, 12:09:06 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Valsion. I think there's some kind of law against guys piloting the Valsione.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #526 on: March 07, 2008, 12:20:48 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*bzzzt*
hey guys I caught the other scientist there asleep right so you can pike us up  before they wakeup I'd appreciate it. Here I'll transmit the coronets I was going to bring them in this Giganspada but the Tesla drive brokedown  I think someone sabotaged it.
*bzzzt*
IP Logged

« Reply #527 on: March 07, 2008, 12:24:46 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I can 'pike' you up the BH gunner has a small cargo hold and a cockpit (I generally use the bit system to control it)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #528 on: March 07, 2008, 12:56:03 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Valsion. I think there's some kind of law against guys piloting the Valsione.
No law. It's just so far outside the bounds of taste that not even super robot pilots will do it. Really, it's a self-regulating market.
It also helps that there's only one Valsione, and Luune would strangle you with your own intestines if you stole her mech.

Anyways, I just emptied the last of my gatling rounds. I don't really wanna start tearing buildings apart bare-handed, so I'm headed home.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #529 on: March 07, 2008, 01:09:15 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
No law. It's just so far outside the bounds of taste that not even super robot pilots will do it. Really, it's a self-regulating market.
It also helps that there's only one Valsione, and Luune would strangle you with your own intestines if you stole her mech.

There's that, too.

Alright, Lion Team, fire one more volley at the remains of the base, then load into the ship and initiate powerdown mode.

....Luna, I love having control of AI drone units.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #530 on: March 07, 2008, 01:15:34 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Metatron Lohengrin FIRE!!

(I gotta have some fun too)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #531 on: March 07, 2008, 01:39:03 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Strike Blaster, Fire!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #532 on: March 07, 2008, 01:45:11 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ah, what the hell. I've got one more shot left.

CROSS SMASHER!

IP Logged

« Reply #533 on: March 07, 2008, 02:32:06 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
There is a lot of smoke. Can anyone confirm the destruction?

I repeat, can anyone confirm the destruction?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #534 on: March 07, 2008, 02:53:19 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 02:54:50 AM by Derek »
Yare. I can also confirm that, between us, the gate, and the fact that I made a point of having the power core actually draw power back off the gate itself to send back through to it as they were overloading, what's left of the island doesn't actually appear to be stable. In fact, I just detected--no, make that felt--some tremors from below the surface of the island.

...I think it's about time we went home. I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like testing my new mech's underwater capabilities at the moment.

IP Logged

« Reply #535 on: March 07, 2008, 03:48:09 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yare. I can also confirm that, between us, the gate, and the fact that I made a point of having the power core actually draw power back off the gate itself to send back through to it as they were overloading, what's left of the island doesn't actually appear to be stable. In fact, I just detected--no, make that felt--some tremors from below the surface of the island.

...I think it's about time we went home. I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like testing my new mech's underwater capabilities at the moment.
Then it sounds like it's about time for this...
*walks the Huckey 2 to the hanger door, G-impact mounted*
*blasts the largest still-intact chunk of rock repeatedly*

Mount Jaybee lives again!

*moments later the mountain(?) collapses into the sea*

HAHA! You fuckers thought you were gonna smash it yourselves, didn't you?!?!?! DIDN'T YOU?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #536 on: March 07, 2008, 03:52:57 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:01:38 AM by Andrew »

HAHA! You fuckers thought you were gonna smash it yourselves, didn't you?!?!?! DIDN'T YOU?

You are a sad, strange little man. You have my pity, and way too much free time on your hands.

IP Logged

« Reply #537 on: March 07, 2008, 04:18:00 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

You are a sad, strange little man. You have my pity, and way too much free time on your hands.
Awww, y're just jealous 'cuz no one thinks YOU'RE important enough to blow up mountain-sized busts of. Or even make the busts in the first place.

"Ummm, you're the only one making busts. And they only blow them up because you make them in the first place."

Hush, Mason. My mental imbalances are a separate issue.

"You know, I'd seriously question whether joining you folks was a good move if I hadn't seen you in action."

And rightly so, my good man!

"Yeah... I think... I'm gonna go eat. Please don't join me. I'm worried you're contagious."

And rightly so! Rightly so!

I really do need to work on that combat high a little, don't I?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #538 on: March 07, 2008, 10:18:18 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 10:44:22 AM by Derek »
Just a bit. But, since it's an issue...

*Presses a detonator, causing several massive explosions to erupt from under the water*

A little something I made a point of setting up to remove any remaining traces of the gate or of our involvement. Wasn't expecting the island to sink, but hey, I'm not one to waste good explosives.

The fact that it completely destroyed Mount JayBee 3 is just an added bonus.

Anyway, since our target is now officially even less than a smoking crater, I say we head home. Last I was aware, we've got other people who need killing.

IP Logged

« Reply #539 on: March 07, 2008, 11:20:54 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sniff...Valcion blasting the enemies into nothing...
I never saw something so beautyfull...

If you give me permission, I can try working out the "customizations" of it in order to revert to the original Valcion.
IP Logged

(Read 421877 times) 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 109
Jump to: