aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11016 Posts, 538 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 411100 times) 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #645 on: March 18, 2008, 10:45:16 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Right... remind me not to use powered armor on jets in the future, okay?

Anyways... NOW I'm going to Armstrong.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #646 on: March 18, 2008, 11:55:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we'll be leaving Thursday so enjoy the time you all have left

*a call comes in*
it's for me

yes..
good to hear from you again...

interesting indeed...

Hold it; you  payed off any debt you owed me long ago, I'm not interested in charity.  I'll pay for them...no, no less than 2 mil each...fine 1.5 each...Just hold onto them for now they won't do much good on Jupiter...

yes, I'm going to Jupiter...Thursday...

I do have time..Alright, the usual place?..fine with me good bye then. 

have some fun everyone

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #647 on: March 19, 2008, 12:13:08 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
And into the pocket goes the intel disk. Hey JayBee, wait up. I'm not much for museums, but I don't mind something to kill some time. Beats sitting around doing nothing.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #648 on: March 19, 2008, 03:44:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
No prob.

Seems we'll be back with just enough time to make sure our stuff is moved over and secured before we leave.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #649 on: March 19, 2008, 03:53:45 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Wow they even had naan I think I bought a little to much I can't even see there I'm going.

*looks around*

Is that? It is hey Andrew give me a hand here!  Just take the red box and be careful with it's a custom order. Man they had everything from apple pie to anpan.

*glances over to Andrew*

Hey Andrew you get that box to Chris in one piece and I'll you have first pick from the rest of this
IP Logged

« Reply #650 on: March 19, 2008, 04:31:20 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Wow they even had naan I think I bought a little to much I can't even see there I'm going.

*looks around*

Is that? It is hey Andrew give me a hand here!  Just take the red box and be careful with it's a custom order. Man they had everything from apple pie to anpan.

*glances over to Andrew*

Hey Andrew you get that box to Chris in one piece and I'll you have first pick from the rest of this

Sure, where is he?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #651 on: March 19, 2008, 07:38:03 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
back on the Metatron Doc wanted to give him a full medical examination I'll meet you there after dropping some of this off the item Captain Bright requested at the Durageiz. That and a box of pasties.

*turns to the part of the spaceport that Durageiz is stationed*

see ya in a bit 

IP Logged

« Reply #652 on: March 19, 2008, 08:42:05 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Goes to Medical*
*Sees Chris*

Chaostic got this for you.

*Hands Chris the box*

See ya.

*Walks out of medical*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #653 on: March 19, 2008, 04:39:00 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Some of my old time friends are in town, so I am going out for a bit.
IP Logged

« Reply #654 on: March 19, 2008, 07:19:55 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*enters the racroom of the metatron*

Yo I'm going to fix myself some tea, Andrew help yourself to the baked goods

*sets several bags and boxes on/by a table and walks over to a cabinet*

hmm I guess I well go with the gray
IP Logged

« Reply #655 on: March 19, 2008, 07:54:20 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight

Do you have any lemon tarts? Or lemon merangue pie?

IP Logged

« Reply #656 on: March 19, 2008, 08:51:49 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ahhh.... that was a fun trip. Really gives you an appreciation for the early days, too.
It's amazing to see the conditions men first ventured into space under. We've got BATHROOMS bigger than the Apollo lander.

*beep*
Huh? Then need me in Hanger 2 on the Focker?
Seems there's some details they want to go over on the Omega's maintenance.I'll be back in a bit.

*walks into the hanger, looks around*
Well, here's the 21... some of the Hawks' planes... and a crimson Sturmvogel?

And where is everyone? I didn't come down here for fun.

*the door opens*
Ah, there we... no...

*An attractive woman in a UNS flightsuit walks through the door. The suit, as is typical of anime flightsuits, hugs all the right places. Unfortunately, the head is all too familiar*

"Lieutenant Kis'ney reporting as... "
*rubs forehead*
Hello, Shara.
"You... What are..."

I was about to ask the same question.
What's with the uniform?

"After our fight, I did some thinking. With my mech destroyed, I had to consider what exactly I was doing next. I'm never going to assimilate into human culture. But there's more than one way to make money fighting, and some supply the ammo and mech. I caught a shuttle to the frontier and enlisted with the colonial defense force."

Makes sense. Lot of action out there.
Doesn't entirely explain why you're ON  THE MOON in a carrier that's not even officially operated by the UN at present, though.

"That is... an interesting story. I was approached by an... individual. She told me, in a roundabout fashion, that there was an operation in the planning stages that required some pilots of extraordinary skill, and was wondering if I was interested. I seem to have been misled..."

About this tall, freckles, and a tendancy to giggle for no apparent reason?

"Yes! You know her?"
*sighs*
Excuse me a second.

*stomps to the comm panel, punches the shipwide channel*
CAROL, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS!
*doot*
"Jay! Want a hand with that? I'll hold her down for ya!"
No thanks, Mike, I'm good. Catch me later tonight, though. I've got some stories you'll love.
" I'll hold you to it. "
*click*

Okay... I'm sorry about this Shara.
Welcome aboard the Focker, currently picking the AGGF up for a strike on a critical base in the Jupiter region. The carrier and crew are supplied by the Phantoms. This is NOT an official UNS operation, and aside from you, all the pilots involved are AGGF personnel.

"That's a lot of Excaliburs for an  unofficial operation."
Yeah... we kinda sorta picked up a squadron. It's a long story.
Officially, the fighters were purchased by mercenaries and restored. The Hawks are using manufactured identities so they'll have a career when they go back.

Speaking of...
This your Sturmvogel?
"Indeed. It seemed a fitting replacement, and my commander keeps a few on hand for zentradi pilots. Many micronized first-gen zentradi prefer it to the fighters from human design teams."

Yeah, that wasn't what I was wondering. I thought we agreed you wouldn't fly in Milia's colors anymore. Am I wrong?
"It's a darker shade of red. And Milia flies white trim, not black. I don't see a problem."

Unassimilated my ass. You're a regular lawyer.
But I withdraw the complaint.

Back to the point...
You seem to have been roped in by our dear, sweet Carol. She's the Phantom requisition officer, and unofficial matchmaker. Unfortunately, she sucks at matchmaking, despite her insistence to the contrary.
I apologize for the trouble.

"It's all right. I shall consider it an amusing side-trip in my career. And by the way... Whatever it is we're about to shoot down, I'll shoot more of them than you."

Oh, you WILL? We'll see about that.

I assume you haven't had a proper briefing?

"I was told it would be supplied once the task force was assembled. I suppose that would be your friends?"

Ayup.

I'll burn you a datadisk and get it to you tonight, just to get you up to speed. There'll be a real briefing tomorrow, before we fold out.
Ummm... you don't have a problem with killing zentradi mercs, do you?

"No."

Okay. Then... I'll see you later. With Carol. She's apologizing personally for this.

It's good to have you aboard. Another set of guns is never a bad thing.

"This should be a VERY interesting mission."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #657 on: March 19, 2008, 11:34:24 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE

Yeah the there a in one of the pink boxes its right next to the key lime. Well toss me a scone there in the bag on the far end.

by the why Andrew where were you born? Me? I was born in a cargo ship half way between earth and mars.
IP Logged

« Reply #658 on: March 20, 2008, 12:02:12 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'm gonna see to 'Scythe, Val, and Bellze, and then I'm finding a bunk somewhere on this ship and setting up an electric fence around it. If anyone needs me for something before we leave, now's your chance.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #659 on: March 20, 2008, 12:16:19 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight

Yeah the there a in one of the pink boxes its right next to the key lime. Well toss me a scone there in the bag on the far end.

by the why Andrew where were you born? Me? I was born in a cargo ship half way between earth and mars.

*Tosses Chaostic a scone and takes a slice of lemon merangue pie*

I kind of hinted at it; I'm upper-class Solarian. I had Gebler level training and everything. I, unlike most, sympathised with the surface dwellers and saw them as humans, like you or me. I, sadly, didn't get to pilot gears, either.

IP Logged

(Read 411100 times) 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 109
Jump to: