aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 373816 times) 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #750 on: March 26, 2008, 09:59:37 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 10:58:15 AM by Derek »
I'm gonna get myself blitzed in the bar, then sleep it off.
I'll see y'all later.

Jaybee, what bar are you talking about? This ship doesn't have a bar.

Knowing JayBee, either one of ours does now, and he never remembered to tell us about it, or there's one on the Focker. Either way, someone let me know when we're getting ready to check out. I'll be busy checking potential return routes, but feel free to let me know if you need anything.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #751 on: March 26, 2008, 11:19:48 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Or he has a large stash somewhere.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #752 on: March 26, 2008, 01:17:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the duragriez's  cafeteria was stocked with liquor before we left the moon...

Chris, feel free to watch the replays I gathered (I'm still trying to count how may I killed with Gravaton Hell and Heaven)

btw Jaybee you got 336 kills and Shara had 260

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #753 on: March 26, 2008, 03:42:41 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 04:10:57 PM by Andrew »
Did you get my kill number? I'm not expecting a large number, but I would like to know.

Also, Dsvaun, I would like to talk to you about making an addition to the R-1 at some point. When will you be available?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #754 on: March 26, 2008, 04:49:03 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Andrew: 122

Derek: 150

anyone else?

IP Logged

« Reply #755 on: March 26, 2008, 05:16:28 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Is my score counting the ship and the damage to the base I did before JayBee CLEAVE'D it? If it's not, it should still be at 125 where I left it.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #756 on: March 26, 2008, 05:28:46 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I want to see my score too!
IP Logged

« Reply #757 on: March 26, 2008, 05:34:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Is my score counting the ship and the damage to the base I did before JayBee CLEAVE'D it? If it's not, it should still be at 125 where I left it.

yes

Tyria: 65 (I know it's not many but you spent most of your time trying to capture those GN-X's)

IP Logged

« Reply #758 on: March 26, 2008, 05:35:59 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Knowing JayBee, either one of ours does now, and he never remembered to tell us about it, or there's one on the Focker. Either way, someone let me know when we're getting ready to check out. I'll be busy checking potential return routes, but feel free to let me know if you need anything.
With a ship named after Roy Focker, you think there WON'T be a bar?

Ugh... dunno if it's the combat catching up to me, an aftereffect of using The Power, or just too much booze, but I feel like crap.

*Jaybee leans against a wall for a moment, and presses his left hand against a computer terminal. He blinks as he feels a data stream beginning, then looks down at his hand in disbelief*

My implants are online?
That's not possible... they were fried by an EMP! I was in the hospital for months...
Another effect of The Power?

(Out of character: I'm tweaking my writing style a bit. Non-verbal stuff was a pain the old way, so it's in 3rd-person now.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #759 on: March 26, 2008, 05:45:28 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
With a ship named after Roy Focker

That's all the info I need to know where I'm gonna be, and all you guys need to know where to find me.

Man, I knew the name sounded familiar. Kinda disappointed in myself for not having caught it sooner.

IP Logged

« Reply #760 on: March 26, 2008, 05:51:48 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:54:50 PM by Tyria »
65...not bad, taking into account that I used most of my time to fight a wave of GN-X with Meteor-equiped Justice...the Meteor is great, but it just wasn't meant to fight fast oponents like them...and I really wanted to bring back at least a salvageable Meteor this time.

By the way, I am requesting permission to get on work with the GN-X repairs. And we still have to decide what to do with that GN-Drive we got.
IP Logged

« Reply #761 on: March 26, 2008, 06:10:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I think the work crews are ready for the fold back to L2.

any objections?

IP Logged

« Reply #762 on: March 26, 2008, 06:22:26 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
None here, though I'm worried about how our welcome home's gonna turn out. I'm really hoping we don't defold right into the middle of an ambush or something.

IP Logged

« Reply #763 on: March 26, 2008, 06:36:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I wouldn't worry; it's not like we made a lot of noise when we left or anything and besides if Jaybee's friend is who I think he is this wasn't directly funded by the EF armed forces (remember the mars "fleet" is really just a bunch of mercs in uniform)

IP Logged

« Reply #764 on: March 26, 2008, 06:39:27 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I need to lie down, the rush of real battle was nice, but afterwards, I feel even sicker, even with the pills.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 373816 times) 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109
Jump to: