The Pantheon
September 28, 2020, 08:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: AGGF part 2  (Read 563697 times)
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #750 on: March 26, 2008, 05:59:37 AM »

I'm gonna get myself blitzed in the bar, then sleep it off.
I'll see y'all later.

Jaybee, what bar are you talking about? This ship doesn't have a bar.

Knowing JayBee, either one of ours does now, and he never remembered to tell us about it, or there's one on the Focker. Either way, someone let me know when we're getting ready to check out. I'll be busy checking potential return routes, but feel free to let me know if you need anything.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 06:58:15 AM by Derek » IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Sakura77
Cleric

« Reply #751 on: March 26, 2008, 07:19:48 AM »

Or he has a large stash somewhere.
IP Logged

Things can always get worse...
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #752 on: March 26, 2008, 09:17:16 AM »

the duragriez's  cafeteria was stocked with liquor before we left the moon...

Chris, feel free to watch the replays I gathered (I'm still trying to count how may I killed with Gravaton Hell and Heaven)

btw Jaybee you got 336 kills and Shara had 260
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #753 on: March 26, 2008, 11:42:41 AM »

Did you get my kill number? I'm not expecting a large number, but I would like to know.

Also, Dsvaun, I would like to talk to you about making an addition to the R-1 at some point. When will you be available?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:10:57 PM by Andrew » IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #754 on: March 26, 2008, 12:49:03 PM »

Andrew: 122

Derek: 150

anyone else?
IP Logged

Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #755 on: March 26, 2008, 01:16:28 PM »

Is my score counting the ship and the damage to the base I did before JayBee CLEAVE'D it? If it's not, it should still be at 125 where I left it.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #756 on: March 26, 2008, 01:28:46 PM »

I want to see my score too!
IP Logged
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #757 on: March 26, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »

Is my score counting the ship and the damage to the base I did before JayBee CLEAVE'D it? If it's not, it should still be at 125 where I left it.

yes

Tyria: 65 (I know it's not many but you spent most of your time trying to capture those GN-X's)

IP Logged

JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #758 on: March 26, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »

Knowing JayBee, either one of ours does now, and he never remembered to tell us about it, or there's one on the Focker. Either way, someone let me know when we're getting ready to check out. I'll be busy checking potential return routes, but feel free to let me know if you need anything.
With a ship named after Roy Focker, you think there WON'T be a bar?

Ugh... dunno if it's the combat catching up to me, an aftereffect of using The Power, or just too much booze, but I feel like crap.

*Jaybee leans against a wall for a moment, and presses his left hand against a computer terminal. He blinks as he feels a data stream beginning, then looks down at his hand in disbelief*

My implants are online?
That's not possible... they were fried by an EMP! I was in the hospital for months...
Another effect of The Power?

(Out of character: I'm tweaking my writing style a bit. Non-verbal stuff was a pain the old way, so it's in 3rd-person now.)
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #759 on: March 26, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »

With a ship named after Roy Focker

That's all the info I need to know where I'm gonna be, and all you guys need to know where to find me.

Man, I knew the name sounded familiar. Kinda disappointed in myself for not having caught it sooner.
IP Logged

Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #760 on: March 26, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »

65...not bad, taking into account that I used most of my time to fight a wave of GN-X with Meteor-equiped Justice...the Meteor is great, but it just wasn't meant to fight fast oponents like them...and I really wanted to bring back at least a salvageable Meteor this time.

By the way, I am requesting permission to get on work with the GN-X repairs. And we still have to decide what to do with that GN-Drive we got.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 01:54:50 PM by Tyria » IP Logged
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #761 on: March 26, 2008, 02:10:41 PM »

I think the work crews are ready for the fold back to L2.

any objections?
IP Logged

Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #762 on: March 26, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

None here, though I'm worried about how our welcome home's gonna turn out. I'm really hoping we don't defold right into the middle of an ambush or something.
IP Logged

Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #763 on: March 26, 2008, 02:36:41 PM »

I wouldn't worry; it's not like we made a lot of noise when we left or anything and besides if Jaybee's friend is who I think he is this wasn't directly funded by the EF armed forces (remember the mars "fleet" is really just a bunch of mercs in uniform)
IP Logged

Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #764 on: March 26, 2008, 02:39:27 PM »

I need to lie down, the rush of real battle was nice, but afterwards, I feel even sicker, even with the pills.
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: