aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 375988 times) 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #540 on: March 07, 2008, 11:29:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:32:20 AM by Derek »
No. Two reasons.

One, I stole it, it's mine. Hands off.

Two, I'm perfectly content with this version, seeing as how the precedent for the original was that it's pilot was, let's face it, demonized for starting a war that enveloped the entire planet and beyond, even if he did it for the right reasons. I'm not quite so interested in following that example.

Besides, I hate the color red.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #541 on: March 07, 2008, 11:32:00 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee what will you do in space?

I've sent the gear ahead so we're en-route to White Sands.

explore if you wish the ship is surprisingly spacious.

Tyria STAY AWAY FROM THE POSITRON  CHAMBERS

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #542 on: March 07, 2008, 11:36:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Oh, and before I forget. 'Vaun, come over here when you have a minute or two and help me look this thing over. I might not want the full Valcion, but this thing's easily got some room for modifications on it.

And yes, Tyria. I AM specifically excluding you from this, but not for the reason you may think. I've heard about the GEIM System that originally came on these things. If this one has it, the thing's not active. I don't feel like risking it being turned on, particularly since I'm the actual pilot.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #543 on: March 07, 2008, 11:40:02 AM » by Dsvaun
Yeah, I'll get right on removing it if it's there since the GEIM system is like the ZERO system plus a 99% chance of going nuts.  Other than that, any other ideas on what to add on?
IP Logged

« Reply #544 on: March 07, 2008, 11:43:20 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:50:53 AM by Derek »
Well, we could always try figuring out how old man Zoldark pulled off the Graviton Wave and the Warp Field. The Kai doesn't quite have the massive energy reserves that the original did, but I imagine that after a few shots of that thing, people wouldn't be lining up to go after me.

Also, if we need any spare DC gear, I brought back those ten Lion F drones for a reason.

......Oh, what the hell. If there's any way we can figure out the upgrades to make it a full Valcion, let's go for it. It wouldn't be the first time I was viewed as a maniac. And with that kind of power on our hands, it would make things a lot easier.

IP Logged

« Reply #545 on: March 07, 2008, 12:25:22 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Let me just say I know some friends from DC that could have some good guesses.

Ah...for the moment, does anyone has any problem with me using Justice? (It's been so long since last rooster was released that I lost track of the unit status)

Also, do I have permission to try upgrading it to Infinity Justice?
IP Logged

« Reply #546 on: March 07, 2008, 12:32:09 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:35:17 PM by Derek »
If I were to take an honest guess, I'd say the two people most likely to have an idea about Val's two special tricks are either Luune, for the obvious reason, and Shuu, also for the obvious reason.

Alder and the DC remnants obviously had the basic specs for the Valcion, yeah, but I get the feeling that they probably wouldn't have passed on making the complete hax of the Warp Field or the absurd power of the Graviton Wave widespread if they had any idea how to impliment them.

Anyway, let me know what you find, 'Vaun. I'm gonna go take a quick nap and doublecheck 'Scythe. If our next trip is into space, I don't want to slouch on the prep for it.

IP Logged

« Reply #547 on: March 07, 2008, 02:44:41 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Just a bit. But, since it's an issue...

*Presses a detonator, causing several massive explosions to erupt from under the water*

A little something I made a point of setting up to remove any remaining traces of the gate or of our involvement. Wasn't expecting the island to sink, but hey, I'm not one to waste good explosives.

The fact that it completely destroyed Mount JayBee 3 is just an added bonus.
Ummm.... Mt. Jaybee collapsed on itself almost immediatly after I made it. I intentionally carved it into a rock that was already collapsing JUST to prevent you from doing that.

Jaybee what will you do in space?
Heard of Olympus Mons?

I've sent the gear ahead so we're en-route to White Sands.

explore if you wish the ship is surprisingly spacious.
Roger.

*finds a comm panel*

The Focker's headed to the dark side of the moon as we speak. When we get there, she'll be ready.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #548 on: March 07, 2008, 04:41:11 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
It's called overkill, and I do it on a regular basis. You know that.

Anyway, 'Scythe's all checked out, and Val's currently disabled while 'Vaun goes over it with a fine-toothed comb. I'm not quite sure I want to give Bellze a test run while in space, so I probably won't end up using it for this one. Unless someone brought Weltall, Alex, or Shining and didn't mention it to me, I've got all of my affairs in order for this op.

....Okay, I'll admit it. I've never *ACTUALLY* done space combat before. Hence why I'm making sure I've got everything damn straight before we even leave the atmosphere.

IP Logged

« Reply #549 on: March 07, 2008, 04:49:41 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ugh, space travel and combat. My least favorite parts of being in a giant robot squad.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #550 on: March 07, 2008, 05:34:19 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
by the way are we stopping by Mao Industries I hear there working on a joint project with Tesla Leicht Institute I don't know what there working on but, one of the test pilots is called Mina Likering.

Speaking of Tesla Leicht Institute I'm sending the Giganspada to Jonathan Kazahara although I don't know why he was so interested in it.
IP Logged

« Reply #551 on: March 07, 2008, 11:14:08 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Walking out of the head*

Why are there always carrots? I didn't even eat carrots today.

*Turns green and runs back in*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #552 on: March 08, 2008, 12:48:30 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we're not even in space yet...

alright, everyone who hasn't fought in space before come to the hanger tomorrow for a crash course.

Everyone else, come to the hanger tomorrow to teach a crash course

PS Jaybee, why don't you just touch up the great stone face of mars rather than Olympus Mons

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #553 on: March 08, 2008, 12:56:47 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll be in the sim  in a few minutes. I need some ginger ale or ginger snaps to help settle my stomach.

IP Logged

« Reply #554 on: March 08, 2008, 02:14:03 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 02:16:56 AM by JayBee »
we're not even in space yet...

alright, everyone who hasn't fought in space before come to the hanger tomorrow for a crash course.

Everyone else, come to the hanger tomorrow to teach a crash course
Just what I was thinking... well, sort of.

Hawks!!!! You wanna embarrass some landlubbers?!?!?!
Then be in the sims bright and early tomorrow!!!

PS Jaybee, why don't you just touch up the great stone face of mars rather than Olympus Mons
Good plan.
Wait, didn't they colonize the "eyes"?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 375988 times) 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 109
Jump to: