aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 376759 times) 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #735 on: March 25, 2008, 07:14:29 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Go right ahead. If things get tought, not only Kyrios is faster than them, but I have the Trans Am System.
IP Logged

« Reply #736 on: March 25, 2008, 07:46:25 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Once it is in the Durageiz and secure, I'll rejoin the fight.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #737 on: March 25, 2008, 07:52:23 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Got that! I've finished nearly half of the Hi-Zacks, but I think they dispatched another squadron.
IP Logged

« Reply #738 on: March 25, 2008, 08:03:10 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Arrg...the reinforcements arrived and I still have that Palas Athene and 2 Hi-Zacks to fend off! I'm pulling out of here!
IP Logged

« Reply #739 on: March 25, 2008, 08:10:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Metatron, move to back up Tyria,

I'm on the way.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #740 on: March 25, 2008, 08:11:30 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tch...they caught up...

To hell with it! Activating Trans Am!!
IP Logged

« Reply #741 on: March 25, 2008, 08:11:36 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Slash* Six... *Slash* Seven... *Slash* Eight.... *Slash* Nine... *Slash*

And that makes one ten. Still plenty more to go, though. Like the last ship.

"You mean the one that's going down in flames right now?"

Ah, there you are. What's your count up to this time, Red?

"One hundred twenty, though I'll admit most of them haven't been as flamboyant as yours. Do ALL Gundam pilots have to act like they're showing off for a camera?"

Only the good ones, and I DO have a Shishio Blade. It'd be a shame NOT to act like a complete badass with this thing. Just be glad I'm not making any cracks about smiting evil, because it's REALLY tempting to.

"So I see. I also see that you stopped holding back considerably after picking up that blade."

Only a little. I haven't pushed the synchronization rate past 80%, yet. There's still some natural reaction delay.

"Even for Newtypes, that delay could mean the difference between life and death. For one who isn't...."

But that's what makes it fun, isn't it?

"War's not a game, Blue Wings."

Never said it was, Red Comet. But if you get all glum and blah about it, you start to look at it as nothing more than a job. And if you look at it as something so simple, you lose the meaning behind why you're fighting to start with. And that's even worse than treating it like a game.

"That sounded like it comes from experience. So the rumors...."

The rumors are best left for another day, when we're not blowing things into Jupiter's gravity well. By the way, I'm up to 125.

"Sneaky bastard. Trying to keep me distracted?"

If it works, run with it. Looks like more fun is over that way. Let's go!

"Hmm. The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi, indeed."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #742 on: March 25, 2008, 08:22:17 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 08:24:14 PM by Tyria »
*Hi-Zack tries to run away before Kyrios smashes it up with the lower parts of a Palas Athene, but the cockpit section gets crushed by it*

*Remaining Hi-Zacks run away*

What!? Is that all!? Come back here you bastards!! There is still plenty Palas Athene for all!!

*fire the beam riffle and nail 3 Hi-Zacks in the back*

Fuh...fine, run! Let me see the damage...light thruster damage...that takes out all the manouverability of the flying mode, but I can still work on MS form...hmn...I wonder when they damaged my engine...that explains why they were able to catch up by keeping  me inside the Palas Athene firing range all the way back...

Well, time to call it a day. Metatron, I'm aproaching for landing!
IP Logged

« Reply #743 on: March 25, 2008, 09:21:53 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*opens the throttles on the FAST packs, and rips through a pack of cannon fodder, firing the whole time*

Whoops. Did these guys belong to you two?
*waves at Char and Derek, then spins around and stabs a straggler*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #744 on: March 25, 2008, 09:31:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*slashes through a lone Hi-zack then scans the area*

looks like it's done; Char do you have an objection to taking care of the survivors.

"No, I wouldn't wish that kind of death on anyone"

and what of us do you have any objections to our departure

"I currently have no business with the AGGF; after all you're getting rid of several of my own enemies.  However, be warned; the tides of war shift and change quickly  and we may not be allies the next time"

Thank you Char, and if we do meet again as friends I'll owe you some drinks for this time and that one.

"you mean..."

yes, but forget it for now...

alright, AGGF return to your ships; we're heading home tomorrow.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #745 on: March 25, 2008, 09:41:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, darn. I was hoping to get a few more kills in. I saw you sneak out that last six or seven to jump ahead of me, Red Comet.

"Either way, my work here is done. We're pulling out, men. Begin folding proceedures and head back."

Aw, not gonna stay around for the celebrations?

"Unlike you, I have other problems that need to be taken care of. I can't afford to sit around staring at Jupiter all day."

Yeah, can't blame you on that one. I'd rather be looking at Neptune, myself. Easier on the eyes. Oh well. Till next time then, eh Red Comet?

"Stay alive, Blue Wings. That's about all the advice I can give you. And watch your back if you pass the moon again. Don't expect them to let you pass back through their turf again without at least a greeting."

We already got that, actually.

"Then expect a fight."

Fair enough. Later, Char.

.....Well, they're gone. I'm heading back to the Duragreiz. Hey, does someone mind sending 'Scythe back over to me?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #746 on: March 25, 2008, 11:35:04 PM » by ChrisABlair
Wow, watching you guys return makes me sad. I mixed an energy drink that could compare to Ms. Mizuha's... And found myself knocked out in the battle sim.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #747 on: March 26, 2008, 03:56:02 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Wow, watching you guys return makes me sad. I mixed an energy drink that could compare to Ms. Mizuha's... And found myself knocked out in the battle sim.

You just have really bad luck, don't you?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #748 on: March 26, 2008, 04:22:05 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Nice one, Chris.

It's all right, this wasn't really the Grungust's forte anyways.

I think I held up your end with that little beam saber through the station stunt, if it's any consolation.

Dammit, I can't believe he got away... Well, I CAN, but I don't want to!
He ALWAYS slips through our fingertips right at the last second! DAMN HIM!

I'm gonna get myself blitzed in the bar, then sleep it off.
I'll see y'all later.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #749 on: March 26, 2008, 04:40:57 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm gonna get myself blitzed in the bar, then sleep it off.
I'll see y'all later.

Jaybee, what bar are you talking about? This ship doesn't have a bar.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 376759 times) 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 109
Jump to: