aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 426432 times) 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #720 on: March 25, 2008, 05:04:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You may have The Power, Jay, but you didn't mention anything about having The Touch. So, loss of points on that one.

And we both know I scored most of the damage on that base before you wiped it out. But hey, thanks for the extra cannon fodd--

Ah, seems I finally reached my limit. Damn, and I was hoping I could reap a few more before 'Scythe gave out. Oh well, time for Plan B. Incoming, Metatron! I need to get some more kills before the end of this, and you have just the mech I need!

Shining Gundam, launching!

Now, I think it's time we really get started with this. I'll keep the other Ziel busy till someone can help JayBee. Or I'll take it out myself. Only one way to find out.

Let's rock! SHISHIO BLADE!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #721 on: March 25, 2008, 05:23:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 05:25:09 PM by Sume Gai »
*barrel rolls left as a Neue Zeal fires a mega particle cannon*

this could be fun...

* draws anti ship sword and fires the railguns while closing in and dodging shots*

feel the sting of my blade.

*the Strike slashes through two Heavy Metals that move to intercept then soars upwards raising the blade above its head and then ejects from the IWSP and descends slicing deeply into the Neue Zeal's armor.  The IWSP and disconnected Strike meet below the Neue Zeal and dock*

NOW FOR THE FINISHER

*the IWSP pulls up hard to bring its railguns to bare and fire several shots as it speeds upwards and readies the sword again*

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!

* the IWSP drags the sword along the other side of the Neue Zeal as it flies by.

the Strike returns the sword to it's sheath as the Neue Zeal's power core explodes*

sorry, Derek; but hey you have plenty more to kill

*flies off firing the gattling gun a a group of Metals*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #722 on: March 25, 2008, 05:43:41 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*a badly damaged Justice returns to the Durageiz with 2 nearly whole GN-X in tow*

This is Tyria, I managed to capture most of 2 GN-X, clear me for landing!! I'm almost out of energy and with bad control response!

*ejects the mostly trashed Meteor*

*crash-land follows*

*some time later after getting out of Justice*

Commander, do you copy!? I intercepted a transmission for the GN-X that spoke of a transport carrying a REAL GN-Drive. It is to meet with a fold-capable warship soon. I don't know how much protection they have, but it must not be much, otherwise they would not have given us the slip. Let me take a fast unit and intercept!
IP Logged

« Reply #723 on: March 25, 2008, 06:01:15 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Eh, Mobile Armors, Heavy Metals, battleships, it's all the same to me. Sword fodder.

Besides, that guy REALLY hadn't expected me to punch him in the head before going all Hiten Mitsurugi on him. Sheath hit is fun and all, but it's much more satisfying to vary it up when you can.

Now, it's fodder time.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #724 on: March 25, 2008, 06:02:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria take the Dynames or the Kyrios and go

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #725 on: March 25, 2008, 06:03:24 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:05:28 PM by Tyria »
Tyria, Gundam Kyrios, heading out!

Anyone that can follow the pace and wants to help, form on me!
IP Logged

« Reply #726 on: March 25, 2008, 06:13:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You may have The Power, Jay, but you didn't mention anything about having The Touch. So, loss of points on that one.

But this was The Power of Grayskull.

Anyways... this Neue Ziel is a pain.
If I was in the Omega One, I could match it's moves easy enough, but in this... it'll take some creativity.

*drops stick, taps some commands into a keyboard*

All right, all set.

*ejects 8 missiles, flies ahead of them and towards the Ziel as they rest dead in space*

NOW!

*the missiles activate, boost forward, and detonate in a circle around the Ziel, restricting it's motion as the glowing Stampede battroid comes flying at it with one arm extended*

EAT PARTICLE BEAM!

*Presses the barrel of the particle beam cannon against the I-field and fires. Energy crackles as the Powered-up beam strikes the I-field, then rips through it and into the Ziel*

Two of two.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #727 on: March 25, 2008, 06:17:00 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Tyria, right after I exchange Exia with the Raftcranz that I borrowed from Mao I'll be right behind you.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #728 on: March 25, 2008, 06:18:28 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Raftcranz Launching!

IP Logged

« Reply #729 on: March 25, 2008, 06:23:00 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sakura77, stay sharp, we'll be making contact with the transport soon.

We'll only have 15 minutes to act before whatever ship is coming for it folds-in.
IP Logged

« Reply #730 on: March 25, 2008, 06:28:37 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
There it is!

Damn, it's beign scorted by 2 GN-X and a 5 crap MS.

Sakura, take on the MS and disable the transport, I'll handle the GN-X!
IP Logged

« Reply #731 on: March 25, 2008, 06:42:45 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*GN-X pilot screaming like a little girl while Kyrios "claws" his way into the cockpit just as Sakura finishes off crushing the transport's bridge*

All right, that's the last of them.

Sakura, I see you did your part. Let's get the GN-Drive and get out of here, the ship will be here any mo-

*fold signature detected alarm*

Alright, there they are. Tthe ship folded-out far from here. Take the GN-Drive and go ahead, I'll watch your back for any interceptors.
IP Logged

« Reply #732 on: March 25, 2008, 06:56:51 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Damn... I just realized... with all the commotion, I forgot to hit Info High. I've been brawling to Time to Come the whole fight.

No wonder I couldn't keep up with the Ziel.

Ah well.
Better late than never.

*punches Info High, finds a swarm of Graias trying to link up up with some survivers from the first wave*
I don't think so!

*sends a gatling burst through the space between them*
Gelgoog or Graia... which to shoot first...
Ah, why play favorites?

*grabs some free-floating beam sabers and jets into the space between the two packs, then starts bouncing back and forth, slashing both teams*

Hey, Shara! I'm afraid I've lost count!

"Then I shall gracefully accept your withdrawal from the bet."

I thought you'd appreciate that.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #733 on: March 25, 2008, 07:03:22 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hoh...it seens they sent a pursuit squadron after all...and me here thinking it was all too easy...

Wait...got the IDs...they are a dozen Hi-Zacks led by a Palas Athene...forget what I said...they are way too easy...
IP Logged

« Reply #734 on: March 25, 2008, 07:11:27 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
If you think you can handle them, I'll use the Orgone Cloud to jump to the Durageiz to drop off the GN Drive.

IP Logged

(Read 426432 times) 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109
Jump to: