aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 376651 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #705 on: March 25, 2008, 01:33:48 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
* two reaction warheads fly toward the shuttle

several GN-X's (note pronounced "jinx") fly out and form GN fields to protect the shuttle

they die in the resulting explosion but manage to protect the shuttle*

Jaybee, break off! I'm in range.

*locks on as the shuttle's large bay door opens*

BLACK! HOLE! BUUUUUUUSTAAA!

* the black holes hit the shuttle squarely but a single BZK and four GN-X's escape*

Tyria, I leave the GN-X's in your 'care' I'll take care of the BZK

*ejects the gunner module and docks the attached Boxer parts*

Lets do this, you monster!!!!

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #706 on: March 25, 2008, 01:56:50 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
All right! Now we get to the old-school busting faces!
*flips around, swaps to battroid, and starts decelerating*

Shara, Hawks, your remass all right?

*a chorus of affirmatives comes back*
Good!

*flicks out the beam sabers*
Let's rock!

Everyone break formation and attack at will!

"I think I'm staying right where all the action winds up for the moment."

Roger that, Shara.
I'll take that GaZowmn pack at three o'clock. The one with the Glaug in it.  You take the Gnerls at 7.

"All right. 50 credits says I have more kills at the end of this mess."
You're on!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #707 on: March 25, 2008, 03:18:49 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Get in line, kids. My bodycount's already at thirty and rising, and I haven't even started with the fun stuff yet.

Speaking of, I think the base is worth about sixty points on it's own, easy. Time to show these clowns just WHY 'Scythe here is one of my favorite mechs. You guys'll know I'm done when half the base suddenly explodes. Stealth time!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #708 on: March 25, 2008, 03:27:31 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Think you can keep up with me? Watch closely.

T-Link Knuckle, chain strike.

*A line of enemies explodes*

I love doing that.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #709 on: March 25, 2008, 04:16:00 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*spins around, drops in on a GaZowmn's 6, and sends a laser through the engine mount*

That's 46!

"49! No, 50!"

*launches into a pack of Gelgoogs and fires a missile cloud*

59!

*flips to battroid and slashes at a ReGelg*
Sixty... nope, 59.

*blocks a missile with the barrier, spins out of the way of an incoming beam shot, and gets kicked by a Ga-Zowmnn*

Ooof!

Seems we have some big fish here...

*a flurry of attacks is exchanged rapidly*
Impressive!
Hmm, this may be a tad too close to the planet for comfort...
*opens the throttle a little*
Yep, DEFINITELY too close for comfort.

*a shot from a Glaug damages an engine*
*a laser from Shara's plane rips the Glaug's cockpit apart*

SHIT!

*opens the throttle to max*

Ummm, guys... I might have a SLIGHT problem here... I'm deep enough into Jupiter's gravity well that I actually needed BOTH engines.

"Hey! You're not allowed to go out like that! It reflects badly on me if you die a cheap death!"

Ummm, Shara... it's not like I planned this...

*starts slipping into Jupiter's atmosphere, flips to fighter mode*
"Get your ass back here! I'll shoot you down myself!"
I'm TRYING!

*kills comm*
Now let's see... I've been in worse situations. Like the time I... or maybe... hmmm... okay, maybe I HAVEN'T been in a worse situation.

What can I do about it, then?

GRR! That shot wasn't even AIMED at me!
*pounds the dash with a fist*
Limiter off!

Wait, what good does that do me? It wasn't restricting my throttle, just max acceleration.

I am NOT going out like this! I still have things I need to do!
*sees a light glowing*
This isn't happening. I refuse to acknowledge it.
Wait... this isn't that light... it's... no way...
*laughs*
Isn't this just a little TOO ironic?

Well, far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth.

*focuses will, concentrating for a moment*
I think that will work...
*forces some energy into the Omega One*

All right, now we're talking!
*rips back out of the clouds, the YF-21 glowing orange*

Shara, I'm afraid I'll have to welch on our bet. I think this qualifies as an unfair advantage.
"No can do! I'm at 73 now! Not my fault you lost time to a stupid shot like that!"

*fires a laser through an incoming squad of Gnerls*
And I'm at 70.

"What?!?! With one shot???"

Well, these goons wanted The Power... it's only right that I deliver it to them.
Mmmm.... Ya know, I think I can actually fly SAFELY with the limiter off right now...

Now then...
*shifts to battroid, spins the right beam saber idly between his fingers*
Where did that ReGelg and Ga-Zowmn go?

Ah-ha!
*boosts upwards, slashing at them as they dodge... only to be cleaved by the rapidly-extending saber blades, along with a few others*

*beepbeep*
Well, it's just one thing after another, isn't it?
Sir, I'm detecting multiple gravimetric anomalies. We have defolds beginning.

*several flashes of light rip open in space, and a swarm of mobile suits appears as the lights die away*

And there they are.

*looks for the red one, then waves to Char*
Hello, good sir! Be ye friend or foe?
Anyone know his comm channel? Or do we just wait to see what he shoots first?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #710 on: March 25, 2008, 09:22:58 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I can figure out his comm channel, if you guys want.

*Calmly jets out of the way of an incoming funnel volley aimed at the base behind him that pretty much finishes off what was left of that side of the base*

Or he could just do that. Oh hey, found the channel.

"The AGGF. Why am I not surprised to see you here?"

Because we're awesome like that and have a penchant for blowing up the right place at the right time? How ya doin', Red Comet?

"Blue Wings. Glad to see you're still around. Word on the street was that some rather nasty customers out of Moonshadow were looking for you. That, and Luna."

Yeah, it's a gift. Oh, I never did get to thank you for helping me rig that Fakezabi to blow.

"None needed. That was just me taking out the trash. Speaking of, I see you all have been keeping yourselves busy since La Meina. Did you already catch the shuttle?"

Yeah, and we're mostly down to cleanup, now. Wanna help out?

"If you insist. Don't bother asking if I'll join your little group, though. We're taking out these forces, and then I'm out of here."

Fair enough. Doesn't look like anyone's really made a point of targetting the Gelgoogs, yet. I say we start there.

"Might as well. Let's go, men!"

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #711 on: March 25, 2008, 10:32:45 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:05:58 AM by Sume Gai »
*meanwhile far closer to Jupiter*

that thing is falling fast; the Boxer frame can't accelerate that much or it'll  break apart

*suddenly the BZK turns around and fires as it falls*

pathetic.

*doges left*

notices the BZK slowing down and turning orange*

Damn, anyone in sector 0-4-6 J clear out that thing has just become a big problem.

*charges in as the BZK fires a massive blast that hits several Neo-Zeon vessels far above*

you think you can ignore me? I'll make you regret that decision

*the BZK is now much closer; I go in as he fires the anti-air lasers*

GIEST KNUCKLE.

*the attack connects but proves ineffective and the BZK retaliates by kicking the 008X*

argh.. I won't go down that easy...

*the 008X begins glowing orange*

I THINKS IT"S TIME FOR SOME PAYBACK

*the 008X flies back up toward the BZK which is  firing wildly; the Giest Knuckles' finger amour falls off revealing claw like fingers underneath*

Now; GRAVITON! HEEEEELL AND HEAAAAAVEN!!!

*the 008X joins it's clawed hands together as I chant in Latin and charges into the BZK  from the bottom.  multiple defold signatures are detected as enemy reinforcements arrive and begin launching units.*

WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE!

*a wave of gravitic energy fires from the 008X's hands from within the BZK and through the enemy reinforcments taking our dozens of small units and five battle ships*

we're not done yet this is (or was) the EF Mars fleet expect Virgos, Tauruses and Bawoos along with three more sadalahn class ships

IP Logged

« Reply #712 on: March 25, 2008, 12:35:16 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Nice shot, chief!
If I'd realized you were having trouble with that thing, I'd've come to lend a hand earlier.

*opens up on the new guys*
104, and I'm taking it easy.

"Eighty... three... I suppose it is too late to let you back out?"

Sorry, sweetie. You made your bed, now lie in it.

"I should kill you for calling me that... Bah, it's not worth the effort."

My complements on your team's defold, Char.
*the YF-21 waves again*
You make it look like jumping into the middle of a battle is as safe as defolding in the interstellar void.
"Stop waving at me. It's just immature."

Sounds like someone can't take a compliment.
Ah well.
Aww, man... I'm low on reaction mass. That little meet&greet with Jupiter really drained the tanks.

Hey, Focker! I'm comin' in! Get the Stampede ready!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #713 on: March 25, 2008, 12:54:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:58:35 PM by Derek »
Ah, the sounds of an epic space battle. I think this calls for a slightly adjusted theme song.

*Kicks on White Reflection*

I oughta kiss whoever decided putting a working CD player in a giant robot was a good idea. Virgo squad, here I come!

IP Logged

« Reply #714 on: March 25, 2008, 02:22:11 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*fires Graviton rifle into several Virgos*

well the main problem was that I spent a lot of propulsive energy catching up to and destroying the shuttle., so I really didn't have enough left over to catch that thing sooner.

speaking of energy I've used up Za Powa and most of my own energy reserves so I think I'll head over to the Metatron and switch to the Strike IWSP

*dodges several incoming Tauruses and Switches to G Sword Driver mode*

Sume Gai returning.

*charges through a cloud of Virgos (taking out eight or nine) and continues toward the Metatrom*

IP Logged

« Reply #715 on: March 25, 2008, 02:47:17 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*rips through a couple of Gnerls*
I'm surprised there were any of those left.

*waves the SDP's large particle cannon*
Let's bust some heads!

*blasts a Sadalahn*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #716 on: March 25, 2008, 03:23:12 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Stealths in right next to one of the remaining Sadalahns, slams his scythe in, and jets across the entire length of the ship, disecting it*

So, do I get EXP for every crew member on that Star Destroyer?

IP Logged

« Reply #717 on: March 25, 2008, 03:51:54 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Chain hits a group of Virgos, then fires a T-Link Sword at another*

How many are left? I could use a break.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #718 on: March 25, 2008, 04:01:11 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
* slashes though two and beam cannons a third Bawoo*

I'd say char could take it from here but it won't feel complete till we take out the  50-60 remaining suits

IP Logged

« Reply #719 on: March 25, 2008, 04:22:34 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm going for the station.
*snatches a beam saber from some floating MS debris*

*As the Stampede Valk nears the station, mechs begin pouring out of the hangers*
What?!?! He was holding something back?

I see 2 Neue Ziels, and about 200 mobile suits...
No, they aren't mobile suits. They're... Heavy Metals. Space Graias, specifically.

What kind of...

Attention, enemy base! Surrender, and you may yet live.

"I don't think so."

You! That explains a lot...
Not many people would set a trap at an actual critical operation. Fewer could actually pull it off.

But you overlooked one thing.
"I have enough mecha to handle the AGGF and Char's forces. You know I can bring more in as I need to. Don't delude yourself."

That's not what you missed.

Your problem is...
*the Stampede raises the stolen beam saber above it's head, and the Valkyrie begins glowing orange*
I have The Power.

"Hmmm, I didn't plan for that. It COULD prove difficult, with you positioned where you are now... farewell, then. We shall meet later."

NO!
*the saber grows to absurd lengths as the Stampede rapidly swings it down, cleaving the station in two before it fails under the excess energy . The Stampede casts the saber to the side as it explodes*

Damn, a fold signature. He got away.

Let's clean up this mess.
*starts firing the gatling gun at a Neue Ziel while weaving through laser fire*

I'll explain later.
DAMMIT!

*releases missiles at the Heavy Metals*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 376651 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 109
Jump to: