aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 394864 times) 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #630 on: March 14, 2008, 10:35:33 PM » by ChrisABlair
((Quick OoC: Hey guys, It's been forever. I've lived without an internet connection, but now I'm back.))
Chris awakens in a small, black pod. He finds himself trying to adjust to the small LED screen that has monitored his health for the last little journey through subspace. He checks out to be in fair condition. "Where have I been, and how long have I been gone? Last I remember, I was applying to the AGGF... What's happened to me?" He finds himself querying.   

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #631 on: March 15, 2008, 02:29:38 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 02:36:59 AM by Sume Gai »
well you see, according to doc, you fell into a cryo-pod and he couldn't open it so we just decided to keep you around

I guess I should bring you up to speed we beat Bask; Tyria had an Invention run wild; I became a G-Stone Cyborg; and we're heading for Jupiter  to destroy a Big Zam Kai factory

and you're currently on our new Archangel class the Metatron

do you still want the Type 3?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #632 on: March 15, 2008, 12:21:14 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
We also found Masaki, sir. Don't forget that.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #633 on: March 15, 2008, 04:23:55 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
We also have a large amount of new machines.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #634 on: March 16, 2008, 12:01:40 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Long story short: Shit happened.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #635 on: March 16, 2008, 11:52:34 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
"Welcome to the Moon. Please enjoy your stay."
Ahhh.... nothing against our ships, but it's good to be outside again. Even if "outside" is just a really big inside.

If no one minds, I'm gonna go check a few sights out while we get things transferred over. There's a jumpshuttle to Armstrong City leaving in a half-hour, and I've always wanted to see the Traquility Base Museum.

*looks around*
It's amazing, really.  This was once a barren rock untouched by life.
Heck, large portions of it still are, and people just take for granted the massive feats of engineering that make these little pockets of luna firma habitable.
Man, I wish we had time for a surface walk.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #636 on: March 17, 2008, 07:53:48 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Practically materializes from nowhere behind JayBee*

You're in luck, then. I just happen to have need of a heavily armed maniac with bigger guns than 'Scythe has.

Get a suit and bring something big and noticable. I'll meet you outside.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #637 on: March 17, 2008, 12:23:01 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I wonder if there are any shops nearby.

*Walks around*
*Sees a candy shop*
*Goes inside*

I should pick some up for my stash.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #638 on: March 17, 2008, 01:33:06 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Practically materializes from nowhere behind JayBee*

You're in luck, then. I just happen to have need of a heavily armed maniac with bigger guns than 'Scythe has.

Get a suit and bring something big and noticable. I'll meet you outside.

*clomps out in the Blowsperior*
This count as noticable?
What, you expected me to come out in a NORMAL suit?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #639 on: March 17, 2008, 05:30:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Not really. I just need you to be considered a big enough threat that they won't be looking when I come up from behind. I've been tailing these guys since leaving the Metatron, but they're specifically keeping an eye out for me.

Honestly, I just need you to keep them busy for a few minutes while I steath hack them. Three F-29s and, ironically enough, a Cat's Eye. After I'm clear, you can feel free to waste them if you want. Sound good?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #640 on: March 18, 2008, 02:17:38 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Not really. I just need you to be considered a big enough threat that they won't be looking when I come up from behind. I've been tailing these guys since leaving the Metatron, but they're specifically keeping an eye out for me.

Honestly, I just need you to keep them busy for a few minutes while I steath hack them. Three F-29s and, ironically enough, a Cat's Eye. After I'm clear, you can feel free to waste them if you want. Sound good?
Sounds good to me.

Given lunar gravity,I should have enough air time in this thing to get close to that Cat's Eye. Smack it's sensor dish and watch their vision plummet.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #641 on: March 18, 2008, 11:29:53 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*Chaostic can be seen in a cafe*
...as you requested I got the disarm code for the collar. You should be careful openly admit to being a armed terrorist group so freely, I won't be able to help you out is easily in the future.

*Chaostic stands up and starts walking away from the group*

Oh and Jin tell your brother my debt is payed and full.

*Walks out the cafe down the the street in to a bakery*

Hmmmmm now that smells good.
IP Logged

« Reply #642 on: March 18, 2008, 12:09:24 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
That would be really useful, actually. Let's go.

IP Logged

« Reply #643 on: March 18, 2008, 04:29:36 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*steps out from behind a rock and waves to the Cat's Eye pilot*
Hey! You! What, am I not worth noticing?

*fires a Gallant rifle at the cockpit*

Yeah, who's worth noticing NOW?

*bounds away as a missile comes streaking in*

Derek, I've got 'em...

*kicks off towards the Cat's Eye, grabs the edge of the radome, and climbs aboard*

Shoot me now! I dare ya!

*deploys swords, slashes radome to shreds, ducks an incoming laser*

Holy shit!
They don't give a crap about the Cat's Eye pilot...
*jumps off as the Cat's Eye takes a missile and explodes, launching a Itano circus on the way down that damages 2 fighters*

Make it fast, Derek. For my sake.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #644 on: March 18, 2008, 08:45:25 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I was working from the minute you made them look. Thanks for taking out the eye.

*Appears directly behind the planes in 'Scythe and wastes them*

Fortunately, all I really needed was for the pilot of the eye to be looking at something else for the ten seconds it took me to hack his recon info. One of the perks of knowing my way through the system these guys use. Thanks, JayBee. We can head back now.

IP Logged

(Read 394864 times) 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 109
Jump to: