The Pantheon
April 01, 2020, 05:58:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: AGGF part 2  (Read 550922 times)
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #720 on: March 25, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »

You may have The Power, Jay, but you didn't mention anything about having The Touch. So, loss of points on that one.

And we both know I scored most of the damage on that base before you wiped it out. But hey, thanks for the extra cannon fodd--

Ah, seems I finally reached my limit. Damn, and I was hoping I could reap a few more before 'Scythe gave out. Oh well, time for Plan B. Incoming, Metatron! I need to get some more kills before the end of this, and you have just the mech I need!

Shining Gundam, launching!

Now, I think it's time we really get started with this. I'll keep the other Ziel busy till someone can help JayBee. Or I'll take it out myself. Only one way to find out.

Let's rock! SHISHIO BLADE!
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #721 on: March 25, 2008, 01:23:20 PM »

*barrel rolls left as a Neue Zeal fires a mega particle cannon*

this could be fun...

* draws anti ship sword and fires the railguns while closing in and dodging shots*

feel the sting of my blade.

*the Strike slashes through two Heavy Metals that move to intercept then soars upwards raising the blade above its head and then ejects from the IWSP and descends slicing deeply into the Neue Zeal's armor.  The IWSP and disconnected Strike meet below the Neue Zeal and dock*

NOW FOR THE FINISHER

*the IWSP pulls up hard to bring its railguns to bare and fire several shots as it speeds upwards and readies the sword again*

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!

* the IWSP drags the sword along the other side of the Neue Zeal as it flies by.

the Strike returns the sword to it's sheath as the Neue Zeal's power core explodes*

sorry, Derek; but hey you have plenty more to kill

*flies off firing the gattling gun a a group of Metals*
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 01:25:09 PM by Sume Gai » IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #722 on: March 25, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »

*a badly damaged Justice returns to the Durageiz with 2 nearly whole GN-X in tow*

This is Tyria, I managed to capture most of 2 GN-X, clear me for landing!! I'm almost out of energy and with bad control response!

*ejects the mostly trashed Meteor*

*crash-land follows*

*some time later after getting out of Justice*

Commander, do you copy!? I intercepted a transmission for the GN-X that spoke of a transport carrying a REAL GN-Drive. It is to meet with a fold-capable warship soon. I don't know how much protection they have, but it must not be much, otherwise they would not have given us the slip. Let me take a fast unit and intercept!
IP Logged
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #723 on: March 25, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »

Eh, Mobile Armors, Heavy Metals, battleships, it's all the same to me. Sword fodder.

Besides, that guy REALLY hadn't expected me to punch him in the head before going all Hiten Mitsurugi on him. Sheath hit is fun and all, but it's much more satisfying to vary it up when you can.

Now, it's fodder time.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #724 on: March 25, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »

Tyria take the Dynames or the Kyrios and go
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #725 on: March 25, 2008, 02:03:24 PM »

Tyria, Gundam Kyrios, heading out!

Anyone that can follow the pace and wants to help, form on me!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 02:05:28 PM by Tyria » IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #726 on: March 25, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

You may have The Power, Jay, but you didn't mention anything about having The Touch. So, loss of points on that one.

But this was The Power of Grayskull.

Anyways... this Neue Ziel is a pain.
If I was in the Omega One, I could match it's moves easy enough, but in this... it'll take some creativity.

*drops stick, taps some commands into a keyboard*

All right, all set.

*ejects 8 missiles, flies ahead of them and towards the Ziel as they rest dead in space*

NOW!

*the missiles activate, boost forward, and detonate in a circle around the Ziel, restricting it's motion as the glowing Stampede battroid comes flying at it with one arm extended*

EAT PARTICLE BEAM!

*Presses the barrel of the particle beam cannon against the I-field and fires. Energy crackles as the Powered-up beam strikes the I-field, then rips through it and into the Ziel*

Two of two.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sakura77
Cleric

« Reply #727 on: March 25, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »

Tyria, right after I exchange Exia with the Raftcranz that I borrowed from Mao I'll be right behind you.
IP Logged

Things can always get worse...
Sakura77
Cleric

« Reply #728 on: March 25, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »

Raftcranz Launching!
IP Logged

Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #729 on: March 25, 2008, 02:23:00 PM »

Sakura77, stay sharp, we'll be making contact with the transport soon.

We'll only have 15 minutes to act before whatever ship is coming for it folds-in.
IP Logged
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #730 on: March 25, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »

There it is!

Damn, it's beign scorted by 2 GN-X and a 5 crap MS.

Sakura, take on the MS and disable the transport, I'll handle the GN-X!
IP Logged
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #731 on: March 25, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »

*GN-X pilot screaming like a little girl while Kyrios "claws" his way into the cockpit just as Sakura finishes off crushing the transport's bridge*

All right, that's the last of them.

Sakura, I see you did your part. Let's get the GN-Drive and get out of here, the ship will be here any mo-

*fold signature detected alarm*

Alright, there they are. Tthe ship folded-out far from here. Take the GN-Drive and go ahead, I'll watch your back for any interceptors.
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #732 on: March 25, 2008, 02:56:51 PM »

Damn... I just realized... with all the commotion, I forgot to hit Info High. I've been brawling to Time to Come the whole fight.

No wonder I couldn't keep up with the Ziel.

Ah well.
Better late than never.

*punches Info High, finds a swarm of Graias trying to link up up with some survivers from the first wave*
I don't think so!

*sends a gatling burst through the space between them*
Gelgoog or Graia... which to shoot first...
Ah, why play favorites?

*grabs some free-floating beam sabers and jets into the space between the two packs, then starts bouncing back and forth, slashing both teams*

Hey, Shara! I'm afraid I've lost count!

"Then I shall gracefully accept your withdrawal from the bet."

I thought you'd appreciate that.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #733 on: March 25, 2008, 03:03:22 PM »

Hoh...it seens they sent a pursuit squadron after all...and me here thinking it was all too easy...

Wait...got the IDs...they are a dozen Hi-Zacks led by a Palas Athene...forget what I said...they are way too easy...
IP Logged
Sakura77
Cleric

« Reply #734 on: March 25, 2008, 03:11:27 PM »

If you think you can handle them, I'll use the Orgone Cloud to jump to the Durageiz to drop off the GN Drive.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: