aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11025 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421138 times) 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #675 on: March 21, 2008, 08:36:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
For the sake of sanity, I too shall make a point of not letting Masaki out of my physical line of sight, even to blink. I really wasn't kidding when I said it felt like a dungeon crawl trying to find him.

Also, Commander, did you forget about my Val in the status roster?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #676 on: March 21, 2008, 12:07:10 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:10:49 PM by Sume Gai »
For the sake of sanity, I too shall make a point of not letting Masaki out of my physical line of sight, even to blink. I really wasn't kidding when I said it felt like a dungeon crawl trying to find him.

Also, Commander, did you forget about my Val in the status roster?

oh right, forgot to mention, it's in that container with the fold boosters that you're dragging behind you (wouldn't fit on the Duragriez)

we really need to see it we can find a Space Noah Class (with it's hammer-space like storage) to replace the Focker

Sh-
Oh! Yes, it's Char's Neo Zeon!! That was just my unstable mind showing itself!!

Nearly uninteligible mutter:stupid wor...no...on and id...Ch...not Zans...yet...I miss my...raiki...

right... tyria why don't you go see Doc, you seem a little stressed

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #677 on: March 21, 2008, 01:04:59 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'm fine, thank you.
IP Logged

« Reply #678 on: March 21, 2008, 02:44:31 PM » by ChrisABlair
Just got back from the Doc, he says I'm in pretty good health despite the pod. Hey, Tyria, could you check this thumb drive for me? I've been looking for someone to analyze it.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #679 on: March 21, 2008, 03:49:42 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
oh right, forgot to mention, it's in that container with the fold boosters that you're dragging behind you (wouldn't fit on the Duragriez)

Well, yeah. It's not like we can take the Duragriez with us to Jupiter, unless I'm mistaken on my understanding of the effect range of a fold.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #680 on: March 21, 2008, 04:07:14 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sure, let me take a look.
IP Logged

« Reply #681 on: March 21, 2008, 04:33:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
actually with our supply of fold boosters (and the Focker) we can take all of our ships there and back by forcing them to do a "side-along" fold (like what happened during the Macross 7 incident)

at least that's what i have planned...

IP Logged

« Reply #682 on: March 21, 2008, 06:46:25 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Strange...very strange...that thing isn't exactly a standard thumb drive...first, we don't even have a computer that seens able to interface with it...second, chemical scans indicate explosive substances inside it, maybe some sort of security device...if you don't mind Chris, I'll hold on it for a while and see what I can do...
IP Logged

« Reply #683 on: March 21, 2008, 08:23:11 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
actually with our supply of fold boosters (and the Focker) we can take all of our ships there and back by forcing them to do a "side-along" fold (like what happened during the Macross 7 incident)

at least that's what i have planned...
I didn't know we had a cache of fold boosters... that should actually work.
Provided we don't need to make a quick escape. Those things are single use, and it'll take time to replace them for the jump back home.

Ah well. Calling in a proper recon ship instead of flying out there myself got us better intel anyways.

If we need to run, we can try to force an overfold like the original Macross fold accident. But those tend to overshoot the target by a few light-hours, and take the fold generator with them.  So it's probably NOT a good idea to try except as a last resort.

By the way... keep Tyria away from the fold generators until we're back on Terra firma.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #684 on: March 21, 2008, 08:30:15 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 08:33:48 PM by Tyria »
Pfff...I have no interest in fold technology at the moment...especially with guards with order to shoot me if I get near...
IP Logged

« Reply #685 on: March 21, 2008, 09:44:16 PM » by ChrisABlair
Ah, thanks Tyria. Hey, Commander, is there anyway I can launch the Type 3 for a test run? It's been a long time since I've been in 0G. Not since the Spacy air forces.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #686 on: March 21, 2008, 10:09:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:16:26 PM by Sume Gai »
sure, Dsvaun was plannig to do a few tests on the Nu HWS stick with him

IP Logged

« Reply #687 on: March 21, 2008, 10:11:17 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
That's right. And I didn't even have to order them to do it, either.

And someone remind me to see if I can find some strings to pull somewhere when we get back from this operation. If I'm having to box up my brand new weapon of mass destruction after just one battle for the sake of preserving space, then we obviously need to acquire more space.

IP Logged

« Reply #688 on: March 21, 2008, 10:21:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
That's right. And I didn't even have to order them to do it, either.

And someone remind me to see if I can find some strings to pull somewhere when we get back from this operation. If I'm having to box up my brand new weapon of mass destruction after just one battle for the sake of preserving space, then we obviously need to acquire more space.

you can still use it you'll just have to go outside and get it

We need a (Hammer) Space Noah Class *hint**hint*

IP Logged

« Reply #689 on: March 21, 2008, 10:23:18 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:37:09 PM by Derek »
I was thinking of seeing if I had any strings to pull that could get us a (Drill) Space Noah Class *hint**hint*, myself. No promises, though. I'm not sure how many people in the right directions owe me favors, or how many would actually call in for something that big.

IP Logged

(Read 421138 times) 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 109
Jump to: